ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Texan fan game thread
jerryaldini 10:26 PM 01-13-2020
I posted this in the Titans forum thread but thought it deserved its own thread. Having lived in Houston as a Chief fan during the Warren Moon years I wanted to see how the Houston fans reacted to the game. These fans have suffered even more than Chiefs fans, and there’s a huge because Houston vibe with several memorable meltdowns, including the largest in playoff history.

They haven’t seen their team even make the AFCCG since consecutive losses to the Steelers in 78-79 with Dan Pastorini as QB, and not before that (only titles were 60-61 AFL). Despite seven consecutive years of playoffs behind HOFer Moon, they never made it out of the divisional round. Their last shot with Moon was against the Chiefs in 93, the year after the Frank Reich game, when Montana led the Chiefs’ last best playoff comeback until yesterday. The Oilers were a 12-win team coming off the bye. Then the franchise moves to TN and within three years goes to the SB. I feel for these guys.

After last year’s AFCCG, it’s cathartic to be on the other side and see such similar emotions. Page 33 is the Hardman return. Before that they are in as much shock as we were. Within 15 minutes it becomes because Houston and Frank Reich memories. It’s worth a read.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?...303106/page-33
[Reply]
VAChief 09:30 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by cdcox:
:-) Broncos fans complaining about the rule stating that the QB's entire body must be past the line for illegal forward pass. :-)

Cluelessness.
They weren't when Elway did it to us.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:32 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Holy shit, that Pats thread starts with them all licking their chops about how we are shitting the bed, then switches to them claiming the fix is in and the refs are making sure the Chiefs win.

:-)
so basically PatsPlanet is the same as ChiefsPlanet
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 09:32 AM 01-14-2020
This one is funny...to me.
Attached: 375x250 (2).jpg (16.8 KB) 
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:54 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
so basically PatsPlanet is the same as ChiefsPlanet
Except one franchise has run like absolute God in the playoffs and SB - and been benefited by countless questionable calls in the process. Whereas the other franchise has run like absolute ass in the playoffs and been destroyed by questionable calls in the hugest spots.

It's infinitely more delusional for a Pats fan to ever think anything is rigged against them.
[Reply]
redfan 10:03 AM 01-14-2020
Thanks for the links, good stuff!!
[Reply]
F150 10:21 AM 01-14-2020
Orange Mane is an odd bunch of posters
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 10:27 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
Orange Mane is an odd bunch of posters
They are so jealous they cant help themselves from posting stupid things
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:10 PM 01-14-2020
When Mahomes gets his first SB win and SB MVP- that puts him in the conversation with some of the best ever. And it will be only his second year in the NFL as a starter.

It is going to be a fun ride!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:31 PM 01-14-2020
That Texans game thread is a glorious, delicious read.

I give it 4 out of 4 stars and am recommending it for the Pulitzer Prize for fiction.

An immediate best seller!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:33 PM 01-14-2020
Those shitheels live in HOUSTON and think Kansas City is a shitty place to live.

HOUSTON!

LOL.

Houston is the asshole of America. It stinks, the air never moves and you get a fine layer of fucking oil on your skin that just settles out of the sky because of all the refineries. It is one giant strip mall basically, covered in fucking 40 weight.

And they think Kansas City is a shitty place to live.

LOL
[Reply]
Mecca 01:36 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Oh and the Pats board is just insane. It’s littered with people saying the Chiefs always get favorable calls and they are extremely unlikeable.

It is unreal that they can’t see the irony.

Asterisk. :-)
If you basically go anywhere else online or get decently out of Chiefs country this sentiment is pretty strong.

That USA today hit piece before the year and Tyreeks off the field stuff, to most of the NFL we are the bad guys. And because that team of "bad guys" is led by the new face of the NFL that leads to people being super upset about it.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:37 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Those shitheels live in HOUSTON and think Kansas City is a shitty place to live.

HOUSTON!

LOL.

Houston is the asshole of America. It stinks, the air never moves and you get a fine layer of fucking oil on your skin that just settles out of the sky because of all the refineries. It is one giant strip mall basically, covered in fucking 40 weight.

And they think Kansas City is a shitty place to live.

LOL
It's called the armpit by people who fucking live there and other Texans for a reason.
[Reply]
morphius 01:40 PM 01-14-2020
After living the game from the other side with our loss to Indy a few years ago, I don't need to see how they feel. I'm just damn glad to know what it is like to be on the other side in the playoffs for once.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:44 PM 01-14-2020
Texans thread was pretty much Cuz Texans, FIRE BOB and We Hate Kelce.
[Reply]
otherstar 01:48 PM 01-14-2020
The Houston thread is GOLD! I've had to take a break from Houston Sports Radio. All the talking heads want to do is blame BoB and give absolutely no credit to the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up