ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 37
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
Fire Me Boy! 02:51 PM 03-27-2015

IT'S OFFICIAL! The walking dead companion show on AMC is called FEAR THE WALKING DEAD! Expect more news very soon! #FearTheWalkingDead

— Robert Kirkman (@RobertKirkman) March 27, 2015

[Reply]
Gonzo 10:28 AM 05-24-2016
Last episode wasn't too bad.
I was really hoping that Travis decided to put his little emo douche kid out of his misery.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:50 AM 05-24-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Last episode wasn't too bad.
I was really hoping that Travis decided to put his little emo douche kid out of his misery.
Yes...just the look on that kids face is enough to make him Zombie food...
[Reply]
vailpass 03:46 PM 05-24-2016
Only on this board would people treat a veteran show that has proven to be mediocre or worse yet treat it like a rookie and hold out hopes that it would soon realize it's potential as though it were still young...
[Reply]
notorious 06:55 PM 05-24-2016
Following the same script as the original.

1. Find new safe area

2. Fuck things up

3. Run for life
[Reply]
Frosty 08:10 AM 08-23-2016
It's gotten to the point now where I mainly watch this show to make fun of it. The mid-season premier didn't change that.
[Reply]
frankotank 01:54 PM 08-23-2016
yep....whole lotta stupid going on.

he's walking...with blood all over him. wait...new scene! oh...now he's got blood all over him and he's walking. wait...new scene! oh...he's walking again...with blood all over him.

hey...I think I'll just light me a fire...on ground level...with no doors or windows....and go to sleep and hope for the best. just wow...

also...I certainly wouldn't have left my bag and water. I'd either take another hit going for it or just yank that bat away from her. not like it was a dude swinging.
whatever....
[Reply]
Kman34 02:19 PM 08-23-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
yep....whole lotta stupid going on.

he's walking...with blood all over him. wait...new scene! oh...now he's got blood all over him and he's walking. wait...new scene! oh...he's walking again...with blood all over him.

hey...I think I'll just light me a fire...on ground level...with no doors or windows....and go to sleep and hope for the best. just wow...

also...I certainly wouldn't have left my bag and water. I'd either take another hit going for it or just yank that bat away from her. not like it was a dude swinging.
whatever....
Yeah if it was me she wouldn't have that bat long...
[Reply]
Frosty 02:34 PM 08-23-2016
Also, who were the people Nick was with at the beginning of this episode? I remember him walking away from his mom during the mid-season finale but not with other people. I sort of feel I missed an episode or something.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:42 PM 08-23-2016
I haven't even watched it yet. I'll try to get to it later.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:59 AM 08-24-2016
I've completed forgotten about this. How many episodes are out for this year?
[Reply]
Frosty 10:11 AM 08-24-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I've completed forgotten about this. How many episodes are out for this year?
There were seven in the first part of Season 2, which ended last May. This last weekend was the start of the second half, so there has only been one episode so far.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:19 AM 08-24-2016
Originally Posted by Frosty:
There were seven in the first part of Season 2, which ended last May. This last weekend was the start of the second half, so there has only been one episode so far.
Ok.....only missed the one this year. I'm caught up through last season, just completely forgot about this being it's new season.
[Reply]
Frosty 10:25 AM 08-24-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Ok.....only missed the one this year. I'm caught up through last season, just completely forgot about this being it's new season.
Technically, last Sunday was the mid-season premier. It's still considered Season 2.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:24 PM 08-24-2016
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I haven't even watched it yet. I'll try to get to it later.
It is the WNBA of television series.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:42 PM 08-24-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
It is the WNBA of television series.
Just watched it. That was...slooooooowwww...

WNBA...excellent description. Meh. I'll watch it, but I hope it picks up from watching Nick walk all episode. Sheesh.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 37
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Up