ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 103
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:46 PM 05-02-2021
This is a really complex offense, and Hardman was raw coming in. The plague year offseason with no camp and OTA's really affected Hardman's development in the system.

I have every confidence that the mental part of the game where he's lacking will take a big leap this year.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 02:52 PM 05-02-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
This is a really complex offense, and Hardman was raw coming in. The plague year offseason with no camp and OTA's really affected Hardman's development in the system.

I have every confidence that the mental part of the game where he's lacking will take a big leap this year.
I hope you are right. I had some high hopes for Mecole after we drafted him. Thoughts of him and Tyreek roasting DBs for TDs has me excited!
[Reply]
JakeF 02:56 PM 05-02-2021
This is Hardman's year. He needs to step up and stop doing all the stupid shit.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:33 PM 05-02-2021
He will explode next year
[Reply]
BossChief 04:28 PM 05-02-2021
He needs to refine the rest of the route tree besides 4-5 routes he has shown the ability to run and to KEEP RUNNING when he isn’t open initially to have a chance at taking the next step in his development.

Hopefully, he will start to grasp the idea of running towards a spot Pat can see him more often after he doesn’t get open initially. If he can just improve on those 2 things...sky is the limit for him going forward. If he doesn’t take the next step in his progression, it will likely affect the rest of the offense in a big way if somebody else doesn’t step up either.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:40 PM 05-02-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
He needs to refine the rest of the route tree besides 4-5 routes he has shown the ability to run and to KEEP RUNNING when he isn’t open initially to have a chance at taking the next step in his development.

Hopefully, he will start to grasp the idea of running towards a spot Pat can see him more often after he doesn’t get open initially. If he can just improve on those 2 things...sky is the limit for him going forward. If he doesn’t take the next step in his progression, it will likely affect the rest of the offense in a big way if somebody else doesn’t step up either.
I agree with all this but I also think they need to take away punts and kick returns so that all he needs to do is concentrate on being our #2 receiver. I think Pringle can field kicks just fine. I just think it's a lot of responsibility for Hardman to do both jobs and he doesn't concentrate thinking too much.
[Reply]
kcclone 06:03 PM 05-02-2021
If not this year, then I don’t ever see it happening for Hardman.

At some point, you’re not a rookie anymore
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:11 PM 05-02-2021
I too feel this is Mecole's year. He's made some rough mistakes and it's clear he hasn't been nearly as consistent as he's capable. With the added time to throw I think Mahomes will be able to be a bit more patient and accurate as well.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:31 PM 05-02-2021
Originally Posted by kcclone:
If not this year, then I don’t ever see it happening for Hardman.

At some point, you’re not a rookie anymore
Sure feels that way. Hard to imagine a more favorable situation for a WR to succeed.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:00 PM 05-18-2021
He’s puttin in the work!

.@MecoleHardman4 putting in work for more hardware. Year 3 leap coming 🔜?pic.twitter.com/Flrxxe8Xqs

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) May 18, 2021

[Reply]
Skyy God 01:05 PM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
He’s puttin in the work!

Better than the Jon Baldwin running video?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:14 PM 05-18-2021
Unfortunately its not the skill he lacks its largely mental. If he could improve his routes and get on the same page as mahomes he could be a top 25 receiver easy.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:18 PM 05-18-2021
It’s easy to forget that this guy is still learning the position. Not everybody is Tyreek Hill. He also has yet to have a normal offseason, which obviously hasn’t helped his development at all.

I’ve already accepted that 500+ yards and 8-10 TD’s might be his ceiling, but I also haven’t given up hope that he can develop into a 1,000 yard guy and legitimate WR2 in this offense either.

Maybe his postseason woes last year will be a blessing in disguise combined with his first normal offseason.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:20 PM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s easy to forget that this guy is still learning the position. He also has yet to have a normal offseason, which obviously hasn’t helped his development at all.

I’ve already accepted that 500+ yards and 8-10 TD’s might be his ceiling, but I also haven’t given up hope that he can develop into a 1,000 yard guy and legitimate WR2 in this offense either.

Maybe his postseason woes last year will be a blessing in disguise combined with his first normal offseason.
He was extremely raw coming out of college. He hasn't really had a normal offseason and this offense is really complicated. Andy requires all of his WR's to learn ALL of the route trees, regardless of their actual position.

It really isn't surprising that he's struggling. Hopefully, he finally gets it and he breaks out this year.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:22 PM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s easy to forget that this guy is still learning the position. He also has yet to have a normal offseason, which obviously hasn’t helped his development at all.

I would be happy with that consistently.

edit: I read this as 800-1000 yd guy.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 103
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Up