ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 125 of 152
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
go bo 12:35 PM 03-24-2011
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
There isn't a regular on this board Frazod hasn't had some long drawn own online bitching match with at some point in this board. The guy absolutely lives to be unhappy. :-)
well, if i'm a "regular" then there is at least one...
[Reply]
mlyonsd 12:46 PM 03-24-2011
Originally Posted by go bowe:
well, if i'm a "regular" then there is at least one...
two
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:12 PM 03-24-2011
One champion douche falls, and another rises to take his place.





The cycle of life continues.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:10 PM 03-24-2011
I fear we are getting dangerously close to a Frazod "Im leaving" thread.....
[Reply]
Frazod 03:15 PM 03-24-2011
I don't know what to do with this thread. It just.... won't.... die.
Attached: gladiator.JPG (20.2 KB) 
[Reply]
warrior 03:31 PM 03-24-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
I'm never getting over that one, am I? You shoot one appliance and get labeled for life..... :-)


That's funny!
[Reply]
Rausch 03:33 PM 03-24-2011
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I fear we are getting dangerously close to a Frazod "Im leaving" thread.....
You are much closer to a "no clue WTF I'm talking about" post...
[Reply]
Radar Chief 03:36 PM 03-24-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
I'm never getting over that one, am I? You shoot one appliance and get labeled for life..... :-)
I would think of it less as murdering one single appliance as much as providing a vivid example for the other appliances. You havenít gotten one whisper of back sass from any of the survivors, have you?
[Reply]
Frazod 03:40 PM 03-24-2011
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
I would think of it less as murdering one single appliance as much as providing a vivid example for the other appliances. You havenít gotten one whisper of back sass from any of the survivors, have you?
Meh. It was so long ago they don't remember. The dishwasher turned on me.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 03:44 PM 03-24-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
Meh. It was so long ago they don't remember. The dishwasher turned on me.
Sounds like a refresher course is in order then.
Recalcitrant appliances must be taught a lesson. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 03:44 PM 03-24-2011
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Sounds like a refresher course is in order then.
Recalcitrant appliances must be taught a lesson. :-)
I need to get a silencer first.
[Reply]
warrior 03:45 PM 03-24-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
Meh. It was so long ago they don't remember. The dishwasher turned on me.


Ball bats are good. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 03:46 PM 03-24-2011
Well, we're approaching 1,900 posts now, but the thread has now taken on a light-hearted banter which some of our viewers may find disturbing. :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 03:47 PM 03-24-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
Well, we're approaching 1,900 posts now, but the thread has now taken on a light-hearted banter which some of our viewers may find disturbing. :-)
Weak....
[Reply]
Frazod 03:50 PM 03-24-2011
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Weak....
Sorry, dude. After yesterday we all needed a break.
[Reply]
Page 125 of 152
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135 > Last »
Up