ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters has a nice conversation with a fan.
Sassy Squatch 08:56 AM 12-17-2018
https://mobile.twitter.com/h8rproof8...73015412178944

He seems nice. Also, what the hell is security doing?
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:26 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
That corner was excellent in pass defense in Sutton's scheme.
Not really. He was torched early and often last season.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:26 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I guess we would be better off with Alex Smith too. He beat the Chargers 8 straight times (2-0 last season) and Mahomes is 1-1.

You cant get a better year to year direct comparison than that.
Mahomes gave up the game winning 2 point conversion against the Chargers?

Mahomes gave up the game tying (and then ultimately game winning) TD pass against the Chargers?

Marcus Peters replacement... Orlando Scandrick lost the game for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:28 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Mahomes gave up the game tying (and then ultimately game winning) TD pass against the Chargers?

Did he give up the 4th and 7 too?

Did he go 3 and out on the last drive?

Does he get credit for the 11 games we have won or did he in no way contribute to those wins?

Did Marcus Peters win th egame fro LA last night?

Did your mom have any children who lived?
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 11:31 AM 12-17-2018
Not really. He was torched early and often last season.
Shitty game against Washington where he admitted he was "hella weak", but otherwise was 100x better than anything they are fielding now.

"At different points last season, it looked like there was no way Peters would make a list like this. After a red-hot start, the third-year corner went through a stretch where he gave up big plays all too frequently, including Terrelle Pryor's lone score of the season in a prime-time game vs. Washington. He was even suspended by the team following a strange late-game scene against the Jets where he tossed a penalty flag, left the field and later returned from the locker room without socks. Like we said, strange. Yet, following that one-game ban, Peters returned to wrap up an all-around stellar season as a cover corner and ballhawk. Peters snared five interceptions on the year and led the NFL with 137 return yards. He allowed just 409 yards in coverage on the year, the third-fewest among qualifying corners, despite the Chiefs ranking 29th against the pass overall. "
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:33 AM 12-17-2018
Did he give up the 4th and 7 too?

Did he go 3 and out on the last drive?

Does he get credit for the 11 games we have won or did he in no way contribute to those wins?

Did Marcus Peters win th egame fro LA last night?

Did your mom have any children who lived?
:-) and you tap out by trying to change the argument.

Not hard to figure out that Orlando Scandrick was responsible for giving up the two final plays that ultimately decided the game.

Not hard to figure out that Orlando Scandrick is replacing Marcus Peters, who had 2 INT's and a forced fumble in the similar Week 15 game vs. the Chargers last year with the same playoffs/divisional ramifications.

It's only difficult to figure out for dumbshits such as yourself who deliberately want to be dense and not figure it out.

Continue on with being a dumbshit.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:45 AM 12-17-2018
Peters problem has never been skill. He's a lunatic. Dorsey's strategy of finding value in low character guys has helped and hamstrung the Chiefs.
[Reply]
bricks 11:47 AM 12-17-2018
:-) and you tap out by trying to change the argument.

Not hard to figure out that Orlando Scandrick was responsible for giving up the two final plays that ultimately decided the game.

Not hard to figure out that Orlando Scandrick is replacing Marcus Peters, who had 2 INT's and a forced fumble in the similar Week 15 game vs. the Chargers last year with the same playoffs/divisional ramifications.

It's only difficult to figure out for dumbshits such as yourself who deliberately want to be dense and not figure it out.

Continue on with being a dumbshit.
:-) great stuff right here. Dude is dumb as **** and a prick.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 11:47 AM 12-17-2018
I do not condone his behavior, but as an NBA fan this isn't all that uncommon. I don't believe fans should be able to yell out whatever obscenities they want at players without repercussion. I would look to stadium security to do more about fans being unruly. Pro sports is a game you're supposed to be able to take your young children to, if adults can't behave, give them the boot and spare all of us these mishaps.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 11:47 AM 12-17-2018

Marcus Peters “Tackle” pic.twitter.com/Snv6w2Ki07

— Tego (3-11) (@Er_Tego) December 17, 2018

[Reply]
srvy 11:47 AM 12-17-2018
With half a shake of Marcus ding dong the Peter's puffers are coming to his rescue.
[Reply]
chinaski 11:52 AM 12-17-2018
'Cause the boyz n tha hood are always hard
You come talkin' that trash we'll pull your card
Knowin' nothin' in life but to be legit
Don't quote me boy, 'cause I ain't sayin' shit
[Reply]
RunKC 11:53 AM 12-17-2018
It’s like the Peters ball washing club forgot that that douche cost his team HFA. Nobody in our secondary got fisted this badly.

[Reply]
Rain Man 11:54 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

I'm sure the fan was terrified at the prospect of Peters violent contact after watching him play.....

Good point. If I was going to have a confrontation with any NFL player, Marcus Peters would be my first choice. Cairo Santos would be second, but I'd worry about Cairo kicking me.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:20 PM 12-17-2018

With Peters 10-6 last year

Without Peters 11-3 this year.

That a direct year to year comparison.

And I'm not saying with peters we would've lost Thursday night still. I'm just saying you're a dumb ass for bringing up a game last year.
[Reply]
Bwana 12:21 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:
Marcus Peters “Tackle” pic.twitter.com/Snv6w2Ki07
— Tego (3-11) (@Er_Tego) December 17, 2018
Yep, I saw a lot of that last night, the guy avoids contact like it's an aids tree.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up