Page 595 of 4885
« First < 95495545585591592593594595 59659759859960564569510951595 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:38 PM 10-09-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I didn't watch any football today...but want to thank Matt Ryan for playing "Orkin Man" today....he fumigated all the recent influx of Mane roaches in this thread. I knew they would waddle away with their "micro-peens" between their legs.

I did see the highlights though...even when getting the crap beat out of them (at home)..they still got lucky in recovering two Lynch fumbles. This game could have been a lot uglier...
Feels like we win the super bowl today. Just amazing feeling watching the falcons best the broncos.

Should we hang a banner?
[Reply]
New World Order 10:39 PM 10-09-2016
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Feels like we win the super bowl today. Just amazing feeling watching the falcons best the broncos.

Should we hang a banner?

Absolutely.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:40 PM 10-09-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Run the ball and pick on the linebackers with fast players out of the backfield.

That's why Atlanta was successful.
BINGO !!

Let's hope Andy paid attention today and gets vertical with our RB's as well because as good as Freeman and Coleman are, our RBs are even better IMHO and have shown it several times.
[Reply]
New World Order 10-09-2016, 10:43 PM
This message has been deleted by New World Order.
Chiefshrink 10:47 PM 10-09-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Isn't that why we had success moving the ball against them the first game last season?

I remember Jamaal running well (minus the fumbles) and quick passes from Smith.
Precisely and maybe Quinn watched that tape from last year at Arrowhed and said to himself :-) my backs are pretty good as well.:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:48 PM 10-09-2016

Should we hang a banner?
Anytime the the Donkos get beat-down, in their house, is a good day....should be the second time this year.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:32 PM 10-09-2016
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Someone's been reading Nick Jacobs' twitter feed.
Or they listened during the game when the color guy literally said that verbatim in the broadcast around the middle of the 4th quarter.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:38 PM 10-09-2016
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
Or they listened during the game when the color guy literally said that verbatim in the broadcast around the middle of the 4th quarter.
Lol.

Yeah, that too....
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:40 PM 10-09-2016
Glad it didn't happen. The usual suspects of troll kingdom have been particularly active during this bye week coming off the Pittsburgh beatdown.
More proof week to week of the erratic NFL. Jets Pittsburgh was a low scoring 4 point game until the middle of the 4th quarter, Philly this week, and a few other games.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:45 PM 10-09-2016
More proof week to week of the erratic NFL. Jets Pittsburgh was a low scoring 4 point game until the middle of the 4th quarter, Philly this week, and a few other games.
The Raiders are also finding some fortune with these slim point margin wins. They could easily be 2-3 or worse. Not taking away from their season thus far (though I hate them immensely), but you wonder how long it can last? Eerily, the Chiefs found similar-type victories in their run last year. Sadly, I still think the league desires Denver/NE/Pitt as the AFC darlings. These three will coast to playoff berths.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:51 PM 10-09-2016
The Raiders are also finding some fortune with these slim point margin wins. They could easily be 2-3 or worse. Not taking away from their season thus far (though I hate them immensely), but you wonder how long it can last? Eerily, the Chiefs found similar-type victories in their run last year. Sadly, I still think the league desires Denver/NE/Pitt as the AFC darlings. These three will coast to playoff berths.
Maybe the NFL needs to find new darlings since ratings are down 11% from last year.

Denver being a media darling any longer makes no sense. Manning is gone.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:06 AM 10-10-2016
Maybe the NFL needs to find new darlings since ratings are down 11% from last year.

Denver being a media darling any longer makes no sense. Manning is gone.
Pretty early to prognosticate, but looking at schedules, I think this is a must win for the Chiefs in Oakland. They cannot get 3 games behind them and Denver. Way I see it, Pitt/Denver/NE/AFC SOUTH SCRUB get division seeds.

Oakland, Buffalo and KC fight for two of three wildcard spots. Buffalo has the easiest schedule of the three, and it can be argued KC finishes easier than Oakland, but if they fall three games back next week, I don't think they make up the deficit.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:11 AM 10-10-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Anytime the the Donkos get beat-down, in their house, is a good day....should be the second time this year.
It was rigged.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:32 AM 10-10-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
It was rigged.
What do you know...Raiders get help from the officials with the game on the line...again.

2nd and 1...incomplete pass. On 3rd down, they mark the ball back an extra yard by "accident". Look at the blue line....

http://imgur.com/a/o4MCg

The Raiders could be 2-3...the Saints game PI was awful. Stadium funding trumps fair play....

It's amazing how crappy the Donoks looked when every failed 3rd down didn't get extended with a penalty.....really could have used a phantom PI call today.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:35 AM 10-10-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
It was rigged.

So now the NFL is rigging the games for Denver to lose?

This tin hat shit is so hard to follow...
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:44 AM 10-10-2016
So now the NFL is rigging the games for Denver to lose?

This tin hat shit is so hard to follow...
The Raiders agenda was set before the season even started....every mouthpiece has been on their nuts since winter. They have won 3 games with questionable late calls so far...

Not surprising to find out a few months later about Vegas...and a public stadium funding initiative. Much easier to get support if the team is winning...even if its manufactured.

NFL wants 2 things....Raiders in the play-offs and a Brady "revenge" campaign.
[Reply]
Page 595 of 4885
« First < 95495545585591592593594595 59659759859960564569510951595 > Last »
Up