ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How will you react?
comochiefsfan 04:57 PM 01-14-2020
Knocking on wood here and allowing myself to dream a little.

But if we’re fortunate enough to finish this run, what will your reaction be when Mahomes goes down to a knee to close out the Super Bowl?

I haven’t been a Chiefs fan long enough to cry I don’t think, but it’ll definitely be a feeling of joy that I’ve maybe never felt before. I probably won’t get a lick of sleep that night.

Just wondering how some of you longer suffering fans would take in the victory.

2 more games and this could actually be a reality. Beat the Titans on Sunday.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:38 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by TurdsMckenzie:
I just threw up.
Wish you'd choke on your vomit and die, bitch!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:45 PM 01-14-2020
im gonna guess someone around me really gets me going

stevie almost did last week - this might embarrass him but elvis shed some tears

it was so beautiful
[Reply]
KC Dan 11:46 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I already know how I'd react. Because for about 5 seconds, I thought we went to the Super Bowl last year...and then people are like NOOO DEE FORD.
Me and Dartgod too. I felt the tears coming and I screamed at Dart that we were going to the super bowl. Then there's a yellow flag......

Can't wait to somewhat erase that memory. 50 ******* years.
[Reply]
KC Dan 11:47 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
im gonna guess someone around me really gets me going

stevie almost did last week - this might embarrass him but elvis shed some tears

it was so beautiful
He always does. Awesome
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:46 AM 01-15-2020
I will walk to the nearest fire station and offer my services to use my boner as the jaws of life.
[Reply]
Chieftain 02:22 AM 01-15-2020
I think first and foremost it will be a feeling of "this is surreal". I can't believe it actually happened and this team and these players that we have followed these past few years are finally Champions. I think this is the beginning of a dynasty in the making. Wouldn't be shocked at all if we win 3 of the next 4 Super Bowls. When you have Mahomes, anything perceived as impossible is possible.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:45 AM 01-15-2020
The 1st time is just like getting your cherry popped.

Its mind blowing..
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:52 AM 01-15-2020
Tears will flow into the sweet nectar of the end zone...
[Reply]
threebag 03:14 AM 01-15-2020
I want to see the Sausage score a touchdown
[Reply]
Warrior5 07:28 AM 01-15-2020
I honestly don't know, but undoubtedly tears of joy... I started this run in 1966.

Hell, I'll probably lose it if they just win on Sunday to get to the SB. If/when I see Mahomes and Clark Hunt hoist the Lamar Hunt Trophy (hopefully with Len Dawson) on Sunday... I will absolutely lose it.

Anyone know Len Dawson's health status?
[Reply]
F150 08:53 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
When the Cubs won the series the next morning my wife asked me about it and I got all teary eyed. The little boy that watched every game after school came out and got all in this old guys emotions.

Considering how much I love the Chiefs more than the Cubs I’m pretty sure it’ll be a happy night, and your boy will be all weepy.

Amen to that.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 09:13 AM 01-15-2020
I will jump up, pump my fist, and probably shout, "Yeah!," and maybe go, "Wooo!"

I really don't forsee myself crying over a Super Bowl victory.
[Reply]
RN47 09:15 AM 01-15-2020
Ready your poo for flinging...

But I think there's way too much 'chicken counting' on the board as a whole. I'm confident in the Chiefs, I believe we have far more offensive firepower than Tennessee, but there are known and unknown variables that make me think this will be a very difficult game. Even though Reid should seemingly be able to brush aside an inexperienced coach like Vrabel, he has a bad track record against him (and the Titans). Their OL and DL are demonstrably better than the Texans. Dangerous words here-- but in my opinion--- we rarely "out physical" a team, and have been prone to getting pushed around at times.

Tennessee is playing with house money; they've kicked the shit out of the Patriots and Ravens in back-to-back games, and they've already beaten KC this year. It's a mistake to think they are intimidated coming into Arrowhead. I expect them to swing after the bell and knock the crap out of Mahomes at every opportunity. They want to take the Chiefs' heart, and it just might devolve into a dirty and physical dogfight--which they'd welcome. As fans, I think it's foolish to overlook these guys-- they have earned the right to be here, and have mentally burned their ships coming into Arrowhead; win or die...there is no going home.

And, fling!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:06 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by RN47:
Ready your poo for flinging...

But I think there's way too much 'chicken counting' on the board as a whole. I'm confident in the Chiefs, I believe we have far more offensive firepower than Tennessee, but there are known and unknown variables that make me think this will be a very difficult game. Even though Reid should seemingly be able to brush aside an inexperienced coach like Vrabel, he has a bad track record against him (and the Titans). Their OL and DL are demonstrably better than the Texans. Dangerous words here-- but in my opinion--- we rarely "out physical" a team, and have been prone to getting pushed around at times.

Tennessee is playing with house money; they've kicked the shit out of the Patriots and Ravens in back-to-back games, and they've already beaten KC this year. It's a mistake to think they are intimidated coming into Arrowhead. I expect them to swing after the bell and knock the crap out of Mahomes at every opportunity. They want to take the Chiefs' heart, and it just might devolve into a dirty and physical dogfight--which they'd welcome. As fans, I think it's foolish to overlook these guys-- they have earned the right to be here, and have mentally burned their ships coming into Arrowhead; win or die...there is no going home.

And, fling!
Not a bad post or way to look at it. Thing is... nothing we say or do on this board or any will matter. There’s no jinx, bad juju, it’s just talk. Could KC lose on Sunday? Not a person on this board doesn’t have a slight thought of “because Chiefs” in the back of their mind. Guaranfuckingtee it. But for once we have the better team, with the BEST quarterback. Nothing wrong with looking ahead as a fan. Pretty sure the team will be focused on the task at hand, regardless of what gets said on the internet.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 04:26 PM 01-15-2020
[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up