Page 2 of 35
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>College Football: The Colorado Buffalos
DenverChief 08:32 AM 09-03-2023

[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:41 AM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by redfan:
17th in the poll is bad? Hmmm
Billay is just sad because he now knows the game against Nebraska this next weekend is gonna have a lot more eyes on it when Colorado steamrolls them.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:52 AM 09-03-2023
TCU is going to be bad this year. Their ranking is solely based on last year. They only have 3 returning starters on defense and while they return 8 starters on offense, the 3 not returning were the 3 best players on the team. CU is definitely improved from last season, but they are going to have to fight like hell to be bowl eligible. Sanders bullshit “Prime Time” persona is going to wear thin really fast at CU. Once his sons are gone, he will be looking for the next opportunity to move on and grift another university for millions of dollars.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:02 PM 09-03-2023
Pre season polls don't mean shit. They lost 65-7in the title game and then came out and gave up 45 points. I'll give Colorado credit on offense they have some play makers but they also gave up 45 points to a offense that lost its starting Guard, QB, RB and WR to the NFL.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:19 PM 09-03-2023
Man, I hope they show a replay. I only got to see highlights. Looked like a great game.

I can't remember when the Buffs were any good. Back when I was in college? Decades.

Center of the DL is weak though. Didn't see a single snap where they moved the LoS an inch. Just judging from the highlights, I think their defense just doesn't have the athletes/players to get it done.

I think they might be involved in shootouts every game.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 12:21 PM 09-03-2023
The hype train is way too high right now. Yes they are better but my lord you’d think this was a mixture of Alabama Georgia and Ohio state the way people are talking about the game. It always has to be extremes I guess to get clicks but TCU is a bad team.
[Reply]
notorious 12:32 PM 09-03-2023
Colorado is decent, this is the worst TCU team in years.

Pretty simple.
[Reply]
Hayneplane 12:48 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Yeah that two way playing is insane - he needs to pick a side of the ball
Definitely not. This is something that should be embraced as learning the instincts of both positions allows him to get into the mind of his opponent as he understands both route running and coverage schemes.

NFL is a rarity among team contact sports for it not to be required or even expected that players are involved when their team has the ball and when they don’t.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:03 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by Hayneplane:
Definitely not. This is something that should be embraced as learning the instincts of both positions allows him to get into the mind of his opponent as he understands both route running and coverage schemes.

NFL is a rarity among team contact sports for it not to be required or even expected that players are involved when their team has the ball and when they don’t.

I think I agree. At a minimum, he's basically doubling his knowledge/experience every day, having to practice/prepare/play both sides. That should greatly increase his value for the Draft.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:09 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Beat a bad TCU team
TCU is way better that the Gophers...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:58 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
TCU is way better that the Gophers...
No they aren't stick to the NFL casual
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:21 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I think I agree. At a minimum, he's basically doubling his knowledge/experience every day, having to practice/prepare/play both sides. That should greatly increase his value for the Draft.
If he continues to play both ways for his entire career, it will hurt his draft stock due to the sheer number of snaps played. NFL teams will see an increased injury risk due to overuse.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:21 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
If he continues to play both ways for his entire career, it will hurt his draft stock due to the sheer number of snaps played. NFL teams will see an increased injury risk due to overuse.

You’re probably right.

When did Prime get drafted?
[Reply]
crispystl 04:32 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
No they aren't stick to the NFL casual

Lmao
Yes they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ghak99 04:52 PM 09-03-2023
Apparently, calling him Deion is some kind of a sin that even PMII can't get away with.

All the drama has sure put the Bufflehoes on the click bait radar.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 04:54 PM 09-03-2023
The 5 star recruits and elite transfers are going to pile up in the coming years. Id be surprised if Colorado is not playing in a national title game in the next 3-4 years.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 35
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up