ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 231
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The OFFICIAL Texans @ Chiefs Divisional Playoff REVENGE Game thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-12-2020
Our conquest of the 32 Kingdoms begins, today, in the Year of our Lord 2020, January 12, at 2:05 PM.

It's time for House Houston to bend the knee.

The Lannistexan army is returning from battle and is not prepared for the savage hordes of Arrowhead - only a fool would meet us in an open field.

They may think they can hold us off...until they see our dragon.

Dracarys.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:53 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:53 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
I’m sure they have to reserve buses this far in advance and can cancel the reservations as needed.
Exactly.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:54 AM 01-12-2020
Oh I fucking believe all right. Just booked flights car and hotel for next weekend. Let’s gooooooooo!!!!!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:56 AM 01-12-2020
We got some destiny to fulfill you sumofabitches
[Reply]
Frazod 01:10 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
I’m sure they have to reserve buses this far in advance and can cancel the reservations as needed.
Yeah, I'm sure that's just standard operating procedure. Much easier to cancel reservations for something like that than make them at the last minute.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:12 AM 01-12-2020
I know we still have to win our games, but...

1. There are very few ways that the Texans win tomorrow. With the fans, players, coaches and ownership knowing how special hosting the AFCCG for consecutive years would be, everyone will come to play tomorrow, probably the hardest they've played all season knowing what it means. I'll be there, screaming my guts out, and it will be different than last time.

2. The Titans will eventually get tired, they could go NY Giants with Eli at the helm, but that's definitely a harder sell than believing the Chiefs have an amazing path to the Super Bowl. Playing four games on the road to win it all is a hard pill to swallow, I don't care who you are, or what kind of running back you have. If we have to lose a game, I'd rather lose it in the AFCCG to a destined Titans team than to the Ravens or the Texans, hands down, but I don't see that happening. This team will get that damn Lamar Hunt trophy this year, even if we have to rip out America's heart to do it.

3. It feels like our year, more so now than ever. We're Chiefs fans, so we know what that means, but **** it if I'm not all in on this team. You've been gifted an amazing opportunity here, even more so if you face the Packers, and Andy and Mahomes cannot **** it up. Keep the pedal to the ****ing metal and destroy the next three teams you have to face. If Andy wants to get to the hall of fame, he'll do his job, and so will the rest of the team. Patrick is healthy, let him win it for you Andy!
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:13 AM 01-12-2020

[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 01:14 AM 01-12-2020
Texas is gonna want to secede after the beat down that's coming.

CHIIIEEEEEFFFSSS

Sent from my SM-G9730 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:16 AM 01-12-2020
Bout time to start marinate my Texans steak gonna be juicy red meat nirvana
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 01:21 AM 01-12-2020
We should probably win this game if we want to have a chance at winning the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:22 AM 01-12-2020

When they say family in the #Titans locker room. They mean it. pic.twitter.com/OHIP7qbl2W

— TURRON DAVENPORT (@TDavenport_NFL) January 12, 2020

Lol at the end with Lewan and Vrabel. Referencing cutting off his penis lol
[Reply]
Rausch 01:22 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:

Attached: kc_chiefs_salsa copy.jpg (29.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:24 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Never watched Gay Thrones, but I'll interpret the OP to mean PUT ON YOUR ABORTION APRON AND TERMINATE THE TEXANS' SUPER BOWL HOPE PREGNANCY
Season 7, Episode 4 and 5.

Watch the final battle scene at the end of Episode 4, then watch the beginning of 5.

You have three days.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 01:33 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I know we still have to win our games, but...

1. There are very few ways that the Texans win tomorrow. With the fans, players, coaches and ownership knowing how special hosting the AFCCG for consecutive years would be, everyone will come to play tomorrow, probably the hardest they've played all season knowing what it means. I'll be there, screaming my guts out, and it will be different than last time.

2. The Titans will eventually get tired, they could go NY Giants with Eli at the helm, but that's definitely a harder sell than believing the Chiefs have an amazing path to the Super Bowl. Playing four games on the road to win it all is a hard pill to swallow, I don't care who you are, or what kind of running back you have. If we have to lose a game, I'd rather lose it in the AFCCG to a destined Titans team than to the Ravens or the Texans, hands down, but I don't see that happening. This team will get that damn Lamar Hunt trophy this year, even if we have to rip out America's heart to do it.

3. It feels like our year, more so now than ever. We're Chiefs fans, so we know what that means, but **** it if I'm not all in on this team. You've been gifted an amazing opportunity here, even more so if you face the Packers, and Andy and Mahomes cannot **** it up. Keep the pedal to the ****ing metal and destroy the next three teams you have to face. If Andy wants to get to the hall of fame, he'll do his job, and so will the rest of the team. Patrick is healthy, let him win it for you Andy!
Randy Marsh South Park GIF from Randymarsh GIFs

[Reply]
Megatron96 01:34 AM 01-12-2020
Our Chiefs are going to steam-roll the Texans because they want to make a statement that the game earlier this year was a fluke; that the Texans got lucky. They're going to curb stomp HOU.

Mark it down.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 231
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up