ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Will Eli Manning be voted into the Hall Of Fame?
Yes, first ballot. 30 17.54%
Yes, but it will take a while. 65 38.01%
Yes, but he absolutely should not. 52 30.41%
No, but he should. 1 0.58%
No, and fuck no. 22 12.87%
Kurt sucks. 1 0.58%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eli Manning
KurtCobain 09:46 PM 01-22-2020
Call your shot!
[Reply]
BWillie 11:37 PM 01-22-2020
Absolutely does not deserve to get in.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:41 PM 01-22-2020
2 rings, and the right last name. 1st ballot.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 11:52 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
2 rings, and the right last name. 1st ballot.
I agree, but I don't like it. He shouldn't get in.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:12 AM 01-23-2020
He will get in. Taking 2 of the 9 superbowls the Patriots dynasty went to, one against an undefeated team will get him in.

Otherwise, he was fairly unremarkable. Finished .500 record or thereabout I believe.
[Reply]
JD10367 01:12 AM 01-23-2020
Eli Manning won two SBs on the luckiest fucking luck anyone has ever had.

Shit, Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl, and so did Brad Johnson. Should they be in?
[Reply]
carcosa 01:16 AM 01-23-2020
He's definitely getting in.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:23 AM 01-23-2020
He will be one of the absolute worst inductees ever. Hes been to 4 pro bowls, 0 All Pros, 0 MVP votes(thats right not even a single vote, the only stat he's lead the league im is INTs and that's 3 times. Hes average as fuck.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:34 AM 01-23-2020
I think Eli Manning was a better QB than Aikman. Eli deserves to be in the HOF more than Aikman too. Aikman played with a HOF RB, HOF WR, and HOF offensive linemen, and his numbers at face value are garbage. But he just happened to be under center when the Cowboys won 3 rings.

But winning multiple SB rings, whether you led the team, or just happened to be the game manager at QB when the team won, is a ticket to the HOF, even if it takes a while.

I honestly wouldn't vote for either to be in the HOF.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
tredadda 01:46 AM 01-23-2020
He’s Top 10 all time in passing yards and passing TDs. He has two SB rings and was MVP of both games. He led his team to a SB win over the previously unbeaten Patriots. He will get in and I would be shocked if it wasn’t first ballot.
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:04 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Monkey God:
Beating Tom Brady in two Super Bowls and bringing tears to Patriots Nation is reason enough for him to be enshrined.
Absolutely this. Can you imagine the world if the Patriots had won 2 more Super Bowls?
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:07 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Eli Manning won two SBs on the luckiest ****ing luck anyone has ever had.

Shit, Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl, and so did Brad Johnson. Should they be in?
I’m assuming you’re referencing the Tyree catch? Go back and watch Eli on that play. His ability to avoid being sacked is an oft forgotten part of that play.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:43 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
He’s Top 10 all time in passing yards and passing TDs. He has two SB rings and was MVP of both games. He led his team to a SB win over the previously unbeaten Patriots. He will get in and I would be shocked if it wasn’t first ballot.
All that...
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:51 AM 01-23-2020
He'll get in. I have no doubts about that. And it's all because of the Superbowl wins. Even though he wasn't the reason that they won. It was that defense. Yeah, I know. He was Superbowl MVP. But that was a crock of shit and everyone knows it. He was nothing more than a game manager carried by the defense both times. I couldn't believe that he was actually named MVP.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:53 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
He'll get in. I have no doubts about that. And it's all because of the Superbowl wins. Even though he wasn't the reason that they won. It was that defense. Yeah, I know. He was Superbowl MVP. But that was a crock of shit and everyone knows it. He was nothing more than a game manager carried by the defense both times. I couldn't believe that he was actually named MVP.
Sounds like Troy Aikman.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:53 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Led his team is a stretch. You know that he was carried by the defense. Biggest crock of shit MVP ever.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up