ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Will Mahomes become the first player to sign a contract based on %'ages?
Nickhead 11:38 PM 02-08-2019
I have postulated he could be the first player to do so.

With the number of contracts for qb's settled for the next five years (top ten qb's), or players not in their prime enough to justify it....

Will Mahomes be the first NFL player to get a percentage of the salary cap as payment?

Is there any other player that could possibly do so before hand. Or is this model too outside the box?

:-)
[Reply]
F150 07:56 AM 01-26-2020
They could work a deal with the gas company in Ukraine and get Pat a seat on the board.
[Reply]
wazu 08:00 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Was it really easier or better to type %'ages rather than just percentages?
Remember it’s not just about how easy it is. Confidence in one’s ability to spell medium-sized words also plays in.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:14 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
you have to realize, mahomes is going to be worth more than brady and giselle combined just in endorsements alone.

i think back to a time when durant signed some ungodly amount with nike? he could have played in the nba for free and still came out on top.

mahomes is going to be the next person to set the bar in any sport let alone just the nfl. :-) :-)

ZERO FUCKS GIVEN.

If Mahomes wants it all, you give it all. Period. He's earned every single God damned penny.

Listen, if the Chiefs are too God damn stupid to figure this very simple concept out, you will see #15 wearing someone elses jersey while you sit slack jawed with your thumb up your ass marvelling at the money you saved. While #15 goes on to win multiple titles.

Hometown discount my ass. Fuck ALLLL that noise
[Reply]
baitism 08:38 AM 01-26-2020
There are plenty of other ways to get Mahomes money. Pats did that with Brady.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:40 AM 01-26-2020
Whatever he wants. :-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 05-22-2020, 03:28 AM
This message has been deleted by Nickhead.
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up