ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Eddie Murphy returns to SNL
Hammock Parties 11:42 PM 12-21-2019
Post all clips here.

MR ROBINSON! :-)

Let's check in on our old friend, Mister Robinson. #SNL pic.twitter.com/UzHoagFGGM

— Saturday Night Live - SNL (@nbcsnl) December 22, 2019

[Reply]
scho63 11:47 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Halsey just isn't FAIR!!

So effing hot, it's distracting.
She's a Jersey girl, got implants and caps on her teeth and she has cute freckles she always hides with makeup. She is biracial and seems to not be sure if she wants to embrace the rap culture and songs while appealing to a wide audience of white dudes.

She's a 6 in Jersey and I've banged many hotter chicks in my life growing up at the Jersey Shore.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:02 PM 01-26-2020
"You glorify the past when the future dries up".

SNL has not been funny in literal decades for various reasons IMHO. The three biggest reasons to me are:

1. The talent level went down significantly.

2. The writing went to crap with weird skits that were NOT FUNNY that apparently they thought would be funny to the rest of the country.

3. Waaaaaaaaaay too politically left bashing on conservatism at every turn.

No talent, crap writing and too politically one sided is a recipe for "glorifying your past when your future dries up".:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 12:27 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Bad haircut makes her look like Rachel Maddow....
No. You take that back. You do NOT associate Halsey with Maddow. Like, ever.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 12:36 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
SNL has not been funny in literal decades
This has been said for literal decades. Just avoid the cold opens if you don't like the political sketches and there's usually one or two good skits. I thought the undercover boss thing was great. There's also no horrible comedians shoved into the limelight with loud and obnoxious characters anymore (chris kattan as a monkey spitting apples on people for example)
[Reply]
Kman34 12:40 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Bad haircut makes her look like Rachel Maddow....
I love Halseys short hair...wood...
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:30 PM 01-26-2020
Halsey just isn't FAIR!!

Is it weird that she makes me wonder if she makes Pink sad? Because she seems like Pink, only Pink got to pick out everything she didn't like about her body and got an upgrade. Not fair, too hot.

To each his own I suppose. I don't find her appealing at all. The short haircut belongs on a boy. It's just hideous. Too skinny too. And then there's the tats. I wouldn't put her in my top 100.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:35 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
"You glorify the past when the future dries up".

SNL has not been funny in literal decades for various reasons IMHO. The three biggest reasons to me are:

1. The talent level went down significantly.

2. The writing went to crap with weird skits that were NOT FUNNY that apparently they thought would be funny to the rest of the country.

3. Waaaaaaaaaay too politically left bashing on conservatism at every turn.

No talent, crap writing and too politically one sided is a recipe for "glorifying your past when your future dries up".:-)
Lorne Michaels has been quoted as saying he can guess a person's age based on when they said that SNL was last good. Pretty much everyone thinks it's great in their late teens and 20s and thinks it sucks after that.

So I'm guessing you're old.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:58 PM 01-26-2020
I'm old, and here to tell you that it was ALWAYS hit or miss. For every great skit there were two meh skits and at least one what were they thinking? skit. And more often than not the musical guest was absolute dog shit.
[Reply]
stumppy 02:16 PM 01-26-2020
Halsey just isn't FAIR!!

Is it weird that she makes me wonder if she makes Pink sad? Because she seems like Pink, only Pink got to pick out everything she didn't like about her body and got an upgrade. Not fair, too hot.

I didn't know what she looked like until last night.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:33 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Lorne Michaels has been quoted as saying he can guess a person's age based on when they said that SNL was last good. Pretty much everyone thinks it's great in their late teens and 20s and thinks it sucks after that.

A very convenient way to deflect criticism so that you never have to sustain/improve your product over time. Just saying.:-)
[Reply]
Cheater5 04:52 PM 01-26-2020
Re: Halsey— I suppose I’ve heard of her, but I don’t listen to pop music. Ever.

Looked her up today— and she’s cute-to-pretty, but much more attractive with long hair.

Hard to really pass judgment without tit or biscuit pics, but as long as she doesn’t have pancakes or an old catcher’s mitt she’s probably good to go.
[Reply]
Mennonite 05:39 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:

Audience demographics from iSpot reveal that viewers are nearly evenly split male to female, with males skewing just slightly more, while 35-54 year-olds are the largest age group represented.

https://www.broadcastingcable.com/ne...re-watching-it

I haven't watched the show in years. I would guess that a big chunk of the audience is older people who watch out of habit. Sorta like the Simpsons.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 05:47 PM 01-26-2020
Nah snl is way better than new simpsons. I don't physically cringe every 10 seconds watching snl
[Reply]
Mennonite 05:51 PM 01-26-2020
It's amazing how long the Simpson's have sucked. I think I dropped out around season 11 and it had sucked for a season or two at that point, I think. Christ, that was 20 years ago. Those first 8 seasons were gold though. Never get tired of watching those.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up