ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2440 of 4805
« First < 1440194023402390243024362437243824392440 244124422443244424502490254029403440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:29 PM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
Isn't that SB50 T-shirt still comforting him?
Get it straight...it's a hoodie...and it's got to feel pretty nice to wear a 5 year old SB champs hoodie around town.

I had to stop by after the season sweep, yet again...I'm starting to understand what it was like for Bronco fans back in the day when you just knew the opposition was a pretender and it was just a matter of time.

It's no longer fun to talk shit to bronco fans...it's a waste of time. this last game wasnt even close. Good news is, Lock looks like he'll make a pretender out of ya'll yet. Then you can get all chesty, break out the SB50 gear and then Mahomes will take you to the woodshed and THEN it will be fun to talk shit.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:38 PM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Get it straight...it's a hoodie...and it's got to feel pretty nice to wear a 5 year old SB champs hoodie around town.

I had to stop by after the season sweep, yet again...I'm starting to understand what it was like for Bronco fans back in the day when you just knew the opposition was a pretender and it was just a matter of time.

It's no longer fun to talk shit to bronco fans...it's a waste of time. this last game wasnt even close. Good news is, Lock looks like he'll make a pretender out of ya'll yet. Then you can get all chesty, break out the SB50 gear and then Mahomes will take you to the woodshed and THEN it will be fun to talk shit.
It’s all good... the SB50 hoodie fits fine still. Little worn, but comfortable as hell. Maybe you’ll get one soon, we’ll see.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:52 PM 12-16-2019

[Reply]
DomCasual 10:09 PM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I just went to the mange and started reading through the Drew Lock vs. Mahomes thread. It turns out that it was started by Dom Casual as a troll thread making fun of Deberg and and his love for Jackson and Watson. :-) well played Dom. Well played.
That thread brought me a bit of joy last week. The thing is, even after it was outed, there were a couple knuckleheads that just couldn't stop responding.

It's all in good fun. :-)

I do have more hope in Lock than I've had in the any of the other merry band of imbeciles we've thrown out there since Peyton. He's poised, talented, and apparently coachable. We have so many other needs. And other than Barrow (who will be gone by pick #2), this draft seems to be completely meh at QB. Lock's emergence means we'll probably do something much more sensible in April. And while Elway has had a few really, really bad drafts, he's shown in the last two that he might have learned some lessons. I don't think we're as far away as a lot of you seem to think.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:21 PM 12-16-2019

[Reply]
44yearsandcounting 10:24 PM 12-16-2019
Soooo...playoffs next year? Let’s get you on the record.
[Reply]
DomCasual 10:37 PM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by 44yearsandcounting:
Soooo...playoffs next year? Let’s get you on the record.
If you're talking to me - yeah, I think they'll be in the playoffs next year. Elway needs to make a few right decisions this offseason, which is to say we're in the same boat as most teams. He needs to roll with Lock, come hell or high water. (I think a lot of Broncos fans have this recurring nightmare that Elway, once again, decides we just need a solid veteran at QB - and we wake up with Philip Rivers or Andy Dalton.) He needs to leave the coaching staff intact (with the exception of Tom McMahon). And we need a break or two with injuries. But I think the core is there to win nine or ten games, with plenty of room to still be trending upwards.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:52 PM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I watched this earlier. This guy cracks me up. :-)

Although he must be insufferable when they're winning. But hey, I'll probably be dead before that happens again!
[Reply]
BossChief 11:36 PM 12-16-2019
Watch Elway trade a first for Brady to try to recapture the glory days with Manning again.

Lol
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:25 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
If you're talking to me - yeah, I think they'll be in the playoffs next year. Elway needs to make a few right decisions this offseason, which is to say we're in the same boat as most teams. He needs to roll with Lock, come hell or high water. (I think a lot of Broncos fans have this recurring nightmare that Elway, once again, decides we just need a solid veteran at QB - and we wake up with Philip Rivers or Andy Dalton.) He needs to leave the coaching staff intact (with the exception of Tom McMahon). And we need a break or two with injuries. But I think the core is there to win nine or ten games, with plenty of room to still be trending upwards.
9-10 wins? We’re talking next season, not the next 3 combined.:-)
[Reply]
PHOG 05:35 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:59 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
9-10 wins? We’re talking next season, not the next 3 combined.:-)
Well, they're @ 5 now... could end with 7. He's not jumping the shark, really.
[Reply]
TEX 08:39 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, they're @ 5 now... could end with 7. He's not jumping the shark, really.
He kind of is... I mean if you take the number of wins right now that they have the past TWO seasons, it might not be enough to get in...:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:43 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
I agree with his take on Lock.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:49 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
He kind of is... I mean if you take the number of wins right now that they have the past TWO seasons, it might not be enough to get in...:-)
I hear ya, but I’m looking more at the trajectory. Two solid drafts and a QB that appears more than capable of doing well with an improved cast around him. They could realistically win the final two games. That would be good for morale with the younger players and coaches. That’s all.

I’m not proclaiming they’ll knock KC from their perch anytime soon, but the arrow is pointing up more than it has this time of year in previous seasons.
[Reply]
Page 2440 of 4805
« First < 1440194023402390243024362437243824392440 244124422443244424502490254029403440 > Last »
Up