ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 88
« First < 38788485868788
The Lounge>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
scho63 01:47 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
That's like saying someone who lives in Springfield, MO has lack of local knowledge about some restaurant in Kansas City. :-)

Amazing or not though, the Chiefs are in the freakin' Super Bowl.... if there was some world class BBQ down the street from me, I'm still ordering OK Joe's and bringing some KC to Arizona for such a special event.
Well you opened your mouth and said all AZ BBQ is shit. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:04 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Well you opened your mouth and said all AZ BBQ is shit. :-)
I actually said "anything but Arizona BBQ", for the reason I just mentioned.

I've only tried a couple of BBQ places/dishes in Arizona and didn't try anything crazy... just pulled pork drenched in BBQ sauce, which is hard to screw up.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:01 AM Yesterday
So what national brand BBQ sauce do you experts prefer?
[Reply]
Page 88 of 88
« First < 38788485868788
Up