ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How will you react?
comochiefsfan 04:57 PM 01-14-2020
Knocking on wood here and allowing myself to dream a little.

But if we’re fortunate enough to finish this run, what will your reaction be when Mahomes goes down to a knee to close out the Super Bowl?

I haven’t been a Chiefs fan long enough to cry I don’t think, but it’ll definitely be a feeling of joy that I’ve maybe never felt before. I probably won’t get a lick of sleep that night.

Just wondering how some of you longer suffering fans would take in the victory.

2 more games and this could actually be a reality. Beat the Titans on Sunday.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:00 PM 01-14-2020
We did this thread last year before the Pats game and I don’t see any reason to relive it. Not trying to hijack you but it’s awful karma
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:03 PM 01-14-2020
What would it be like to have a "Happy Ending" after 50 years of sometimes brutal foreplay? :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:07 PM 01-14-2020
i'm unsure

and you might think you are but

you might think differently

i reacted a lot differently to the mavs winning the nba title in 2011 than i thought i would

make sure you have enjoyed the journey, because that's what really counts
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:09 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
What would it be like to have a "Happy Ending" after 50 years of sometimes brutal foreplay? :-)

[Reply]
HemiEd 05:10 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Exactly! :-)
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:10 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:

[Reply]
Halfcan 05:15 PM 01-14-2020
I will be extremely happy, but also glad to get this first Superbowl win in the Mahomes era out of the way.

I think we will win multiple SB's with Mahomes. This is the kind of team that can be there every single year.

This first one will always be the sweetest though since we have waited so long.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:15 PM 01-14-2020
Can we beat the Tits first please..
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:20 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Can we beat the Tits first please..
This thread is jinx proof.

I 100% acknowledge that we could lose to the Titans. This is purely a hypothetical question asking how you would react to an unlikely situation that we would be incredibly blessed to be in. Make no mistake, it will take a miracle for us to defeat the mighty Tennessee Titans.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:25 PM 01-14-2020
More relief than true satisfaction I bet. Once we get there, it'll be a little easier to just enjoy the ride.
[Reply]
Bewbies 05:26 PM 01-14-2020
When the Cubs won the series the next morning my wife asked me about it and I got all teary eyed. The little boy that watched every game after school came out and got all in this old guys emotions.

Considering how much I love the Chiefs more than the Cubs I’m pretty sure it’ll be a happy night, and your boy will be all weepy.
[Reply]
TurdsMckenzie 05:31 PM 01-14-2020
I would eat butt meat.
[Reply]
Stryker 05:33 PM 01-14-2020
I will SCREAM for JOY! Then I will absolutely CRY my eyes out! Too many years of being crushed by what could have happened.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:35 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
This thread is jinx proof.

I 100% acknowledge that we could lose to the Titans. This is purely a hypothetical question asking how you would react to an unlikely situation that we would be incredibly blessed to be in. Make no mistake, it will take a miracle for us to defeat the mighty Tennessee Titans.
I will probably be more emotional if we win this week... Getting the Lamar Hunt trophy at Arrowhead may make me cry.. the SB is just icing on the cake..
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up