ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 25
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Sex Topic : What do u ask the girl when u want to have sex ?
royr17 06:08 PM 08-20-2004
Ok fellows a little help here see theres this girl coming over on monday night, i like her and she likes me.

As i am ashame to say that i am still a virgin but im asking all you fellows that have experienced this what do u tell the girl when u want to have sex with her ?

How do u approach her about it ?

What do u say to her about it ?

Any help would be useful.

Thanks guys.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:53 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav:
Oh great now he will take her to a baseball park break in and the next thing you know his dad will be getting a call to bail him out of jail.
What a hoot! :-)

I can see the headline, "Local Lovebirds break into Kaufman Stadium."

:-)

Maybe we should tell him it's a metaphor....okay, Roy, listen up:

1st base: Kissing and caressing
2nd base: Inside the bra
3rd base: Inside the pants
"Home": Inside the box....er, "target" shall we say....

Hope this helps; if you need further assistance, ask your dad for his copy of Meatloaf's "Bat Out of Hell"....and cue, "Paradise By the DashBoard Lights."

[Reply]
Skip Towne 06:54 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
OMG ! :-) Damn, Friday night entertainment !

I haven't began to read the resposes yet, matter of fact, I'm not sure if I want too !

Alright, BRB, gotta start from the beginning. :-)
Just the usual juvenile BS from us Planet members. Except the one about asking Jenny Gump. That is what he should do.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:58 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
This was posted in jest but as a man who has had quite a bit of success with the ladies I can tell you that asking is the key. You'll be surprised at how many takers you will encounter. Also, don't be afraid to be a bad boy. Girls seem to like that a hell of a lot more than the kind and gentle type.
I can see it now, Jim:

Jim to Lady Friend...."May I insert my penis into your vagina?"

Lady Friend to Jim..."Why of course; I'm glad you asked. I never would have guessed it from that rock hard bulge you've been pokin me in the stomach with for the past 45 minutes."

JK, Jim.... :-)
[Reply]
Fairplay 06:58 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Just the usual juvenile BS from us Planet members. Except the one about asking Jenny Gump. That is what he should do.

You can't expect all serious answers on an open forum, do you?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:59 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
You can't expect all serious answers on an open forum, do you?
Skip's a little Grumpy...and touchy on this subject; HE is still a virgin, you know.....even at his advanced age.

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!! :-)
[Reply]
royr17 07:01 PM 08-20-2004
Dad is right about one thing Friday Night Comedy in this thread, lol.
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 07:02 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by royr17:
What are some pointers some things i can do to make her wanna do with me ?
Hypnosis...that and jewelry.
[Reply]
Fairplay 07:02 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
Skip's a little Grumpy...and touchy on this subject; HE is still a virgin, you know.....even at his advanced age.

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!! :-)

Like hes the voice of maturity for the planet, i don't think so.
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:04 PM 08-20-2004
OK Planeteers, I'm to shocked beyond belief to give a rational response.I may need sometime to recover from the disbelief and sharp pain in my gut from laughing at this . :-)

Honey, I have a headache, bring the tylenol ! :-)
[Reply]
Coach 07:04 PM 08-20-2004

[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:06 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
OMG ! :-) Damn, Friday night entertainment !

I haven't began to read the responses yet, matter of fact, I'm not sure if I want too !

Alright, BRB, gotta start from the beginning. :-)
Eh....just how big a man are you Roy? I mean you aren't like 6'6 and 350 lbs or anything, are you?

....I mean, I was just jokin' with your boy here, and all.....hope you don't wanna open up a can of "whoop azz" on me, or anything. You know?

Friends? Chum? Buddy? :-)

[Reply]
stumppy 07:06 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by JennyGump:
Hypnosis...that and jewelry.

BINGO!!
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:07 PM 08-20-2004
This thread needs PICs..... :-)
[Reply]
JimNasium 07:11 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
I can see it now, Jim:

Jim to Lady Friend...."May I insert my penis into your vagina?"

Lady Friend to Jim..."Why of course; I'm glad you asked. I never would have guessed it from that rock hard bulge you've been pokin me in the stomach with for the past 45 minutes."

JK, Jim.... :-)
This is accurate except for two minor issues. First of all I'm never that polite and secondly they always claim that the bulge is poking them in the chin.
[Reply]
Phobia 07:12 PM 08-20-2004
I think we'll waive the 30 day waiting period and send this one straight to the Classics forum.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 25
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up