ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS cuts Boomer and Simms Loose
Megatron96 07:11 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
They should be banging down Bellichecks door, he was pretty good on the mcaffee feed

Seconded. Bill was really good as a commentator.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:14 PM 04-29-2024
Where is Brady going again?
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:15 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
fox
[Reply]
tredadda 07:17 PM 04-29-2024
Sentinel Island?
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:37 PM 04-29-2024
It looks like probably the 9th level of hell.

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/a...rcles-of-hell/
[Reply]
digger 07:14 PM 04-29-2024
Matt has the personality of milk toast...

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:16 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by digger:
Matt has the personality of milk toast...

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

That's what I'm kind of afraid of. however, Bill it turns out has an entertaining personality as a commentator that we never saw when he was a HC, so who knows?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:16 PM 04-29-2024
I can't stand gap tooth either
[Reply]
tredadda 07:17 PM 04-29-2024
Ryan is a younger less blonde version of Boomer and Simms. Not sure he is an upgrade.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:06 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Ryan is a younger less blonde version of Boomer and Simms. Not sure he is an upgrade.
Kinda how I feel too. Credit to boomer and Simms... Their jobs are to be pretty unemotional knowing they have to cover lots of teams. And they were always pretty uncontroversial. Maybe that's too bland for today. But it was never unpleasant and these days with all the shouting that ain't so bad.

Inside the NFL seems like a better spot for simms anyway. I appreciate that the guy does actually do his homework
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:38 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Glad those old farts are gone from TV. They brought nothing. Should have paid more for Jason Kelce and liven up that old show.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:08 AM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Glad those old farts are gone from TV. They brought nothing. Should have paid more for Jason Kelce and liven up that old show.
I think the network suits are too scared of unpredictability. They either want a suit who is careful about every word or someone off their rocker. It's easy to blame a crazy guy for saying crazy things. They don't like polished guys who can be predictable. Which is why mcafee took sports Media by storm
[Reply]
tredadda 07:19 AM 04-30-2024
Outside of salary, I am not sure Ryan is an upgrade either. Would have loved to see Jason Kelce on there though.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 07:45 AM 04-30-2024
I try to think of what redeeming value any of the crew from that show has...

Tired of Cowher's schtick....grizzled old defensive coach...

Simms and Boomer.....their supposed back and forth got old real quick. Nothing of value.

Nate Burleson is the "fluff" reporter telling all the "feel good" stories I really don't care to see.

Not sure I feel like Matt Ryan would provide anything more himself.

I guess JJ Watts staying is OK....
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 07:26 PM 04-29-2024
The posterchildren for saying a whole lot of nothing.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up