ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 964 of 3903
« First < 464864914954960961962963964 9659669679689741014106414641964 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:50 PM 03-31-2020
California is a different story. I took an overpass over I80 today around 5:00 today. It normally would have been bumper to bumper four lanes each direction.

There were only a handful of cars that could have gotten by with one lane and stayed full speed.
[Reply]
SupDock 09:51 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
I see 870 deaths today on the News Break app.
909 here

https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/0...navirus-cases/
[Reply]
chinaski 09:54 PM 03-31-2020
I'm a Radio Airborne Traffic and News Reporter in LA, I've been going to work. Traffic has been exceptionally light. That said, there are still crashes and backups to report from time to time.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:56 PM 03-31-2020
Its because the cases in KC have been pow
That's going to change in the next few weeks.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 09:58 PM 03-31-2020
The 14 cases in Coffey county KS are all at a nursing home facility. This includes both staff and residents.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:58 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
March. In like a lamb, out like a Tiger King.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 10:06 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
The 14 cases in Coffey county KS are all at a nursing home facility. This includes both staff and residents.
The company that owns the nursing home facility also owns the nursing home in Wyandotte County where the first death in KS was recorded. They also own the nursing home in Kirkland, WA where all those people died.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:07 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
No doubt social distancing works and will continue to if we are strong enough to resist assuming it wont be "me"

Italy was/is bad, NY is worse...there is no comparison on population density and to my knowledge no one in Italy uses a subway. NYC is overcrowded and built around the very opposite of social distancing....The mayor is a nitwit, they have ignored facts, and people die.

Thank goodness FDA advanced the two treatments and we can get that into the mainstream. Good call by the professionals. Rapid deployment of newly discovered treatments need to happen regardless what we hear from people seeking to gain personally by re researching things to death for big bucks.

Places to avoid: in the less urban areas, stay the fuck away from WalMarts..filled with ignorant entire fucking families of nasty dirty grody kids and scummy parents. Sorry its true...

talked to a local cop today who was livid McDonalds drive through has a line all day and NO ONE in the place has rubber gloves, workers wiping hands on pants or aprons...stay away from fast food joints..for that matter, all this happy shit of your fav place doing carry out? Ponder that..you have no idea whats happening inside, who has been exposed to who who is fixing your nasty carryout hoping you feel good cause you did a nice thing?
I'm just quoting this because i think this really needs to be said again and again.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:09 PM 03-31-2020
Traffic has been way lighter than normal at all times of the day here in Omaha. Seems like for the most part everyone is doing what they can and things have been fairly quiet so far.

However, I was doing some work at the home of an ER surgeon today, he wasn't around but his wife told me most of what they have seen so far has been people who have traveled and came back with it, but they are now starting to see some community transmission. They're expecting a surge in about 3 weeks and are gearing up for it now. Guess we'll see what happens.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:12 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Traffic has been way lighter than normal at all times of the day here in Omaha. Seems like for the most part everyone is doing what they can and things have been fairly quiet so far.

However, I was doing some work at the home of an ER surgeon today, he wasn't around but his wife told me most of what they have seen so far has been people who have traveled and came back with it, but they are now starting to see some community transmission. They're expecting a surge in about 3 weeks and are gearing up for it now. Guess we'll see what happens.
How often do you eat at Little Kings?
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 10:13 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment says there are 428 cases of Coronavirus in the state, and deaths are up to ten. Nearly 5,000 tests have come back negative.
That is pretty amazing. That is only 60 more cases than yesterday. The four day numbers on new cases in KS is at 59, 58, 58, 60.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:14 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
How often do you eat at Little Kings?
:-) It's been years. I honestly don't even know if they exist anymore.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:16 PM 03-31-2020
:-) Apparently there is a location 0.5 miles from my house.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:31 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
:-) It's been years. I honestly don't even know if they exist anymore.
Made a special trip to 1 this last summer when I was up there. It's really fucking food.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:41 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Made a special trip to 1 this last summer when I was up there. It's really fucking food.
I used to eat there fairly often, but any more if I want a sandwich I usually go to Arbys. Which location did you go to?
[Reply]
Page 964 of 3903
« First < 464864914954960961962963964 9659669679689741014106414641964 > Last »
Up