ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sammy Watkins
DenverChief 06:47 AM 01-14-2020
In all the celebration about Mahomes/Kelce let’s not forget about Watkins “quiet” contributions on Sunday. A 48 yard catch and run in the first drive of the 3rd quarter to put us deep in Texans territory and set up the first Williams TD run. A14 yard jet sweep run to help set up Damian Williams second TD run and a 28 yard 4th quarter reception that set up the 8 yard TD pass to Bell. Watkins is dangerous and must be accounted for in the field, anytime he can help get chunks of yards to move the offense up and down the field is a good days work
[Reply]
carcosa 02:21 PM 01-14-2020
He seems nice so I'd love send him off with a ring as a parting gift!
[Reply]
poolboy 02:23 PM 01-14-2020
tyreek and Watkins take the best cb's with them opening up the 5 wide
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:35 PM 01-14-2020
I'd really like to see Watkins/Hill/Hardman/Kelce out there a lot. That is just a nightmare for the defense.

Robinson can sit on the bench and watch tutorials on how to catch a football.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:40 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I didn’t know the basketball thing had been debunked or whatever report is generally accepted these days.

He’s on the last year of his deal. Nobody wants to be on the tag. Hes playing for his next contract.
It's been debunked... By the Chiefs. But I'm still trying to read into Andy Reid's pissed off face when asked about him. There seems to be something more to the story.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:43 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I'd really like to see Watkins/Hill/Hardman/Kelce out there a lot. That is just a nightmare for the defense.

Robinson can sit on the bench and watch tutorials on how to catch a football.
He can go and be a blocker on screens
[Reply]
BWillie 03:10 PM 01-14-2020
KEEP DOUBTING MY BOY SAMMY IRONMAN WATKINS
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:14 PM 01-14-2020
I think we will see a WR heavy game plan with Hill, Watkins and Hardman all making big plays this weekend. Titans secondary can't cover these guys for more than a second.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:17 PM 01-14-2020
I just really don't think the Titans are built to keep up. It took a miracle for them to win the game last time.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:25 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I just really don't think the Titans are built to keep up. It took a miracle for them to win the game last time.
I think their defense will tire out like the Texans did.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:27 PM 01-14-2020
Also there's no rust this time. There's no looking past them or taking them lightly and most of all there aren't nearly the injuries.

I think the Chiefs take care of business, the crazy Houston game evened it out. Henry will get yards and Pat will get touchdowns.

35-17
[Reply]
BWillie 03:36 PM 01-14-2020
I bought his signed jersey with the bet money i won from Clay. Hanging up on my wall. It was just the right thing to do to commemorate such a cosmic being
[Reply]
Setsuna 03:50 PM 01-14-2020
Watkins is taking away money from Mahomes and Kelce. Kick him to the curb.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:52 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Watkins is taking away money from Mahomes and Kelce. Kick him to the curb.
Uh how do you figure that one
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:55 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
It was great to see. Especially since the rest of the receivers pretty much played like shit. Would be nice to see Hill earn his money on this playoff run. He’s been pretty silent the last month or so outside of that muffed punt Sunday.
Earn his money? Is this a ****ing joke?
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:35 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I don’t get Sammy hate. Yeah he got paid a ton but he was never, ever going to be the dude in this offense or even #2 with Kelce and Hill around.

But he is a big piece in why they stress defenses so much because even having said that, he’s the one drawing the coverage of Stephon Gilmore and actually winning at a solid rate.

Also, he’s not a fucking diva who whines about not getting the ball enough. He accepts it and just wants what is best for the team.

Kudos, Sammy Watkins.
I don’t hate him, but he is clearly overpaid

If he is willing to dramatically restructure his contract to remain with a winner that’s great, but in this day and age it seems unlikely... most guys want top dollar
[Reply]
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up