ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 97
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
fan4ever 06:16 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Damn bruh

Can you tackle?

What’s your 3 cone time?
My main job at these gatherings is to keep eDave from getting slapped around...he's got a mouth...:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:19 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
My main job at these gatherings is to keep eDave from getting slapped around...he's got a mouth...:-)
:-)
[Reply]
lewdog 08:16 PM 12-09-2019

This is so fucking true.

[Reply]
scho63 05:02 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
I asked Scho for a bite of his Pork Chop. The look he gave me was priceless. :-).

"Really!"? Was a damned good pork chop, though a bit dry.
That was funny...he cut the piece in half...
You can lick my GF's pussy but don't ever steal my food!!! :-)
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 09:55 AM 12-14-2019
Looking for a place between ASU & 7th St, to watch Drew Lock's Homecoming.
Don't like corporate (Zipps, etc) and prefer the audio being turned "on" as well.

Any ideas?

Got a buddy who's from Denver and every year we get together for one of the games. He's acknowledged the next decade or so to getting owned by Mahomes & Co. but is willing to let me catch up on the lean years with Elroy and the Superbowls.
[Reply]
scho63 09:21 AM 12-30-2019
I'm thinking it would be great to get together for the home playoff game in two weeks. I would love to see a few new members who have talked a big game but haven't done shit but squawk.

We don't have to worry about the sound because it will be the only game on at the time.

I think we should step it up just a notch to a little nicer place, not snooty or expensive, just a place that we can get a great beer selection, better than average food, nice atmosphere and comfortable. The last place we went to so we could meet Megatron had 8-9 year old kids sitting at the bar doing Fireball shots and beer bong hits. Plus they started to curse and want to brawl once the Cardinals lost. Fiesty little fuckers! :-)

I'll put my thinking cap on and I'm open for all suggestions.

As of now, do not look for eDave to be part of any meetup as he has gone dark from CP and everyone associated with it, including myself. No communication at all. He could be in a straightjacket mumbling to himself for all I know.

OneTheWarpath is moving to Phoenix area and should be in town so he may be the NooB of the group.

Speak up and let's hear from you if your up for a meetup in two weeks. :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:40 PM 12-30-2019
Pretty sure I can make it.
[Reply]
scho63 06:24 AM 12-31-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Pretty sure I can make it.
Always welcome! :-)
[Reply]
fan4ever 08:58 AM 01-03-2020
I'm in.

eDave, I conjure you...you must appear. Don't make me get my ouija board out.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:04 AM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
As of now, do not look for eDave to be part of any meetup as he has gone dark from CP and everyone associated with it, including myself.
What's up his pussy now?
[Reply]
scho63 07:14 AM 01-07-2020
This is the place we are shooting for this weekend's Chiefs game. It was the first place I met Lewdog and eDave at when I moved to Scottsdale, albeit their Phoenix location not the Scottsdale one. Nice place.

Let me know who is up for it and I'll see if we can reserve a table.

https://www.phxbeerco.com/

https://www.phxbeerco.com/scottsdale-restaurant-menu

https://www.phxbeerco.com/our-beers

PHX Beer Co
Scottsdale Restaurant
8300 N Hayden Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85258

[Reply]
Megatron96 12:49 PM 01-07-2020
87% certain I can make it. Okay, 86.67%.
[Reply]
scho63 01:13 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
87% certain I can make it. Okay, 86.67%.

What about all you other humps out there?

WhyNot?
LewDog?
Straight, No Chaser?
OntheWarpath?
FlintHillsChief?
okcchief?
SupDock?
Katie?
Bearcat?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:15 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
What's up his pussy now?
Something political, I can damned well guarantee it.

You know, I realize that it can be hard being a lefty on a board that is primarily right, but if all your side does is suck and lose, and the discourse grinds your gears, then maybe it's best not to participate? Save yourself the headache?

Yep.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:28 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Something political, I can damned well guarantee it.

You know, I realize that it can be hard being a lefty on a board that is primarily right, but if all your side does is suck and lose, and the discourse grinds your gears, then maybe it's best not to participate? Save yourself the headache?

Yep.
Pro Tip for eDave or anyone else on this Board:

Don't take yourself or this Board in general so seriously. FFS, it's a bunch of meaningless word diarrhea. Think of this place like a bar. Come in, grab a few drinks, have a few yucks, and then roll out for the night.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 97
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Up