ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 97
« First < 283435363738 394041424888 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
scho63 01:58 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Don't let Scho near your GF. The last bar banned the group from returning cause Scho stayed after and harassed the waitress....something about his POS car not starting.
After 10 years of being a member of Chief's Planet I've never had anyone on ignore.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU'RE THE FIRST AND ONLY ONE!
Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-13-13-11-23.jpg (62.8 KB) 
[Reply]
eDave 02:01 PM 01-13-2019

[Reply]
stumppy 02:10 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
After 10 years of being a member of Chief's Planet I've never had anyone on ignore.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU'RE THE FIRST AND ONLY ONE!
Don't do that. You'll miss out on the weekly cooper barrett Blowhard Bingo we all play. I just need a 'I know more about your job than you do' for the bingo and jackpot.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 02:11 PM 01-13-2019
Thank you.

You could have just blocked me but instead you had to announce it. You should ask your therapist what that says about you...maybe some of your drunk on cheap swill comments like the one that landed you on vacay.

Make sure your lonely, suck up, insecure self, not your other personality (the bully, with a little over the edge thoughts, posts what your Shrink tells you. Are you still going twice a week?

Wait! Since you blocked me you can't see this. So you can't respond so I can see it... I'm not going to loose any sleep over it either way.

Good riddance.
[Reply]
stumppy 02:14 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Only one of you guys owns a razor?:-)
[Reply]
lewdog 08:14 PM 01-13-2019
What’s next game’s plan?

I see Why Not lied about going.
[Reply]
fan4ever 08:58 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Had a great time...lots of laughs and giving each other a hard time. I didn't miss the sound too much; gave us more time to exchange barbs. EDave, thanks for the wings.

Let me know the plan...Two Brothers sounds good; the terrarium worked out well.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:18 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
What’s next game’s plan?

Oh no you don’t. I committed to the AFCCG meetup. I was in Whales Vagina this weekend
[Reply]
scho63 05:55 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
What’s next game’s plan?

I'm going to call Two Brothers today to see if we can reserve the private terrarium with the sound. I assume the sound will be on everywhere as its the only game. It is centrally located so no one has to drive too far.

It is a later game on Sunday night so hopefully we can all make it. I know it might be hard for JohnnyV to come up from Tuscon be he is always welcome.

SCOTTSDALE TAP HOUSE & BREWERY
4 3 2 1 N. Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
P: (480) 378–3001

MAP
https://goo.gl/maps/XtWRW71KHFF2

http://twobrothersbrewing.com/restau...e-and-brewery/

SO WHO'S IN FOR THIS GREAT MOMENT IN CHIEF'S HISTORY??? :-)
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:43 AM 01-14-2019
If you guys are interested I'd like to invite you to my house for the game. We have a huge back yard and the patio is perfect for watching the game. If the weathers a bit cold I have a number of outdoor heaters. As I mentioned, I'm around the corner from McFates. We'd do a BYOB and I'll provide appetizers/food. My wife's kind of spooked...she said "What if one of these guys is a weirdo" and I said they're ALL weirdos...but pretty harmless.

If not, Two Brothers was a cool place; I'll leave it up to you guys.

Let me know what you think. Besides, after my wife saw the picture of our latest meeting she said it would be fun to meet Willem Dafoe.
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:47 AM 01-14-2019

Here's a shot of my patio...can't guarantee Chewy will be there.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:48 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
If you guys are interested I'd like to invite you to my house for the game. We have a huge back yard and the patio is perfect for watching the game. If the weathers a bit cold I have a number of outdoor heaters. As I mentioned, I'm around the corner from McFates. We'd do a BYOB and I'll provide appetizers/food. My wife's kind of spooked...she said "What if one of these guys is a weirdo" and I said they're ALL weirdos...but pretty harmless.

Let me know what you think. Besides, after my wife saw the picture of our latest meeting she said it would be fun to meet Willem Dafoe.
Uh oh.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:50 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:

I vote for this. More fun to hang at someone’s house. Plus 0 chance of any Pats fans showing up.
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:51 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I vote for this. More fun to hang at someone’s house. Plus 0 chance of any Pats fans showing up.
FACT.
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:51 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Uh oh.
My wife warned me that some sicko would take it that way. First in Patteau. :-)
[Reply]
Page 38 of 97
« First < 283435363738 394041424888 > Last »
Up