ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Will X-Factor be a Dee Ford in this game?
Discuss Thrower 02:49 PM 01-25-2020
I have my concerns..
[Reply]
stevieray 06:24 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
That would reeeeeealy be soooooo damn cool, I used to LOVE seeing you get so much airtime back in the day... if ever there was a time for the King to rise again, this is IT
you guys are too kind & it would be a total blast, but it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

Hell, I'd be happy if people here could just to go BRC's tailgate and hang with all the other peasants. To me, that's where the party is!
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:34 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
you guys are too kind & it would be a total blast, but it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

Hell, I'd be happy if people here could just to go BRC's tailgate and hang with all the other peasants. To me, that's where the party is!
Ah well, it was fun while it lasted :-)

But yeah you were always there multiple times every game, people responded to you and the camera loved ya
[Reply]
Pointer19 07:02 PM 01-25-2020
This one’s for TLO and the rest of the Discord eggplant gang.

[Reply]
scho63 07:08 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by digger:
METH ALERT
For the love of God no more pictures of that thing. :-)
[Reply]
PHOG 07:12 PM 01-25-2020
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:36 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
This one’s for TLO and the rest of the Discord eggplant gang.

You have been reported.
[Reply]
threebag 11:18 PM 01-25-2020
Methfactor
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:05 AM 01-26-2020
Lol!
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 08:35 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
If I see that guy on my TV, at the actual game, I'm going to be upset.

How the in the world could he be able to afford to attend the game?

I do wish stevieray could go and resurrect First Down Elvis. I would donate to that fund.
If this is a real thing, put me down for $250 to get him there. If anyone deserves to represent it’s him, in my opinion. If I was gonna be here he’d have a place to stay and a ride, but I’m headed out of town to watch with family and friends. Y’all let me know!
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:46 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
Alright
:-)

[Reply]
Pointer19 01:19 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
You have been reported.
He’s been with us for every TD in the Discord that I’ve seen! Good luck charm!
[Reply]
gblowfish 04:16 PM 01-26-2020
SexFactor is an embarrassment to Chiefs Kingdom. He needs to go the way of Crazy George: away.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:19 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
SexFactor is an embarrassment to Chiefs Kingdom. He needs to go the way of Crazy George: away.
What was the story with Crazy George? I remember him being an Icon, you going to ruin it for me?
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:36 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
What was the story with Crazy George? I remember him being an Icon, you going to ruin it for me?
Who the heck is Crazy George and why does his name not ring a bell?
[Reply]
gblowfish 04:51 PM 01-26-2020
Krazy George was a hired gun as a "crazed fan." He looked kind of like Terry Bradshaw, and had a drum, and was used to stir up fans. Chiefs hired him for a few years, then he went to Houston, and probably some other teams. He was not even a Chiefs fan. He was a mercenary. There was another guy called helmet head, that was a bald guy who painted his head like a Chiefs helmet and walked around through the crowd. Turned out he was in the witness protection program (I'm not kidding) and he soon disappeared after he was found out on TV.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krazy_George_Henderson
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up