ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 29
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Playoff Ticket Buy and Sell Thread
BossChief 05:42 PM 01-06-2020
If anyone has any tickets available, let us know what you have.

Crazy Coffey is looking for 5 tickets

I think that’s updated to who has tickets for sale and wanting tix in this thread. I’ll tryvto update the OP if anyone has or wants some
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:10 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Time's Yours:
If you want one of IA_Chiefs_fan's tickets in Section 130, Row 17, I will buy the other three.
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I'm in if I can give it to stevieray, if he is willing to go.

I want Stevie to go, if he will. HE DESERVES IT.
Originally Posted by stevieray:
:-)
You three need to get together ASAP. I've got people messaging me on FB but I'll buy you a little time because I'd really like ptlyon's act of kindness to work out.
[Reply]
Time's Yours 07:14 AM 01-15-2020
If they're in for the 3, and Stevie wants the last one, I got it.

My dream was to sit next to Stevie during the next AFCCG, but can't be for me, this year.
Wow. What a gesture. Let us know. I'm still in for the 3.
[Reply]
kcgreene 07:41 AM 01-15-2020
Hey guys, I wont be able to go (recently got let go from work, and gotta save/make money where I can) and I have 3 tickets, Sec 332, Row 7, Seats 6-8. They're yours for 300 each. I'd reduce the cost for you all (I don't post much, but lurk CONSTANTLY and love this board) but like I said, currently unemployed, and gotta take care of bills. The Seats are surrounded by Season Ticket Holders, a lot of good regulars there, and it's about a section south of the drum deck.

Let me know if interested, rather they go to one of you all than some blowhard who doesn't know how to get loud.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:06 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
You three need to get together ASAP. I've got people messaging me on FB but I'll buy you a little time because I'd really like ptlyon's act of kindness to work out.

:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 08:57 AM 01-15-2020
In case you are interested, but haven't seen...

I have two tickets to our AFC championship game this weekend. Have to retweet, favorite, and reply to this tweet with a funny video of yourself. The video I think is funniest wins !!!! *must be chiefs fans*

— The_Juan_And_Only (@Juan_Thornhill) January 14, 2020

[Reply]
Eleazar 09:05 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
In case you are interested, but haven't seen...

he already picked a winner.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:19 AM 01-15-2020
I'm in if I can give it to stevieray, if he is willing to go.

I promised myself last year if we hosted another, I'd go. I WANT to feel that feeling to walk out of arrowhead knowing you're going to the SB. I just can't because of work dammit.

I want Stevie to go, if he will. HE DESERVES IT.
This is an amazing gesture. There is no one I know more passionate about the Chiefs than my friend Stevieray. Just don't cry when they hand Clark that trophy with his daddy's name on it.
[Reply]
kcgreene 09:21 AM 01-15-2020
To those who have been messaging me about the 3 tickets I listed earlier : Please make sure you have room in your inbox for me to reply! Already had 2 that have a full inbox. Thanks!
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:37 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
This is an amazing gesture. There is no one I know more passionate about the Chiefs than my friend Stevieray. Just don't cry when they hand Clark that trophy with his daddy's name on it.
If you don’t cry you haven’t been a fan long enough,IMO.
[Reply]
kcgreene 09:45 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
If you don’t cry you haven’t been a fan long enough,IMO.
Call me a B****, but it'll be Niagara Falls over here.
[Reply]
blake5676 09:47 AM 01-15-2020
This place is the fucking best. Mad respect ptlyon!
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:51 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
stevieray is quite nice.
Yes I can also vouch for Stevie. He had to suffer through the Andrew Luck Colts comeback win and make that drive back to KC. We need his mojo at the game.

Hope to see all you guys there. I'm ready for a fight this week.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:05 AM 01-15-2020
Sorry been a crazy morning. I'm still in on getting and buying the ticket for Stevie. Pming IA Chiefs fan
[Reply]
luv 10:09 AM 01-15-2020
Been following this thread and I'm lost. Who ended up buying whose tickets?
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:12 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
Been following this thread and I'm lost. Who ended up buying whose tickets?
Hopefully Stevie and another poster that shall remain nameless. Don't think he posted in this thread.

Edit - guess he did. Time's Yours.

At least if I'm not too late,
[Reply]
Page 16 of 29
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up