ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2375 of 4892
« First < 1375187522752325236523712372237323742375 237623772378237923852425247528753375 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:26 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
That's because he's biding his time...
Gonna have a LONG wait!
It is all about playing the long game...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:47 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Props to MHM

Out of all the cowards who quit the board once Denver sucked, he's the only one to consistently show up.
His PA has cooled down a bit. Denver fans are awful mouthy when they win. Invisible after losses. Always been that way
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:24 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
His PA has cooled down a bit. Denver fans are awful mouthy when they win. Invisible after losses. Always been that way
Well, any PA commentary was likely part of taking a swing at your team... hard to be PA when your team has very little to negatively remark about, yeah?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:30 PM 09-23-2019
Get as crappy with MHM as you want, but the dude shows up and is pretty reasonable. I'm sure when the Donks were winning he may have been a tad insufferable, but he's always struck me as too decent to be a Donk fan...be one of us MHM...one of us...one of us!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:32 PM 09-23-2019
Nah he's a donkey
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:40 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Get as crappy with MHM as you want, but the dude shows up and is pretty reasonable. I'm sure when the Donks were winning he may have been a tad insufferable, but he's always struck me as too decent to be a Donk fan...be one of us MHM...one of us...one of us!

I've thrown this out there before, but growing up in AR, going to college there and now with my wife's side of the family being from the Nebraska area - I have a lot of friends and extended family that are KC fans (as well as Husker fans).

It is weird though around here now, I mean for my first 15 years on CP, KC had never had two incredible consecutive seasons. Since 2015, it's been nothing but double digit wins for KC. Is a title next? Who knows...

I mean it's been fun seeing them finish 1st for 3 years and only winning 1 of 4 playoff games, but I'm sure that's soon to change.

I'll be happy for you guys if it ultimately happens and KC wins a title... but, no, I won't be exchanging jerseys anytime soon. Thanks though, ICH.
:-)
[Reply]
tmax63 07:14 AM 09-24-2019
New radio show in the afternoons is "Big Al and JoJo" on talk radio out here in donkeyland. Alfred Williams, who played and won a SB with the Broncos and also won a national championship at CU is the main guy. Makes the best homers look like rank amateurs. Was listening the other day and couldn't believe how fast they are turning on their new coach and throwing their new OC under the bus. They sounded like CP talking about grandpa Bob the last couple of years after only 3 games.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:39 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
New radio show in the afternoons is "Big Al and JoJo" on talk radio out here in donkeyland. Alfred Williams, who played and won a SB with the Broncos and also won a national championship at CU is the main guy. Makes the best homers look like rank amateurs. Was listening the other day and couldn't believe how fast they are turning on their new coach and throwing their new OC under the bus. They sounded like CP talking about grandpa Bob the last couple of years after only 3 games.
Well, the cupboard isn't bare and the new OC hasn't been what you might describe as innovative. Lindsay and Freeman are a very nice duo, mix in Sanders, Sutton, Fant and the others ... there are plenty of ways to get creative. Hell, they're down right generic through 3 weeks. Munchak was brought in to fix the OL and tame Mongo, but early on that group has looked worse than last year.

Slow starts in the first two games and overall, the offense has had a number of nice long drives that have resulted in 3 points or less... that's a problem when you get in the RZ and settle. Defense has what ... no sacks and no turnovers? Blech, puts a lot of pressure on the offense to be perfect.

They have nowhere to go but up and they need to do that fast. So, yeah - the natives are restless with the punts and FGs.
[Reply]
tmax63 07:42 AM 09-24-2019
I just didn't expect them to be getting the torches and pitchforks out this soon. So much for the honeymoon.
[Reply]
TEX 07:45 AM 09-24-2019
I just didn't expect them to be getting the torches and pitchforks out this soon. So much for the honeymoon.
I did. That's what happens with delusional front running entitled fan bases.
[Reply]
TEX 07:51 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, the cupboard isn't bare and the new OC hasn't been what you might describe as innovative. Lindsay and Freeman are a very nice duo, mix in Sanders, Sutton, Fant and the others ... there are plenty of ways to get creative. Hell, they're down right generic through 3 weeks. Munchak was brought in to fix the OL and tame Mongo, but early on that group has looked worse than last year.

Slow starts in the first two games and overall, the offense has had a number of nice long drives that have resulted in 3 points or less... that's a problem when you get in the RZ and settle. Defense has what ... no sacks and no turnovers? Blech, puts a lot of pressure on the offense to be perfect.

They have nowhere to go but up and they need to do that fast. So, yeah - the natives are restless with the punts and FGs.
You're wrong. They can still go down. They havent hit rock bottom yet, but they're headed there. I told you Fangio / Flacco would be a disaster. You shall see...
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:10 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

If that's the case, why was Donk Fan beating his chest so loudly over the hiring of "Scags" and Munchak? You all were playoff bound!
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:46 AM 09-24-2019
Rich Orangejello isn’t the savior that was hyped in the offseason?

No way!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:56 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Rich Orangejello isn’t the savior that was hyped in the offseason?

No way!
They still have some major work to do with that OL. Until they truly fix that they can almost bringing anybody and it’s not going to work.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:57 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
If that's the case, why was Donk Fan beating his chest so loudly over the hiring of "Scags" and Munchak? You all were playoff bound!
Are you referring to me or speaking generically?
[Reply]
Page 2375 of 4892
« First < 1375187522752325236523712372237323742375 237623772378237923852425247528753375 > Last »
Up