ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Hall of Classics>An open apology
AmericanHero 02:57 PM 03-03-2003
I apologize. For everything.

I have clearly misunderstood how seriously some people take this stuff.

To me, this was harmless fun, an exchange of insults among fans of different teams. We don't know each other and these are just words typed on a message board. I didn't intend to hurt anyone.

But now I have been hurt. Badly. My employment status has been affected.

So I am sorry. I truly didn't mean for it to come to this.
[Reply]
JimNasium 08:01 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by frazod

Yeah, you're as innocent as Madonna. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 08:03 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by KcMizzou
a few headed over there this morning to rub in the barber signing. He came back here to launch a counter-attack (the way I understood it)
Well, again, I just don't understand why anyone would bother. But that's me.

This guy certainly seems like a jerk, but if he really does lose his job over this crap, I hope he doesn't have a wife and/or kids who will suffer because of it.
[Reply]
Otter 08:35 PM 03-03-2003
Holy cow...

If you guys want, I'm only about an hour from Philly. I could drive down and kick his dog.
[Reply]
LVNHACK 08:38 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Otter
Holy cow...

If you guys want, I'm only about an hour from Philly. I could drive down and kick his dog.
Otter....... that dog was kicked all over cyber space already.....no reason to waste your time :-)
[Reply]
Wile_E_Coyote 08:49 PM 03-03-2003
those first 13 posts must have been really special AH

hmmm...AH
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 09:06 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Wile_E_Coyote
those first 13 posts must have been really special AH
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=33637

E-mailing the ****wad's boss is over the line, yeah, but I can't say I feel too sorry for him. Don't do the crime if you don't want to get the shit kicked out of you.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:15 PM 03-03-2003
The more I think about this, the worse I feel. E-mailing this guy's boss was just wrong. Big time. Suppose this guy loses his job. What if he has a family? Jobs are hard to come by these days. Do they deserve to suffer because he was a dick on a football BB? Does he? Many of us here (myself included) have fired off similar shit at various times at various people for various reasons. I'm not fit to judge this guy, although I basically did earlier in another thread. I shouldn't have.

Anybody who would f#ck with my livelihood in such a manner better pray I couldn't track them down.
[Reply]
LVNHACK 09:16 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Psicosis

E-mailing the ****wad's boss is over the line, yeah, but I can't say I feel too sorry for him. Don't do the crime if you don't want to get the shit kicked out of you.

Dude you should have been here.......... You humbled me so bad in my first month I almost went to nepa......... arsehole :-)
[Reply]
Delano 09:17 PM 03-03-2003
BB smaque should stay on the BB.

-summarizing the consensus.
[Reply]
LVNHACK 09:20 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by frazod
The more I think about this, the worse I feel. E-mailing this guy's boss was just wrong. Big time. Suppose this guy loses his job. What if he has a family? Jobs are hard to come by these days. Do they deserve to suffer because he was a dick on a football BB? Does he? Many of us here (myself included) have fired off similar shit at various times at various people for various reasons. I'm not fit to judge this guy, although I basically did earlier in another thread. I shouldn't have.

Anybody who would f#ck with my livelihood in such a manner better pray I couldn't track them down.

I may agree that the e mail was too much....... I don't know, I do know what there rules are if we had access...... He's grown man and made his bed noone forced him to come here and talk $hit....... when he called the mods out, he got steam rolled...... he didn't lose his job the best thing to do is ask phob's they emailed one another.........
[Reply]
Wile_E_Coyote 09:30 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Psicosis

Thank You from all us who missed it
[Reply]
morphius 09:45 PM 03-03-2003
Fraz - I'm right there with you. Its bad enough we have the nameless weasel from other BB's doing this to our posters, but then we turn around and to the same thing.

I can't of anything to say other then I'm truly both saddened and disappointed. We have had a lot of people post smack on their first day here and then later become solid BB citizens.

Morphius
suprised
[Reply]
Frazod 09:50 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by morphius
Fraz - I'm right there with you. Its bad enough we have the nameless weasel from other BB's doing this to our posters, but then we turn around and to the same thing.

I can't of anything to say other then I'm truly both saddened and disappointed. We have had a lot of people post smack on their first day here and then later become solid BB citizens.

Morphius
suprised
That's a good point. It is sad that things degenerated the way they did. Not a proud day for the Planet, IMO... :-)
[Reply]
LVNHACK 09:55 PM 03-03-2003
Fraz & Morp....... You guys have been here from the begining, and I respect that, maybe the email to the guys work was wrong and phobia knows who it was and will handle it as he see's fit. But when this guy started slinging crap his mind set was I'm gonna fugg with a bunch of hicks....... That's the east coast mentality I know I was raised there, he got beat down, I see it as no poor reflection on the planet
[Reply]
Frazod 09:57 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by LVNHACK
Fraz & Morp....... You guys have been here from the begining, and I respect that, maybe the email to the guys work was wrong and phobia knows who it was and will handle it as he see's fit. But when this guy started slinging crap his mind set was I'm gonna fugg with a bunch of hicks....... That's the east coast mentality I know I was raised there, he got beat down, I see it as no poor reflection on the planet
I have no problem with beating some smug east coast prick down. It is a moral imperative... :-)

But messing with his job, that's just wrong. That crossed the line.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up