ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 221 of 231
« First < 121171211217218219220221 222223224225 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The OFFICIAL Texans @ Chiefs Divisional Playoff REVENGE Game thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-12-2020
Our conquest of the 32 Kingdoms begins, today, in the Year of our Lord 2020, January 12, at 2:05 PM.

It's time for House Houston to bend the knee.

The Lannistexan army is returning from battle and is not prepared for the savage hordes of Arrowhead - only a fool would meet us in an open field.

They may think they can hold us off...until they see our dragon.

Dracarys.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:50 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
man you guys, i cant believe tyreek got up from that hit

i swear that was the lowest point of my existence this season - i thought tyreek's clavicle had pierced a major organ
Tyreek said he loved that hit. Got him fired up. Then he pounded his chest
[Reply]
KurtCobain 01:53 AM 01-13-2020
This is awesome. Nice work.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:55 AM 01-13-2020
I gotta tell you guys I don't think TV captured the 24-0 quite well enough.

They almost made it seem boring.

The fans at the game were fucking devastated. It was a sad booing party. A fucking funeral with the pallbearers shitting on the deceased.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:02 AM 01-13-2020
I think if this team didn’t have Mahomes I would have given up and left at 24-0. It was bad. But I never fully lost hope because of that and what he’s capable of. He’s going to go down as the best NFL player ever, he does things with the ball no one ever has.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:03 AM 01-13-2020

The fans at the game were fucking devastated. It was a sad booing party. A fucking funeral with the pallbearers shitting on the deceased.
I was about 3 seconds from turning into Kratos and "fuck everything" mode at my house and then all of a sudden I thought hey...teams are always coming back from huge deficits against us...no fucking reason why we can't do it to them for once. And I swear the second I had that attitude change it seems the Chiefs did too and started annihilating their ass. So I like to pretend like my attitude and energy has fuck all to do with anything even though I know it doesn't but I'm gonna take that same attitude and energy into next weeks game.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:05 AM 01-13-2020

From sitting at home I thought the crowed was still yelling pretty loudly when we were down 21 and that helped the Chiefs hold them to a field goal and not get another touchdown.

Hardman lit a spark with his return that was phenomenal
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:05 AM 01-13-2020
great shot of BoB saying "GOD DAMMIT" :-)
[Reply]
lcarus 02:05 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I think if this team didn’t have Mahomes I would have given up and left at 24-0. It was bad. But I never fully lost hope because of that and what he’s capable of. He’s going to go down as the best NFL player ever, he does things with the ball no one ever has.
That shit he does where it looks like he's 3 yards past the line of scrimmage and the whole defense commits to him but GUESS WHAT ASSHOLES my back foot is still barely behind the line so I'm gonna flick it over to Kelce. Genius. I've seen him do it a couple times before and it's fucking brilliant. Dude knows exactly where that line is.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:06 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
That shit he does where it looks like he's 3 yards past the line of scrimmage and the whole defense commits to him but GUESS WHAT ASSHOLES my back foot is still barely behind the line so I'm gonna flick it over to Kelce. Genius. I've seen him do it a couple times before and it's fucking brilliant. Dude knows exactly where that line is.

Gonna tell my kids this was John Elway and Patrick Mahomes. pic.twitter.com/L4oKXyOuPR

— 76 Sent (@ClayWendler) January 13, 2020

[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:08 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
That shit he does where it looks like he's 3 yards past the line of scrimmage and the whole defense commits to him but GUESS WHAT ASSHOLES my back foot is still barely behind the line so I'm gonna flick it over to Kelce. Genius. I've seen him do it a couple times before and it's ****ing brilliant. Dude knows exactly where that line is.
His in-game/play awareness is unmatched by anyone I’ve ever seen. He has an innate feel for the game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:11 AM 01-13-2020
my god hardman was shot out of a cannon

i hate leaving this game to go to bed
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:20 AM 01-13-2020
lol

shot of mahomes yelling after the TD will look great with fire coming out of his mouth
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:24 AM 01-13-2020
ok, to bed

my customers better all leave me alone tomorrow, i'm doing the lord's work
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:51 AM 01-13-2020
yeah i'm still awake

what a fucking crazed lunatic football man

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:54 AM 01-13-2020

The only time I really noticed the booing, it was well deserved.

Kick-off: Hardman drops the kick.

1st Down: Damien Williams drops a pass.

2nd Down: Robinson drops a pass.

Three plays in a row the Chiefs drop the football. They kinda deserved a frustrated boo.

But the crowd never really seemed negative to me through the TV. They were quiet, and looked devastated, as they should have, but I thought they voiced their displeasure and moved on.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 221 of 231
« First < 121171211217218219220221 222223224225 > Last »
Up