ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sammy Watkins
DenverChief 06:47 AM 01-14-2020
In all the celebration about Mahomes/Kelce let’s not forget about Watkins “quiet” contributions on Sunday. A 48 yard catch and run in the first drive of the 3rd quarter to put us deep in Texans territory and set up the first Williams TD run. A14 yard jet sweep run to help set up Damian Williams second TD run and a 28 yard 4th quarter reception that set up the 8 yard TD pass to Bell. Watkins is dangerous and must be accounted for in the field, anytime he can help get chunks of yards to move the offense up and down the field is a good days work
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:59 PM 01-14-2020
He only threw his way because Robinson couldn't catch a cold.
[Reply]
scho63 09:41 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
He only threw his way because Robinson couldn't catch a cold.
I think Robinson was on drugs. Worst game he had this year and so did Ward, Anthony Hitchens and to a lesser extent Tyreek Hill.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:48 PM 01-14-2020
Glad that Watkins showed up versus the Texans. We'll need him the rest of the way.

That said, surely there is a more effective way to spend his salary next year.
[Reply]
DenverChief 10:13 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Glad that Watkins showed up versus the Texans. We'll need him the rest of the way.

That said, surely there is a more effective way to spend his salary next year.
Agreed and disagree. I’m not sure you get the impact player he is with anyone without a sizeable contract.

His overall numbers this year are damn good. His TD catches diminished, but everyone’s did when PMII only tossed 25. But his avg yds per catch are eye popping and on par with Hill/Hardman.

Wk1 - 22.0
Wk2 - 8.1
Wk3 - 12.8
Wk4 - 18.0
Wk5 - NA
Wk6 - NA
Wk7 -NA
Wk8 - 9.0
Wk9 - 9.0
Wk10 - 7.8
Wk11- 13.0
Wk12 - BYE
Wk13 - NA
Wk14 - 12.5
Wk15 - 16.3
Wk16 - 14.0
Wk17 - 38.0

:-)
[Reply]
Setsuna 10:45 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Uh how do you figure that one
Let me be dumb in peace. :-)
[Reply]
Ribbs67 09:09 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
I guess I didn’t have those homer goggle football eyes you’re raving about, but I did see that shot in the arm somehow inject a lot of life into the other team. It’s pretty simple. Stick with your pro bowl returner. The one that actually gave us that shot in the arm with the kickoff return and pulled us out of that mess.

You seriously need to put some kind of goggles on preferably ones that can help you see more clearly. Hardman made a great runback that sparked the team...and yes was named to the pro bowl for ST. But don't act like it wasn't suprising. He's a great talent and I love the kid..but he's fumbled plenty this year that hurt us and really wasnt out of this world returning punts or kick offs. You bashing Hill for muffing the punt , when he was trying to provide a spark for the team is pretty rich. The WHOLE team ( not named Mahomes)was a Shit show for the first 15 min. Might I remind you that right after that Mecole mishandled the insuing kickoff. Saying Hill needs to earn his money because he's not catching 80 yard bombs is just a stupid take all around. :-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:25 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
I think Robinson was on drugs. Worst game he had this year and so did Ward, Anthony Hitchens and to a lesser extent Tyreek Hill.
You can’t possibly be this stupid.
[Reply]
milkman 10:08 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Spot on.

There are many here who don't have football eyes nor have played the game. Just the fact that Andy had Hill back there tells you that when the chips are down and we need a "shot in the arm" who he wants back there to make a big play.

Yes Hardman has had a great season BUT he ain't no Tyreek that not only is still faster and quicker than Hardman but Hill has a football body that can take a hit and break a tackle. You can't arm tackle Hill you must hit him squarely and that is difficult enough because he has such water bug ability.

The only mistake Andy probably made was not having Hill take practice punts off the jugs machine and from Colquitt previously during the week.
You and your dumbass "football eyes"
[Reply]
scho63 10:27 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
You can’t possibly be this stupid.
It's a joke jerkoff. Chill the fuck out. You're such a dumbass. :-)
[Reply]
58-4ever 10:59 AM 01-15-2020
I traded him and a 2nd round pick to Indy for Quenton Nelson in Madden 20... DO THE DEAL VEACH!!
[Reply]
Kman34 11:06 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by milkman:
You and your dumbass "football eyes"
A cornea without astigmatism has a perfectly round shape like the surface of a ball.

With astigmatism, the surface of the eye is shaped more like a football.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:31 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
I heard that Petro heard someone taking rips in a bathroom stall before the game
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:39 AM 01-15-2020
Mecole Hardman is going take Sammy Watkins job next year and we will remember Sammy as much as we remember Jeremy Maclin.
[Reply]
TEX 01:07 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Mecole Hardman is going take Sammy Watkins job next year and we will remember Sammy as much as we remember Jeremy Maclin.
Yep.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:15 PM 01-15-2020
Sammy is going to be worth over 50 million next season and nobody is going to give him a huge contract again.

I actually think him coming to a mutually beneficial agreement with the Chiefs is a pretty decent possibility.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up