Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:49 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Idk what you’re all talking about. Sunday will Fitz Magic and the chiefs will get a bye
I don't know what you are smoking, but please pass the pipe.

:-)
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:33 AM 12-28-2019
So much chicken little bullshit regarding the Titans.

Grow some fucking balls. We aren’t losing to the fucking Titans twice in a season. We’re going to the ship, and Ryan Tannehill certainly isn’t stopping that train.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:58 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
A mediocre team beating us in the regular season is the worst possible thing that could have happened to that team.

Now they won't sneak up on us.

This season is ALL about focused revenge for this team. On the Patriots, on the media, on every team trying to punk our defense.

Tennessee is FUCKED. New England is FUCKED. Baltimore, if they don't choke, are FUCKED.

The only thing that worries me is the Super Bowl. The balanced teams, besides us, are all in the NFC.
Only two teams scare me in the NFC. Seattle and Green Bay. And that's because they have elite QBs who aren't geriatric perverts.

Janeane Garofalo I'm not scared of. Andy Reid has shredded way better defenses than that for 30+ in the past. Philly/Dallas? Minnesota? New Orleans looks tough, but their offense isn't as explosive as people think it is, and I think we can crack their defense as well. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if we lost to them, but I'm definitely not afraid of them.
[Reply]
SupDock 10:24 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Only two teams scare me in the NFC. Seattle and Green Bay. And that's because they have elite QBs who aren't geriatric perverts.

Janeane Garofalo I'm not scared of. Andy Reid has shredded way better defenses than that for 30+ in the past. Philly/Dallas? Minnesota? New Orleans looks tough, but their offense isn't as explosive as people think it is, and I think we can crack their defense as well. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if we lost to them, but I'm definitely not afraid of them.
Rodgers has not looked like himself this season.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:54 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

I think we will get the Super Bowl we all wanted last season.

Chiefs vs Saints
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:02 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Chiefs vs Saints
3 seed vs 3 seed? :-)

Probably what they will be. But if any two teams can do it, it’s them.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 11:04 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Chiefs vs Saints
Chiefs and Packers is what I want to see.
That is what I saw in the first super bowl
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:37 AM 12-28-2019
Lucky asses I haven't seen a chiefs super bowl in my life until this season
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 02:03 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
True. But it wouldn't be that hard to have moved KC to 4pm like they did with other games. Personally it doesn't matter to me but if I was a Titans fan I would be frustrated. Usually they do a good job making sure all games affecting each other are moved to the same time slot.
Titans fans should like the fact our game is at noon. They want the Chiefs to win---this gives Houston no incentive to play their starters Sunday since Houston will be locked into the 4 seed.

I know Houston is saying they are playing to win...but I would be willing to be that when the Chiefs win, their attitude will change.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:11 PM 12-28-2019
53 and dry if we play Saturday
43 and dry if we play Sunday

looking good
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:06 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
53 and going in dry if we play Saturday
43 and going in dry if we play Sunday

looking good
I might have to pick up some tickets.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:11 PM 12-28-2019

[Reply]
thegame214 06:37 PM 12-28-2019
RIP anyone playing us with our chip on our shoulder
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:55 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by thegame214:
RIP anyone playing us with our chip on our shoulder
No one has the motivation this team has.

NO ONE.

WE WERE DENIED
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:22 PM 12-28-2019
After looking at the possible AFC matchups. The Bills vs Texans seems like a natural for Saturday afternoon on ABC. Titans vs Chiefs in Sunday noon also makes sense. You know the Cowboys vs 49ers gets the prime spot while Vikings vs Seahawks gets the late game Saturday.

My prediction:

Saturday:
3:30 - Bills @ Texans
7:15 - Vikings @ Seahawks

Sunday:
Noon - Titans @ Chiefs
3:30 - 49ers @ Cowboys
[Reply]
Page 70 of 76
« First < 20606667686970 71727374 > Last »
Up