ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 52
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020

BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:58 PM 09-14-2020

I hope anyone, regardless of political affiliation, can find common ground in my podcast up at https://t.co/kp0uY8y1Ge “We Must Save the Police”. Give me a follow if you go to site or free subscribe at Apple or elsewhere.

— kevin kietzman (@kkhasissues) September 14, 2020

[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:04 PM 09-14-2020
Charles Manson was 50 years before his time.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:08 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Charles Manson was 50 years before his time.
Then again this could be another MK Ultra project. Its the only thing that could really explain the insanity of the left.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:10 PM 09-14-2020
I wonder if the NFL or ESPN will have a moment of silence for them?
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:16 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I wonder if the NFL or ESPN will have a moment of silence for them?
Yesterday they showed a clip of equality, unity complete with the peaceful protesters yelling in police officers face. Seemed to be a tad insensitive since yelling in their faces has escalated to adding more holes to their heads.
[Reply]
tatorhog 03:30 PM 09-14-2020
I wonder what Jemelle Hill has to say about this? She's a good voice of reason.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:08 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Then again this could be another MK Ultra project. Its the only thing that could really explain the insanity of the left.
They always go back to the same well.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:14 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
So in a thread about a piece of shit that tried to assassinate two sheriffs deputies, this is how you try to justify it?

B-b-b-b-ut some guy drove 600 miles and shot up a WalMart full of people.

Dude, nobody was EVER saying anything about harming immigrants. You've got political leaders visiting the families of a rapist who got shot doing bad stuff and said he was a good guy. I know you are trolling, but go **** yourself. Seriously. Find the rustiest piece of jagged metal you can find, and jam it up your ass in whatever aggressive fashion you can until you fall over.
Thank you.

God knows Dung or WhinerDug would never point that out. Because deep down inside, they are communist cocksuckers, too.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:22 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
People that are not law-abiding are not good for the country.

People that try to categorize law-abiding people as not law-abiding because they have a different point of view are not good for the country.

People like you that get happy and excited when you hear about officers being shot by a criminal because you want a race war and think that helps your political hero are not good for this country.

But I would not blame you for crimes you had nothing to do with if you are otherwise law-abiding.
How many cocks did they make you suck while you were in prison. Seems you grew fond of it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:26 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Just heard on the news that particular video was from a fish eye lens. They said that it will distort size of people and that they are reviewing other surveillance video from the area. I found it interesting that they describe as a male 28 to 35 years of age. If they can pin that age this close they must have video that give a pretty clear picture of the shooter. Also they have offered a 100,000 reward for info so that should speed this up.
There is person walking across the street in that surveillance capture....you know the gunshots made them look that direction.

The shooter then runs their direction...whoever that was got a good look at them.
[Reply]
philfree 04:34 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
There is person walking across the street in that surveillance capture....you know the gunshots made them look that direction.

The shooter then runs their direction...whoever that was got a good look at them.
I think that person was part of the hit. They were there to witness what they new this individual was going to do. The perp is now dead or a new member of the gang. Does he still get a teardrop since his targets didn't die?
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:44 PM 09-14-2020
They said he got in a waiting Mercedes and they drove off. I think the age is narrowed down to 28-30 now.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 04:46 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
So in a thread about a piece of shit that tried to assassinate two sheriffs deputies, this is how you try to justify it?
There's no justifying what that guy did. I'm examining the narrative from people like you that the the left is responsible for this guy's actions. Turns out you're full of shit, which is why instead of engaging in the substance of what I'm saying you're having a temper tantrum.

Originally Posted by :
Dude, nobody was EVER saying anything about harming immigrants. You've got political leaders visiting the families of a rapist who got shot doing bad stuff and said he was a good guy. I know you are trolling, but go **** yourself. Seriously. Find the rustiest piece of jagged metal you can find, and jam it up your ass in whatever aggressive fashion you can until you fall over.
Nobody said explicitly to harm immigrants? Right. Trump just called them criminal "invaders" and said that if they threw rocks at border patrol that they would treat it like they were using a firearm. He didn't say to harm immigrants, he just called Mexicans drug dealers and rapists. Conservative leaders? They didn't say to harm immigrants, they just said that they're replacing white people to swing the electoral balance in favor of Democrats so they can take away your rights. Get the **** out here with your disingenuous bullshit. You know exactly how the right has demonized immigrants and people of color which led to the racially / ethnically motivated hate crimes that I mentioned (and many others which I didn't).

And look, I have always held that rhetoric leads to action. I'm a firm believer in the concept of stochastic terrorism which is defined as "the public demonization of a person or group resulting in the incitement of a violent act, which is statistically probable but whose specifics cannot be predicted." So if you want to tie this to Biden or Harris, then show me clips of them suggesting that people should or would be justified in taking up arms against police, or demonizing them in a way that would lead people to have that reaction, because I can draw exactly those lines between rhetoric and action from the guy that you support for President in 2020.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:48 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

^^ That's Drew Brees' hero ^^
[Reply]
Bowser 05:16 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
There's no justifying what that guy did. I'm examining the narrative from people like you that the the left is responsible for this guy's actions. Turns out you're full of shit, which is why instead of engaging in the substance of what I'm saying you're having a temper tantrum.

Nobody said explicitly to harm immigrants? Right. Trump just called them criminal "invaders" and said that if they threw rocks at border patrol that they would treat it like they were using a firearm. He didn't say to harm immigrants, he just called Mexicans drug dealers and rapists. Conservative leaders? They didn't say to harm immigrants, they just said that they're replacing white people to swing the electoral balance in favor of Democrats so they can take away your rights. Get the **** out here with your disingenuous bullshit. You know exactly how the right has demonized immigrants and people of color which led to the racially / ethnically motivated hate crimes that I mentioned (and many others which I didn't).

And look, I have always held that rhetoric leads to action. I'm a firm believer in the concept of stochastic terrorism which is defined as "the public demonization of a person or group resulting in the incitement of a violent act, which is statistically probable but whose specifics cannot be predicted." So if you want to tie this to Biden or Harris, then show me clips of them suggesting that people should or would be justified in taking up arms against police, or demonizing them in a way that would lead people to have that reaction, because I can draw exactly those lines between rhetoric and action from the guy that you support for President in 2020.
You are an absolute clown. Good lord, lol. Nobody thinks the left forced this person to try and assassinate two cops. Everybody sees the left doing their best to avoid talking about it for fear of looking like the hypocrites they really are.

Trump was talking specifically about the gang members and MS13 people coming over our borders, and you know it. The rest of your emotionally charged spaz post is nothing but you moving goalposts.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 52
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Up