ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters has a nice conversation with a fan.
Sassy Squatch 08:56 AM 12-17-2018
https://mobile.twitter.com/h8rproof8...73015412178944

He seems nice. Also, what the hell is security doing?
[Reply]
Spott 10:41 AM 12-17-2018
He must have been an English major at Washington.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:44 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yea but the Chiefs traded him and handled replacing him in a seriously stupid fashion.

This team has the worst secondary in the entire league and it is not debatable either.
All year I've been telling myself "Scandrick isn't good but at least he's not Amerson". And while that's probably true, it's really not helping anymore.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:45 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
All year I've been telling myself "Scandrick isn't good but at least he's not Amerson". And while that's probably true, it's really not helping anymore.
2 of the Chiefs 4 starters were not a team at some point during training camp due to being cut..think about that. And they weren't cut from good teams either.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:46 AM 12-17-2018
That fan knew all it would take is for Peters to spit on him to be an instant millionare.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:48 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
How is that relevant for a one game comparison?

Chiefs vs. Chargers at Arrowhead, both games were Week 15, similar stakes on the line and Orlando Scandrick, a.k.a. the CB who is replacing Marcus Peters was a dumpster fire of fail and lost the game for the Chiefs on the 2 point play.
Wasn't Keenan Allen on pace for like 500yds receiving against Marcus Peters in the 2016 opener before going down with an injury?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:55 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Wasn't Keenan Allen on pace for like 500yds receiving against Marcus Peters in the 2016 opener before going down with an injury?
He always gets hurt at Arrowhead, never fails.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:56 AM 12-17-2018
NSFW VIDEO: Marcus Peters Storms to Confront Fan Talking Smack During Loss to Eagles

[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:01 AM 12-17-2018
For all the other old guys:

square ass ****a-
meaning bland or boring; a rule follower or goodie-good who you can't take out to parties, drink with, smoke with, ect

"Are you taking john to the party tomorrow?"
"Nah, he's a square ass ****a"

[Reply]
Flying High D 11:10 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
?:-)

you're a dumb fuck. did you watch that game? he game up5 extra yards and a 1st down to a rb and never even tried to tackle him.

he's worthless
The point being made at least he felt it in his spirit to be on the field. You might be able to relate to that if you were ever in combat and had to force soldiers to confront the enemy instead of cowering in hiding.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:15 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
The point being made at least he felt it in his spirit to be on the field. You might be able to relate to that if you were ever in combat and had to force soldiers to confront the enemy instead of cowering in hiding.
:-)
[Reply]
Spott 11:18 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
For all the other old guys:

square ass ****a-
meaning bland or boring; a rule follower or goodie-good who you can't take out to parties, drink with, smoke with, ect

"Are you taking john to the party tomorrow?"
"Nah, he's a square ass ****a"
Sounds like my brother in-law, although calling him that phrase wouldn’t make much sense.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:21 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
it as relevant to any game last year...

how come the seahawks beat the 49ers 43-16 two weeks ago and then lost to them 26-23 yesterday?

makes as much sense as what you are bringing up.
I am bringing it up because the player who is literally replacing Marcus Peters on the Chiefs roster... Orlando Scandrick lost the game against the same opponent, week of the season, venue, and with the same playoff/division ramifications at stake that Marcus Peters came up big in last year.

You can't get more year to year direct comparison than that.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:23 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I am bringing it up because the player who is literally replacing Marcus Peters on the Chiefs roster... Orlando Scandrick lost the game against the same opponent, week of the season, venue, and with the same playoff/division ramifications at stake that Marcus Peters came up big in last year.

You can't get more year to year direct comparison than that.
I guess we would be better off with Alex Smith too. He beat the Chargers 8 straight times (2-0 last season) and Mahomes is 1-1.

You cant get a better year to year direct comparison than that.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:24 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yea but the Chiefs traded him and handled replacing him in a seriously stupid fashion.

This team has the worst secondary in the entire league and it is not debatable either.
We do have a terrible secondary, but we won that trade.

We got a 2nd rd pick for a corner that has been as bad as Scandrick. Veach won that trade.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 11:25 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We do have a terrible secondary, but we won that trade.

We got a 2nd rd pick for a corner that has been as bad as Scandrick. Veach won that trade.
That corner was excellent in pass defense in Sutton's scheme.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up