ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 29
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Playoff Ticket Buy and Sell Thread
BossChief 05:42 PM 01-06-2020
If anyone has any tickets available, let us know what you have.

Crazy Coffey is looking for 5 tickets

I think that’s updated to who has tickets for sale and wanting tix in this thread. I’ll tryvto update the OP if anyone has or wants some
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 10:44 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by MontyKC:
Anyone got a 1 or 2 ticket. Considering traveling from Dallas for the game. Lifelong Chiefs fan!
I'm in Austin and have a pair of tickets. (Midfield uppers, less than 20 rows up.)

Either going to sell them or figure out a plan and gameday partner. What kind of road trip buddy are you?
[Reply]
luv 12:52 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Last year, I picked up a pair of tix to the AFC Championship game (sec 342, row 20) from Tickets for Less for $350. Had to call them but their prices are much more reasonable.

As for this year, I'm a first time season ticket holder. For those wondering how it works for season ticket holders, here is my experience. They emailed me early in the season and asked if I wanted to use the same card to purchase playoff tix when the time comes. Of course, I replied yes. So by the last game they said they were gonna charge for those. The total was $380 and so I was confused. I thought they were gonna charge that for just the divisional game. Turned out they only charged me $60 per ticket plus the $30 parking pass for the divisional playoff game against the Texans. This next game they are charging $100 per ticket plus $30 parking pass. No extra fees or taxes. I paid $380 total for 2 tickets for both games. I'd say those prices are very reasonable.
We didn't get parking with our season passes, but we may do that next year. Our total was $320 for both games (for both seats), charged as we went. We must have similar seats, because ours are the same price. The two seats next to us are up for sale (resale) for $446 EACH. My dad sits lower level, and his tickets ran something like $220 (for both seats) for the first playoff game and $280 for the championship game. Three rows directly behind him has seats for sale for $1000 EACH.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 01:27 PM 01-14-2020
EDIT: All of my tickets are spoken for. Thanks!

BossChief gets first dibs on these because he already reached out to me.

I have some tickets available but I'd like to make a little money on them to help cover some of the preseason games I had to eat and to help fund my trip to Miami in two weeks.
I have two tickets in section 313, Row 2. This is my favorite view but it gets cold. These are going for around $400 plus fees on TM.
I'll have either two or four tickets available to Section 130, Row 17 as well. These are going for around $500 on TM.

If I list them on TM I'll pay 10% fees and the buyer will pay fees too. I'm thinking maybe $320 and $400 per for the tickets?? That way I'm making some money but still saving the buyer a chunk of change.
I'll also update your thread with the info.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:33 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
BossChief gets first dibs on these because he already reached out to me.

I have some tickets available but I'd like to make a little money on them to help cover some of the preseason games I had to eat and to help fund my trip to Miami in two weeks.
I have two tickets in section 313, Row 2. This is my favorite view but it gets cold. These are going for around $400 plus fees on TM.
I'll have either two or four tickets available to Section 130, Row 17 as well. These are going for around $500 on TM.

If I list them on TM I'll pay 10% fees and the buyer will pay fees too. I'm thinking maybe $320 and $400 per for the tickets?? That way I'm making some money but still saving the buyer a chunk of change.
I'll also update your thread with the info.
Interested in section 313... what's the face value on those this year? Just curious... I'm good with paying above face since the alternative is being raped by TM.
[Reply]
philfree 01:42 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
It's never too cold to smoke something. Just build a bigger fire.
I was more talking about my willingness. Maybe for the Super Bowl I'll smoke and reverse sear some tomahawk ribeyes.
[Reply]
bowener 01:52 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
I'm in Austin and have a pair of tickets. (Midfield uppers, less than 20 rows up.)

Either going to sell them or figure out a plan and gameday partner. What kind of road trip buddy are you?
If you sell them, I'm interested.
[Reply]
stevieray 01:55 PM 01-14-2020
I can't afford this. Slow time of the year for me.

:-)
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 02:00 PM 01-14-2020
I hear there's a Houston fan who may have some Super Bowl tickets he's ready to get rid of . . . *grin*

#cross-thread humor

[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 02:00 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Interested in section 313... what's the face value on those this year? Just curious... I'm good with paying above face since the alternative is being raped by TM.
IIRC the STM cost on both of these sets was around $150 per. They were probably $250ish in the STM presale.
[Reply]
bdj23 02:03 PM 01-14-2020
Good lord, glad I bought when I did.

I found seats 3 rows in front of us, they are about $450 more expensive on StubHub today.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 02:46 PM 01-14-2020
Looking for 2 seats, upper deck somewhere.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:47 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I can't afford this. Slow time of the year for me.

God dammit, you must go bro!
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:53 PM 01-14-2020
Are there any shuttle services to the game? Would like to avoid parking if at all possible. Can't find anything on the Chiefs site or RideKC
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 02:55 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Looking for 2 seats, upper deck somewhere.
I posted a couple in row 2. Scroll up if interested.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 02:56 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
I posted a couple in row 2. Scroll up if interested.
I saw that but was under the impression Bearcat had first dibs and was scooping them up. If they are available I am very interested!

Thanks!
[Reply]
Page 12 of 29
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up