ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 28
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign former Bills Punter Matt Araiza
wazu 02:06 PM 02-22-2024

A big development in KC: Chiefs are signing former Bills punter Matt Araiza, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 22, 2024

[Reply]
Pablo 07:58 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Based on the limited research I’ve done on the subject (mainly the short video I’ve seen of her at the party), that girl was a total skank. He might be a terrible person but she’s super trash and it’s hard for me to give a shit about any of that.
Agreed

After seeing that video I hope she gets raped many times by somebody she trusts!
[Reply]
Dante84 08:00 PM 02-22-2024
Just clarify - is the following correct?

- He DID have sex with her that night
- She DID lie about her age but was technically a minor
- He was NOT present for the alleged/debunked gang rape that took place later in the evening.

Is that all correct?
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:01 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:

- He was NOT present for the alleged/debunked gang rape that took place later in the evening.

Is that all correct?
Yes.
[Reply]
Stewie 08:27 PM 02-22-2024
Sorry Tommy, the football biz is unrelenting.

Glad we're giving this kid a spot after all the BS.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 08:27 PM 02-22-2024
Poor dude will end up catching a rape charge, after he spends the next year raping the league kicking the fuck out of the ball
[Reply]
alanm 08:32 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Based on the limited research I’ve done on the subject (mainly the short video I’ve seen of her at the party), that girl was a total skank. He might be a terrible person but she’s super trash and it’s hard for me to give a shit about any of that.
Body counts and salad tossing. She'll do well in life. :-)
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:38 PM 02-22-2024
This is just so funny. :-)

Bills lose the Punt God to false accusations leading to their hated rival both stealing the Punt God and saving $4M in cap space at the same time.

God truly must hate the Bills.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:46 PM 02-22-2024
For those crying.. we have what’s presumably the most expensive special teams coordinator in the league. And Townsend fucked up the holding for awhile. He literally became nails after colquitt called his ass out. Trust the process. Teams with 500m qbs don’t pay fucking punters end of story.
[Reply]
Woogieman 08:51 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:

Is that all correct?
I was reading a story about the charges today on my phone (sorry, no link), and the case was dismissed once they were able to prove Araiza left the party one hour before the "assault" (train) took place. The article mentioned nothing about her being a minor or them having sex earlier...wasn't a very long article though
[Reply]
nychief 08:53 PM 02-22-2024
If we can sign Dru Tranquil with the money saved, its a win. I have every faith in toub finding kickers.
[Reply]
Bump 08:55 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by nychief:
If we can sign Dru Tranquil with the money saved, its a win. I have every faith in toub finding kickers.
I'm actually going to feel bad if a team doesn't offer him a solid contract. He deserves it honestly, I don't even know how we got him on that one year deal if the first place.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:59 PM 02-22-2024
Trading big TTs for small tts, but more leg
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:01 PM 02-22-2024
When he signed with Rosenhaus, he was gone. We are not paying top $ in the NFL to the punter. Some team will though.

Remember the unnecessary drama with Hill? Caused by the same agent? The Chiefs want no part of another drama like that over a punter.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:07 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
For those crying.. we have what’s presumably the most expensive special teams coordinator in the league. And Townsend fucked up the holding for awhile. He literally became nails after colquitt called his ass out. Trust the process. Teams with 500m qbs don’t pay fucking punters end of story.
'those'

It's one guy. And he's been sufficiently browbeaten for his stupidity at this point.

The rest of us just want to see him smash footballs the way he smashes underaged skanks.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:08 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
I was reading a story about the charges today on my phone (sorry, no link), and the case was dismissed once they were able to prove Araiza left the party one hour before the "assault" (train) took place. The article mentioned nothing about her being a minor or them having sex earlier...wasn't a very long article though
he was verified to have not been there during the attack. Miles away. Proveable. Lots of videos of the attack. He wasn’t in any of those either. Totally innocent. Shouldn’t have dragged on this long.

Just because a bunch of men decided to behave like scumbag monsters towards a female. And he is a man, doesn’t make him guilty when he wasn’t even there when the attack occured.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 28
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up