ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Doubters repent thread:
Chris Meck 06:29 PM 01-12-2020
Here it is. Come clean.

Andy bashers, Clark bashers, Spags sucks, Honey Badger makes business decisions, whatever-anything you want to get off your chest.

Admit your specific sins, admit you were wrong, and apologize.

AND THEN GET ON THE GODDAMNED BUS!

edit:
the intent of this thread was not to lord anything over anyone about however frustrated or dejected you might have been during the 1st quarter of the Texans game. It was intended as a thread in which folks could talk about all the things they'd had a knee-jerk reaction to during the season which had turned out to be wrong. I thought it'd be fun and then we could all get on the bus the rest of the way to the 'ship. But of course, we can never all be pulling in the same direction, because Chiefsplanet. Carry on.
[Reply]
Renegade 08:12 PM 01-12-2020
My PTSD went full Alex. I removed all Chiefs clothing from my body-that was the turning I am convinced. I did resist the urge to go do some else and be more productive. I did watch the entire game but I admit I was on edge the whole second half. I have seen the light and I shall not waiver my faith in Patrick again. I am now back on the bus
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:50 PM 01-12-2020
I thought we were done at 21-0. Holy shit. We have Mahomes.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:02 PM 01-12-2020
I've got a bit of contrition to make to you personally Meck. Khalen Saunders appears to be a legitimate NFL DT. There are a few players that could have been drafted at that spot that were more impactful at their respective positions but with the injury to Jones and Williams being out, Saunders got to play a lot, played well at times and seems to have a future. I was wrong. I'm big enough to admit it.
Saunders
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:03 PM 01-12-2020
Was good this year.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:03 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
I've got a bit of contrition to make to you personally Meck. Khalen Saunders appears to be a legitimate NFL DT. There are a few players that could have been drafted at that spot that were more impactful at their respective positions but with the injury to Jones and Williams being out, Saunders got to play a lot, played well at times and seems to have a future. I was wrong. I'm big enough to admit it.
Saunders
2 hail Patrick's, 3 fat Andy's and pour a shot out for Marty.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:07 PM 01-12-2020
Dee Ford and Justin Houston combined had 5.5 sacks over 12 games in the postseason for the Chiefs. Clark had 3 sacks in his first game. Noice.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:12 PM 01-12-2020
Down 24, I thought to myself, "Damn it Andy, you let the players watch the Ravens/Titans game and now by default they have looked past the Texans".:-)
[Reply]
wheeler08 11:18 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Dee Ford and Justin Houston combined had 5.5 sacks over 12 games in the postseason for the Chiefs. Clark had 3 sacks in his first game. Noice.
Wow, good stat to dig up. Props!
[Reply]
Son of Logical 11:21 PM 01-12-2020
I too must declare I was among the doubters after we went down 21-0. I had bellowed three times and scared my wife and kids. So I turned off the TV, took a shower, and accepted that out guys were probably going to lose. Started watching the game in spurts and every time I turned the game back on the Chiefs were in the red zone and about to score again. After it was 24-21 I decided I would watch the rest, and man was I not disappointed.
[Reply]
Inspector 11:33 PM 01-12-2020
A lot of people have a lot of emotion tied into this team. Over the decades there have been many ups and downs along the way. Today, I admit, during the first quarter I was miserable and in the depths of despair. And I vented. It seemed like it was going to be another playoff game like so many in the past.

I was wrong. I apologize. I've apologized to my wife. I had crow for dinner. (It was awful) And I've learned a lesson about a Patrick Mahomes led team that I will not forget.

What a roller coaster ride today. And that's part of why it was so great.

This is it. This is the year. We're going to bring the Lombardi to KC where it belongs and where it will spend a lot of time as long as we have Mahomes at the helm. Today all doubts were erased.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:33 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Who didn't doubt during that first quarter?
*raises hand*

With 1 min left in the 1st, I told Clay and Twisted Chief that were about to score 28 in the 2nd quarter.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:34 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
*raises hand*

With 1 min left in the 1st, I told Clay and Twisted Chief that were about to score 28 in the 2nd quarter.
:-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:41 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
:-)
You laugh, but it's a true story.

tải album ảnh
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:43 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I never once bashed anybody just thought we would have shit luck like always.

Looks like I was wrong and I’m glad to eat crow, but we’re not finished and unfortunately there’s still potential for a “Because Chiefs” moment. I’m confident as ever though.
At some point, you have to understand that Pat doesn't give a **** about your "Because Chiefs" horseshit.
[Reply]
Katie 11:44 PM 01-12-2020
Was I Pissed? Absolutely. But my philosophy has always been "never give up, never surrender". Not til time runs out.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up