< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
PAChiefsGuy 05:00 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Antonio Brown looked like a beast yesterday
Somebody started drinking early today
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:13 PM 11-23-2020
The Bucs have incredible weapons, but they're not the nightmare matchup that the Raiders O is for us because their weapons aren't nearly as speedy. Evans is a strider and will cause some issues in the end zone, as will Gronk, but neither Brown or Godwin are very fast.

Their run game is also kinda meh. They'll stick with it regardless but RoJo and Fourney don't scare me. If we can pressure Brady, we should be able to keep them from grinding out long TD drives.

Their defense could cause some problems. They can get pressure with the front 4 and their inside LBs are the best, and fastest, in the league. I highly doubt we'll see any of our backs beating Lavonte David to the edge. Their secondary is very young, though, so if Mahomes has some time we should be able to get a fair amount of chunk plays.

I honestly have no clue how this one will play out. If both team's A games show up, I believe we will win, but our defense lately has me a bit concerned. I don't expect that we will be as efficient against this capable defense as we were against Vegas' trash heap so if the guys play that uninspired this coming Sunday, we could be in for another nail biter.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:16 PM 11-23-2020
The DBs need to be on point, though. Brady's gotten very good at throwing up the arm punts that linger in the air for 4 seconds. I've seen far too many DBs shit themselves and commit a huge 50+ yard DPI.

We can't allow any of that easy shit, cause you know the refs will be looking to flag us any chance they get.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:32 PM 11-23-2020
I’m going to guess we lose this game.

Just a gut feeling.

Chiefs 35

Bucs 40
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:33 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:

Just a gut feeling.

Chiefs 35

Bucs 40
I'm going to guess your mother dropped you as a baby.

Just a gut feeling.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:58 PM 11-23-2020

Just a gut feeling.

Chiefs 35

Bucs 40
Piss off, troll
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:59 PM 11-23-2020

Just a gut feeling.

Chiefs 35

Bucs 40
You said the same thing about the Raiders.

:-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:22 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You said the same thing about the Raiders.

:-)
Well. I was almost right!
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:56 PM 11-23-2020
This is the second game I've watched TB and find myself not terribly impressed on either side of the ball. This can't be the class of the NFC I'm watching here.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 08:58 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
This is the second game I've watched TB and find myself not terribly impressed on either side of the ball. This can't be the class of the NFC I'm watching here.
They’re not very good. If Daniel Jones didn’t have hooves for hands and was accurate the Giants would’ve beaten them by two scores
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:08 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
They’re not very good. If Daniel Jones didn’t have hooves for hands and was accurate the Giants would’ve beaten them by two scores
Yeah, I saw that game as well. Or part of it anyway.

I'm not saying they're bad, but they aren't shutting down Goff and company either, and the Rams aren't a terribly explosive offense. And their defense is good, sure, but I haven't watched them and thought, "wow, that's a great defense." Not once.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 12:44 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yeah, I saw that game as well. Or part of it anyway.

I'm not saying they're bad, but they aren't shutting down Goff and company either, and the Rams aren't a terribly explosive offense. And their defense is good, sure, but I haven't watched them and thought, "wow, that's a great defense." Not once.
Yep. That’s what I’m saying. If Jones was accurate the Giants...the freaking Giants, would’ve won comfortably. They had guys running wide open most of the game and he couldn’t hit them. The Bucs aren’t very good.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:05 PM 11-23-2020
Well, they can't run with us, no fuckin' way.

Can their d-line bully our patchwork o-line?

Maybe.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:10 PM 11-23-2020
Bucs have the #4 ranked defense. They are currently tied with LA that just picked off Brady so that is awesome. I think we win and our next scary game is @ the Saints. If we win those games, AFC Championship Game here we come!
Not too worried about Miami or Chargers after the previous 2 games.

#runitback
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:30 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Bucs have the #4 ranked defense. They are currently tied with LA that just picked off Brady so that is awesome. I think we win and our next scary game is @ the Saints. If we win those games, AFC Championship Game here we come!
Not too worried about Miami or Chargers after the previous 2 games.

#runitback
If that #4 ranked defense blitzes us like they have the Rams, Mahomes will have a career day.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up