ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 149 of 151
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2019/2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread*****
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 04-09-2019
Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pants 10:17 PM 06-18-2020
Originally Posted by Sorce:
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...-attorney-says

Don't work with the NCAA they won't be lenient.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Shots fired.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:18 AM 06-19-2020
Give up Bill.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:57 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Give up Bill.
Don't be a moron. Only universities who fight and refuse to bend over beat the NCAA.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:03 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Don't be a moron. Only universities who fight and refuse to bend over beat the NCAA.
This
[Reply]
sedated 08:19 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
This seems to be just as much about being able to retain Self as it does with beating all the allegations. Five level 1 violations seems like enough to give a show-cause, especially since the NCAA seems to be really pissed off at KU about this (which doesn't make much sense) and all of their recent punishments being extremely harsh.

People talk about post-season ban being worst case scenario, but I'm not sure a lot of people have seriously considered that the NCAA could force Bill out.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:25 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
This seems to be just as much about being able to retain Self as it does with beating all the allegations. Five level 1 violations seems like enough to give a show-cause, especially since the NCAA seems to be really pissed off at KU about this (which doesn't make much sense) and all of their recent punishments being extremely harsh.

People talk about post-season ban being worst case scenario, but I'm not sure a lot of people have seriously considered that the NCAA could force Bill out.
They have to punish someone for the actual violations by Duke and UNC.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:37 AM 06-19-2020
Give up Bill.
:-)
[Reply]
Lzen 08:50 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
:-)
I think BWillie is French.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:58 AM 06-19-2020
Give up Bill.
Why? What benefit would that serve?
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:40 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I think BWillie is French.
This is completely off topic, but Americans give France and the French people grief about giving up and surrendering, but we never give them credit for creating our country in the first place.

Without aid from France, we would have eventually lost the American Revolution, or what would more likely be named the Insurrection of the States or something like that.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 12:08 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
This is completely off topic, but Americans give France and the French people grief about giving up and surrendering, but we never give them credit for creating our country in the first place.

Without aid from France, we would have eventually lost the American Revolution, or what would more likely be named the Insurrection of the States or something like that.

Pfffft.

Sports.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:22 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Pfffft.

Sports.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:27 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Pfffft.

Sports.
Although I agree Mr. ChiefsFanatic, also agree with Mr. Tomahawk, sports.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:10 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Why? What benefit would that serve?
Eh well I think hes getting banhammered for 1 to 2 years. If he thinks he has a chance to win maybe he sticks around. His only leg to stand on is paying players is ok because in a year pay to play will be implemented anyway.

We cheated. We got caught. Everyone cheats even KSU and Wich State. Duh. But we got caught red handed and we were dumb enough to do the ok ok what IF we say Gassnola is a booster. Dumb. Never admit, deny till ya die. NCAA never had intentionas of working with KU. The NCAA hates OADs with a passion and sought FBI help because they had no way to prove anything. They were stonewalled by Cliff Alexander and Billy Prestons parent and guardians. They finally just had enough.

If I'm a compliance officer for the NCAA, and if I'm unbiased (I know its difficult for ppl to so these days) I can completely understand why they are coming after us.

At least we won the 2020 Natty. I gots the hat to prove it.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:18 PM 06-19-2020
I don't care what empty suit takes Bill's place for a year as long as he's back after. Bill is going after them just as much to sell this to the fanbase as anything. Yeah, I'm gonna take them on. If and when he loses, KU fans will welcome him back with open arms and the University can spin this as an 'NCAA wronged us, you and Bill' thing.
[Reply]
Page 149 of 151
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151 >
Up