ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 134 of 200
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138144184 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:50 AM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
O.City and I had just both acknowledged that it was obvious in an exchange, and you came in to add that it was obvious....

You were captain obvious squared.
Good one buddy.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:53 AM 06-15-2019
And i'm not sure where you acknowledged it.

You just said if they included Canadian rantings game 6 wins easily, no reason for it though. Like a Canadian team was playing this year and not the other.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:56 AM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
And i'm not sure where you acknowledged it.

You just said if they included Canadian rantings game 6 wins easily, no reason for it though. Like a Canadian team was playing this year and not the other.
The “I think it’s safe to say” part was acknowledging that it was so obvious that we don’t even need the data.

And it’s relevant because that is a factor contributing to ratings that isn’t Lebron, which is what we were talking about.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 04:29 PM 06-15-2019

The Pelicans have agreed to a deal to trade Anthony Davis to the Lakers for Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, and three first-round picks – including the No. 4 overall in 2019 Draft, league sources tell ESPN.

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) June 15, 2019

[Reply]
staylor26 04:31 PM 06-15-2019
Wow the Pelicans are truly losers.

Griffin must really love Lebron.
[Reply]
Urc Burry 04:39 PM 06-15-2019
Wow the Pelicans are truly losers.

Griffin must really love Lebron.
?? That’s a load. And the lakers had all the leverage. The pelicans weren’t getting a better deal than that
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:41 PM 06-15-2019
If the Lakers continue to suck (LeBron’s age, Anthony Davis getting hurt, etc), this could be a great trade for the Pelicans. Those picks could help them build a hell of a core.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:41 PM 06-15-2019
LeBron is back in the ****ing game!

Side note: What an awful deal for the Pelicans. Only piece there of any real value is the #4 pick. Ball, Ingram and Hart are total scrubs and the other picks are worthless after the Lakers get back to the Finals (which they will do provided they add some shooting around LeBron rather than whatever absolute nonsense they did last offseason). They also could have had this offer with Kuzma too in the spring. :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 04:41 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
?? That’s a load. And the lakers had all the leverage. The pelicans weren’t getting a better deal than that
Quantity does not equal quality.

You do not trade Anthony Davis inside the conference to help Lebron and the Lakers build a super team without getting at least one sure fire All-Star.
[Reply]
Setsuna 04:42 PM 06-15-2019
Moving on to FA. Bradley Beal needs to go to another team. He deserves a chance at consistent playoff years.
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:44 PM 06-15-2019

You do not trade Anthony Davis inside the conference to help Lebron and the Lakers build a super team without getting at least one sure fire All-Star.
except they had limited fucking trade partners. Who was really going to trade for someone thats going to leave the team a year later! This is the only real offer that the Pelicans had, the others were not going to happen!
[Reply]
mcaj22 04:45 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Moving on to FA. Bradley Beal needs to go to another team. He deserves a chance at consistent playoff years.
yea the Wizards need a new GM first to make that move. And they shouldnt accept pennies on the dollar like all these other teams that trade all star talented guys for scraps.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:45 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
except they had limited fucking trade partners. Who was really going to trade for someone thats going to leave the team a year later! This is the only real offer that the Pelicans had, the others were not going to happen!
I find it hard to believe that’s the best they could get after every team just saw the Kawhi trade paying off for Toronto.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:45 PM 06-15-2019

This suggests to me that the Celtics weren’t willing to part with Tatum nor the Raptors willing to part with Siakam for one year of AD. Although maybe I’m giving Griffin too much credit and he thinks some of these Lakers scrubs are actiallly good.
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:46 PM 06-15-2019
I find it hard to believe that’s the best they could get after every team just saw the Kawhi trade paying off for Toronto.
eh, thats the exception to the rule, that shit never happens. thats like lightening striking twice in the same place. is it possible? sure, but not likely
[Reply]
Page 134 of 200
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138144184 > Last »
Up