ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Time Mag: Entertainer of the Year (2019)
Prison Bitch 08:51 AM 12-12-2019

Surely, in the year of our lord 2019, you know who Lizzo is. I mean, even if you don’t think you know, girl—you know.

https://time.com/entertainer-of-the-year-2019-lizzo/
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:23 PM 12-12-2019
What in the actual hell. My eyes are hurt and bleeding now. Who the hell is that person and what is it that that.....person is suppose to be doing. :-)
OMG for the love of humanity delete this thread and nuke it from orbit to be sure.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:29 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
Time Magazine listed her as a musician to keep an eye on in 2014.

She studied classical music focusing on the flute at the University of Houston. She has also struggled with her size for many years and is an advocate of body positivity and self-love. She's been nominated for Best New Entertainer and 8 other Grammy nominations.

As mentioned she's very popular with the younger crowd and has had hits in Billboards Top 100.

There's some background information if anyone cares.
If we're giving background, let's not omit that she doxxed a Postmates delivery worker for allegedly snacking off her junk food order, which didn't even happen.

Sent the poor girl underground, over suspicion of a couple missing jalapeno poppers.
[Reply]
loochy 07:31 PM 12-12-2019

She studied classical music focusing on the flute at the University of Houston. She has also struggled with her size for many years and is an advocate of body positivity and self-love. She's been nominated for Best New Entertainer and 8 other Grammy nominations.

As mentioned she's very popular with the younger crowd and has had hits in Billboards Top 100.

Ok. Can't she do that with more clothes on?
[Reply]
listopencil 07:38 PM 12-12-2019
How does a thong get crooked like that? Not sure I want to know.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:39 PM 12-12-2019

She also recorded with Prince.

Prince.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:41 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
How does a thong get crooked like that? Not sure I want to know.
When tectonic plates start grinding together, little islands tend to get wiped off the map
[Reply]
Mennonite 07:51 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

Prince.

[Reply]
Kman34 07:59 PM 12-12-2019
So I watched a couple of her videos..... Nope....
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:02 PM 12-12-2019
The fuck is that thing?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:04 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

Prince.
Was this before she signed to Atlantic? It's possible this happened when Prince was trying to buy WB and sign her like Jay-Z did with Def Jam and Rhianna
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:06 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Was this before she signed to Atlantic? It's possible this happened when Prince was trying to buy WB and sign her like Jay-Z did with Def Jam and Rhianna
She sang backup for him on several songs.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:16 PM 12-12-2019
So thankful I grew up when singers like Diana Ross, Aretha Franklin, Gladys Knight and Etta James didn't have to twerk on stage or in public to sell records.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 08:23 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
How does a young person get that fat?
Have you not been to any Chiefs Game or buffet family restaurant around the greater KC area?
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:33 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
How does a young person get that fat?
Have you looked at our society lately? Fast food and 1500 calories per meial for 8 bucks is the norm, in fact it the base line now.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:36 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
If we're giving background, let's not omit that she doxxed a Postmates delivery worker for allegedly snacking off her junk food order, which didn't even happen.

Sent the poor girl underground, over suspicion of a couple missing jalapeno poppers.
6 to 7000 calories a day to keep that fat shit where it is at?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up