ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Doubters repent thread:
Chris Meck 06:29 PM 01-12-2020
Here it is. Come clean.

Andy bashers, Clark bashers, Spags sucks, Honey Badger makes business decisions, whatever-anything you want to get off your chest.

Admit your specific sins, admit you were wrong, and apologize.

AND THEN GET ON THE GODDAMNED BUS!

edit:
the intent of this thread was not to lord anything over anyone about however frustrated or dejected you might have been during the 1st quarter of the Texans game. It was intended as a thread in which folks could talk about all the things they'd had a knee-jerk reaction to during the season which had turned out to be wrong. I thought it'd be fun and then we could all get on the bus the rest of the way to the 'ship. But of course, we can never all be pulling in the same direction, because Chiefsplanet. Carry on.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:17 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Anyone who says that they didn't get at least a touch of that is either lying, or just became a Chiefs fan last year.
Oh hell. I forgot we have bandwagon fans. Shit. This is weird man.
[Reply]
DTHOF 05:08 AM 01-13-2020
I was texting my brother. I was losing it and he said we got this, we have scored 28 in the second qtr below and sure 'nough we did.
[Reply]
jallmon 06:37 AM 01-13-2020
I did freak a bit on Ward when I felt he gave up on a pass play and let them get the big gain. And the muffed punt by Hill cause me to scream "you have to be shitting me!" The dogs and cats left my man cave...so I watched the glorious comeback by my lonesome.

But, man alive!, 7 TDs in 7 drives or whatever it ended up being, was sure fun. Also, the 3 TDs in 7 plays was very therapeutic. The Chiefs offense is a juggernaut when people hold onto the ball and wait for the snap count. Impressive.

I wonder, what was Mike Vrabel thinking when he watched that?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:02 AM 01-13-2020
OK I'll admit it, I was a tad mean yesterday.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:49 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Showtime can fuck off. His bus pass has been revoked.
He defiantly needs a name change he is not worthy to be called Showtime. He is disgraceful to have it.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 08:34 PM 01-13-2020
Here is the truth
There is not another team in the NFL that could have came back from that abortion. Everything that could have gone wrong-did go wrong.
This team is something special.
THEY GOT THIS
WE GOOD
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:38 PM 01-13-2020
1st Quarter I Had doubts but kept them private... thank you slow server
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:57 PM 01-13-2020
Only one I doubted was Toub. Still do. His group cost us 15 points yesterday.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:58 PM 01-13-2020
I was a schmuck. Won't happen again
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:03 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
He defiantly needs a name change he is not worthy to be called Showtime. He is disgraceful to have it.
Needs to change his name to Hotime.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:05 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Only one I doubted was Toub. Still do. His group cost us 15 points yesterday.
But his group also helped get us back in the game with Hardman's return and Thompson's fumble recovery...
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:33 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
But his group also helped get us back in the game with Hardman's return and Thompson's fumble recovery...
Amen
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 11:45 PM 01-13-2020
I wont be eating an edible before the Tits game.. You'd have thought i was going through menopause during the first quarter. I do the discord chat, which is awesome dudes, and I said some shit like "I've NEVER turned off a Chiefs game, but I don't know if I can sit through this shit for another 3 hours." I put my phone down (how I cp/discord), took mine and the pups jerseys off, and went out for a smoke. I had to clear my head. I step back inside RIGHT as Hardman had the awesome kick return. I thought "My God, Dave, have you no faith? Have you forsaken the Messiah?" and put that shit right back on them and I. I think, like Abraham, the Lord Patrick was merely testing our faith. Some passed, some failed, but our Lord Patrick is a good and forgiving savior.

Never again will I doubt this team. I know we'll lose some games, and I know we MIGHT not win 19 straight SBs, but I will never give up on them again. Amen.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:58 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I never once bashed anybody just thought we would have shit luck like always.

Looks like I was wrong and I’m glad to eat crow, but we’re not finished and unfortunately there’s still potential for a “Because Chiefs” moment. I’m confident as ever though.
You've grown up alot man you just became a dad righr?

I was wrong as fuck and I'll admit it. I referenced Reids playoff record and I thought it was fair given down being 24-0. Even the mistakes made by the O and special teams our defense did look like the same team from October that first quarter and the Texans were using the same game plan that was effective beating us in October. This isnt an excuse or a defense it's my honest to god thoughts at the time.

I'm glad we pulled it out. I still think it's fair to question Reids post season record after 2 decades of coaching it is what it is. The difference is he now has a HOF QB. I got alot of shit in another thread for mentioning Reids demeanor on the sideline down 21-0 but it was true. One guy who didnt looked rattled at all was out 2nd year as a starting QB. His confidence rubs off on the whole team and you can see it.

I'm glad I was wrong and the Chiefs came back. I love this team and love Big Red. I just cant handle anymore heartbreak and that's all this team has done to me in the 30+ years I've been on this earth. I apologize if my overreaction this season killed anyones vibe this should be a time of celebration. Were gonna fuckin bring Lamars trophy back to where it belongs.
[Reply]
dtrain 12:45 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Who didn't doubt during that first quarter?
Being honest I never doubted all I said was unbelievable and at the end of the first quarter took off my Mahomes jersey and put on a red muscle shirt and the rest is history.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up