ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 97
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:30 PM 01-09-2020
Nothing to add except have a good time, be safe, and root on our Chiefs!
[Reply]
fan4ever 03:57 PM 01-09-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'm confirming that those from the Phoenix group who will be meeting Sunday to watch the game will be at:

PHX Beer Co
Scottsdale Restaurant
8300 N Hayden Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85258

It's in the Mercado on Hayden plaza on the corner of Hayden and Via Ventura/E Doubletree Ranch Rd (same road changes names at Hayden)
Zach and I plan on being there but it's not 100% at this point. My wife hurt her back this week and I may need to be handy to help care for Zach's little brother.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:32 AM 01-10-2020
I'm confirming that those from the Phoenix group who will be meeting Sunday to watch the game will be at:

PHX Beer Co
Scottsdale Restaurant
8300 N Hayden Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85258

It's in the Mercado on Hayden plaza on the corner of Hayden and Via Ventura/E Doubletree Ranch Rd (same road changes names at Hayden)
Do we have any commitments? I'm likely going to be able to make it but if it's only going to be 3 of us, I'd just as well stay home where I can cuss and scream to my heart's content?
[Reply]
scho63 12:14 PM 01-10-2020
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Do we have any commitments? I'm likely going to be able to make it but if it's only going to be 3 of us, I'd just as well stay home where I can cuss and scream to my heart's content?
Seems like just Megatron is coming over at this point. Doubt Katie and her husband are coming over.

I'm going no matter what. Just want to get out for a game at a nice place and enjoy the afternoon.

If you want to pass I get it. :-)
[Reply]
fan4ever 01:12 PM 01-10-2020
Seems like just Megatron is coming over at this point. Doubt Katie and her husband are coming over.

I'm going no matter what. Just want to get out for a game at a nice place and enjoy the afternoon.

If you want to pass I get it. :-)
We're going to try...I work out of my home and getting out would be nice...depends on Lucas.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:16 PM 01-10-2020
Well, I'm 50% in. I can show up for the first half, but now I have an obligation at 3. FML.
[Reply]
Katie 06:09 PM 01-10-2020
Rick has a golf gig in the morning, so not sure he'll be done in time for us to make the trip. So if we came it would be a last minute decision.

Hopefully we win and play the championship game, maybe we can meet up then.
[Reply]
fan4ever 06:33 PM 01-10-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Well, I'm 50% in. I can show up for the first half, but now I have an obligation at 3. FML.
"My Chiefs, who haven't been in a SuperBowl in about a million years, are hosting a playoff game in Arrowhead but yeah...I can stop by in the middle of it..."

WHO MAKES AN OBLIGATION DURING A CHIEF PLAYOFF GAME!?! SHAME...SHAME I SAY!!!
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:42 PM 01-10-2020
Definitely in for champ game at F4E’s house if we make it that far
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:25 PM 01-10-2020
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
"My Chiefs, who haven't been in a SuperBowl in about a million years, are hosting a playoff game in Arrowhead but yeah...I can stop by in the middle of it..."

WHO MAKES AN OBLIGATION DURING A CHIEF PLAYOFF GAME!?! SHAME...SHAME I SAY!!!
Ha, I don't plan anything. I have women in my life that plan things for me, then tell me what I have to do after the fact.
[Reply]
fan4ever 08:01 AM 01-11-2020
Ha, I don't plan anything. I have women in my life that plan things for me, then tell me what I have to do after the fact.
The first step to recovery is to know you have a problem.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:19 AM 01-11-2020
ditto. Outnumbered 3-1
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:04 AM 01-11-2020
Really? I mean, don’t get me wrong, we gotta do what we gotta do to keep the ladies happy and far be it for me to judge anyone’s situation but you gotta have some limits. My wife knows she rules the roost every week and for about 30 weekends a year. But the Saturday’s and Sunday’s during football season??? She refers to herself as a “football widow”.

All kidding aside, she digs it. She knows she can go do whatever and leave the kids with me and I’m way less likely to pay attention when she says “I’m going out to buy this and it costs—-fill in the blank—-this”. I’m gonna be like “huh? Oh yeah sure, whatever”
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:39 PM 01-11-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Really? I mean, don’t get me wrong, we gotta do what we gotta do to keep the ladies happy and far be it for me to judge anyone’s situation but you gotta have some limits. My wife knows she rules the roost every week and for about 30 weekends a year. But the Saturday’s and Sunday’s during football season??? She refers to herself as a “football widow”.

All kidding aside, she digs it. She knows she can go do whatever and leave the kids with me and I’m way less likely to pay attention when she says “I’m going out to buy this and it costs—-fill in the blank—-this”. I’m gonna be like “huh? Oh yeah sure, whatever”
It's not my GF. She knows well enough that during the season, I'm watching the Chiefs, especially if they make the post-season.

But since my dad died two years ago, I have to do a lot more stuff for my mom. And she doesn't know anything about football. Like doesn't know a TD from a home run. And then I have my single mom friend (I'm godfather to her kids), who was married to my best friend from college that died of brain cancer 3 years ago, and she's not a football person either. Both apparently decided that this weekend I needed to do a few things for them. Can't really tell them no. Is what it is.
[Reply]
scho63 02:50 PM 01-11-2020
And now you all realize why I LOVE being a 56 year old bachelor.

I'm having a couple of cigars and Macallen Triple Cask 15 to start my afternoon. Then a nap and then watch the games in peace. :-)
Attached: IMG_20200111_124218.jpg (82.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 77 of 97
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Up