1 2345 > Last »
Media Center>Nintendo Announces Switch Console
BigBeauford 01:44 PM 10-20-2016
I don't need it.

I don't need it.

I don't need it.

[Reply]
NewChief 01:48 PM 10-20-2016
I really hope that the execution lives up to the promise of the video. Combining Nintendo's mobile game development and Console game development into a single umbrella could be huge.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:05 PM 10-20-2016
1000% all goddamn in....

As someone who travels a ton for work this is exactly what I wanted....LoZ: BotW, a new 3D Mario, Skyrim (?!?), etc. all on the go and at home if I want it?

Yes please....
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:15 PM 10-20-2016
Gotta admit.....as someone who hasn't bought a Nintendo console since the original Wii.....that looks pretty bad ass.
[Reply]
hometeam 02:21 PM 10-20-2016
Zzzzz
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:27 PM 10-20-2016
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Zzzzz
Everyone knows you're PC. You can keep the stupid comments out of the thread.
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:40 PM 10-20-2016
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I don't need it.

I don't need it.

I don't need it.

Same here, I dont need it, i dont need it, i dont need it, but im a gamer, i want it!
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:42 PM 10-20-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Im a PC gamer first and foremost, but i also have a ps4 and a WiiU. Going to try to get this first day. At least ill preorder it on amazon. I dont wait in line for fucking video games though. Fuck that.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:52 PM 10-20-2016
The sweet spot has to be under $350 for me to pick this up, especially after Nintendo has dropped the wii u like a bad habit. The question is, do I get this or the PsVR.
[Reply]
hometeam 02:54 PM 10-20-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Actually has nothing to do with PC.

Just dont see whats exciting about it.

Why u mad tho?
[Reply]
RobBlake 02:55 PM 10-20-2016
The sweet spot has to be under $350 for me to pick this up, especially after Nintendo has dropped the wii u like a bad habit. The question is, do I get this or the PsVR.
Id wait on both lol
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:52 PM 10-20-2016
I'll buy because I want Zelda, Super Mario, Mariokart, Smash Bros, and Mario Party.

I do notice however the hand-held *Joy-Con* controllers (I guess that's what they're called anyway) have a different configuration R vs L.

I just wonder which one is going to feel more comfortable in the hand. Looks like the L would be...the R on the other hand (and it's because it has to be this way in order for the entire hand held gaming device to work but...) the joystick is way over in the middle of the controller stick and its buttons are off to far right. That wouldn't seem comfortable to me but we'll see I guess.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 07:04 PM 10-20-2016
Nintendo will always sell me on a new console that launches with a new Zelda game. Takes the best parts of the Wii U, but you know its going to be underpowered and the battery is going to be lackluster without a snap on battery pack.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 07:06 PM 10-20-2016
Hilarious part is that Wii U is still 300, same as the PS4 slim now. You think they'd knock off 100 at this point.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:18 PM 10-20-2016
The console looks sick.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up