ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 82 of 97
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
scho63 05:44 PM 01-16-2020
SEARCH HAS BEEN CALLED OFF! EDave has been found. :-):-)

via Imgflip Meme Generator

[Reply]
fan4ever 05:48 PM 01-16-2020
So that's what it is. I liked eDave's description better.

Just talked to Roosters...he says they'll be hammered Sunday so to guarantee a table (I said 4 or 6) he said have somebody come a couple of hours early. That's the shitty thing about a bar that features a certain team. We all still good? At least we'll be surrounded by Chiefs fans without the mayhem of Pub Rock.
[Reply]
fan4ever 05:49 PM 01-16-2020
Scho63...don't make him regret it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:51 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavash
Is that all they have to eat there? Because if it is, I want to change my vote to Santisi's. You eat pizza and wings when watching football, not some Middle Eastern flatbread.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:52 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by fan4ever:

Just talked to Roosters...he says they'll be hammered Sunday so to guarantee a table (I said 4 or 6) he said have somebody come a couple of hours early. That's the shitty thing about a bar that features a certain team. We all still good? At least we'll be surrounded by Chiefs fans without the mayhem of Pub Rock.
I'm in no matter where we go. Except Wickenburg. Sorry Katie but I can't stay anywhere over-night.

Better have more to eat than lavash though.
[Reply]
scho63 06:22 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by fan4ever:

Confirmed- I can get there early and try to secure a table.

Can we get a headcount from everyone?

1. Megatron
2. Scho63
3. Fan4ever
4. Fan4ever's offspring

Katie and spouse?
eDave?
FlintHillsChief?
OntheWarpath?
[Reply]
fan4ever 06:45 PM 01-16-2020
Zach and I are in.
[Reply]
srvy 06:51 PM 01-16-2020
Not sure if eDave is still among the living but Rabblerouser claims he has spoken with him via Facebook or some shit like that.

On your game attendance, should we just mark you as permanently absent? :-)
You guys may need to do a intervention he may be imitating Ben Sanderson in Leaving Las Vegas.

[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 09:04 PM 01-16-2020
Confirmed- I can get there early and try to secure a table.

Can we get a headcount from everyone?

1. Megatron
2. Scho63
3. Fan4ever
4. Fan4ever's offspring

Katie and spouse?
eDave?
FlintHillsChief?
OntheWarpath?
I'll come this time. I promise.

Has anyone tried Half Moon Sports Bar or Philly's Sports Bar and Grill? I haven't been to either, just throwing out places I looked up online.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:59 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs:

Has anyone tried Half Moon Sports Bar or Philly's Sports Bar and Grill? I haven't been to either, just throwing out places I looked up online.
Philly’s is pretty good. Caught the Browns Chiefs game there last year.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:13 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs:

There’s some good and some bad here. On the one hand, you make a strong commitment to attend. On the other though, just when Scho seems to make a decision about venue, you throw out two new ideas, not because you know they’re superior, but because you found them online. This group doesn’t need that kind of confusion. Options abound. Decisions and firm commitments are hard to come by. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 08:15 AM 01-17-2020
The Rooster Tavern
https://theroostertavern.com/

Menu
https://theroostertavern.com/scottsd...vern-food-menu

14202 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ
(480)-275-7421

I'll get there by 12 to secure a table. I cannot get there much earlier.

I need a final headcount so I can pick the best table for the amount of people.

Anything else???
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 08:27 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
There’s some good and some bad here. On the one hand, you make a strong commitment to attend. On the other though, just when Scho seems to make a decision about venue, you throw out two new ideas, not because you know they’re superior, but because you found them online. This group doesn’t need that kind of confusion. Options abound. Decisions and firm commitments are hard to come by. :-)
I only threw them out because it looked like there was some concern about getting a table at the Rooster.

Anyway, cya all there.
[Reply]
fan4ever 08:39 AM 01-17-2020
The Rooster Tavern
https://theroostertavern.com/

Menu
https://theroostertavern.com/scottsd...vern-food-menu

14202 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ
(480)-275-7421

I'll get there by 12 to secure a table. I cannot get there much earlier.

I need a final headcount so I can pick the best table for the amount of people.

Anything else???
I'd say a table for six ought to work...if we go over that we can always pull up a chair or two...
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:45 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Backseat planners, pfftt.. :-) :-)

In a much more real sense though, this thread takes me back to the Midwest non-committal days of deciding where to eat with my parents and siblings.
[Reply]
Page 82 of 97
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692 > Last »
Up