Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
fathead 02:30 AM 12-31-2012
I cant sleep i just wanna know
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 05:00 AM 12-31-2012
Since we're all posting bullshit rumors we're hearing, I just heard one. It is a friend of a friend, so take it with a grain of salt.

My friend knows a guy who works in the law office that handles all of the Chiefs contracts. This guy says he knew when Carl was fired, and when Pioli was hired. He said Pioli is out the door. Gone. Fired. The deal is done.
[Reply]
spanky 52 05:02 AM 12-31-2012
Sure hope you're right Mr Flopnuts.
[Reply]
Unsmooth-Moment 06:46 AM 12-31-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Since we're all posting bullshit rumors we're hearing, I just heard one. It is a friend of a friend, so take it with a grain of salt.

My friend knows a guy who works in the law office that handles all of the Chiefs contracts. This guy says he knew when Carl was fired, and when Pioli was hired. He said Pioli is out the door. Gone. Fired. The deal is done.
I need this to be true.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:45 AM 12-31-2012
It needs to happen TODAY.
[Reply]
Ace Gunner 07:45 AM 12-31-2012

well ding dong the bitch is gone :-)
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:45 AM 12-31-2012
I hope flops guy is right.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:47 AM 12-31-2012
Originally Posted by BossChief:
So, Andy Reid (who just got fired hours ago) has already been contacted by Clark Hunt and told Clark he wouldn't take the job with Pioli there?...so before Clark has fired Pioli he has contacted head coaches himself?

Seems odd.
I would imagine Reid's people made the call, not Clark.
[Reply]
mcaj22 07:53 AM 12-31-2012
I think Clark has already talked to a lot of coaches around the league,

ones that are fired, about to be fired, at the college level and have been broadcasting.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:07 AM 12-31-2012

[Reply]
siberian khatru 08:11 AM 12-31-2012

Oh, so you're a journalist now, huh? /zach
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:41 AM 12-31-2012
Steve Wyche just said on NFL AM that his source is none other than ALBERT BREER.

Breer is in KC and is continuing to tell everyone that Pioli will be retained.

Breer did say that BOTH Crennel AND Pioli will be meeting with Hunt today.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 08:51 AM 12-31-2012
ESPN's Adam Schefter confirms the Chiefs will fire coach Romeo Crennel on Monday, but GM Scott Pioli's job is safe for now.

It's worth noting that Profootballtalk.com is reporting Pioli has yet to be informed about his 2013 job status. Crennel has been a successful coordinator, but he's now 28-55 as a head coach with just one winning season in five years. To be fair, Pioli saddled him with a roster that contained zero NFL-caliber starters at quarterback. Despite a 23-40 record in four seasons with the Chiefs, Pioli has long been a favorite of owner Clark Hunt, who now appears to be offering a long leash. As was the case when he first landed in Kansas City, Pioli -- if retained -- will be charged with finding a head coach and a franchise QB this offseason. Under Pioli, the Chiefs are still at square one.
[Reply]
007 09:05 AM 12-31-2012
Schefter is enjoying this.
[Reply]
Mr. Arrowhead 09:30 AM 12-31-2012
We should fly a banner sometime this week
[Reply]
Page 584 of 603
« First < 84484534574580581582583584 585586587588594 > Last »
Up