ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who is the biggest idiots?
NFL Rigged Morons 44 55.00%
Eric Berry Haters 36 45.00%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who are the bigger idiots?
ChiefsCountry 08:09 PM 12-16-2018
The morons who think the NFL is rigged or the Eric Berry haters?

Discuss.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:32 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I don't think games are rigged but I do believe the officials make calls to keep games close and more interesting......for entertainment value.
This is where I am at and it can result in big come backs with the momentum swing.

Chargers at Steelers, the obvious false starts. Chargers at Chiefs, PI then no OPI.
Chiefs at Rams, numerous false starts, etc.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:35 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Chiefsplanet is amazing though. Priest Holmes takes one nacho and no one cares about his 88 TD's anymore.
Yeah, that was crazy.
[Reply]
TLO 07:38 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Yeah, that was crazy.
I've never understood the nacho thing.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:40 AM 12-17-2018
I think Berry is a good S, but special probably has passed him by. I like him, and also think he's been milking the ailment cow some. Lots of confliction in there!

I think the League is generally tilted and corrupt... yet not rigged. Games are often pushed by officiating to meet various agendas, yet the pushed teams.. if good enough that day.. can fight back enough to win regardless.

Rigged would suggest that no matter what, an outcome is arranged. I don't believe that's the reality.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:40 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
I've never understood the nacho thing.
I didn't either, the guy gave his all. Then he is hurt, seen eating nachos up in the club box and legend is born. It was rampant.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:43 AM 12-17-2018
I didn't either, the guy gave his all. Then he is hurt, seen eating nachos up in the club box and legend is born. It was rampant.
Then his Jersey is converted to a Mahol..Mahomes Jersey still bearing #31. Feed the people, feed the people.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:50 AM 12-17-2018
Some great arguments made for incompetence, which is probably mostly correct.

Now, go watch the Chiefs/Rams game again and please explain how the Rams weren't getting a little sympathy, home cooking. Odds were 1024 to 1 of the Chiefs getting the first nine penalties. How were six false starts by the Rams not called? Stevie Wonder wouldn't have missed six.

Then go back to the Patriots game and explain how they played that whole game without an accepted penalty.

It should be very interesting. :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:02 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
The simpletons that don't realize game results are manipulated
Winner.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:05 AM 12-17-2018

Now, go watch the Chiefs/Rams game again and please explain how the Rams weren't getting a little sympathy, home cooking. Odds were 1024 to 1 of the Chiefs getting the first nine penalties. How were six false starts by the Rams not called? Stevie Wonder wouldn't have missed six.

Then go back to the Patriots game and explain how they played that whole game without an accepted penalty.

I reacted to that game as "this is some rigged ass bullshit" but I don't really think the NFL is rigged. Incompetence and inconsistent flagging is what is giving the perception of the NFL putting their finger on the scale.

I do think it's very very possible that individual refs are biased. The Chiefs have a reputation for getting a lot of penalties, so refs are looking for penalties by the Chiefs.
[Reply]
loochy 08:16 AM 12-17-2018
What about people that think the games are tilted (not full on rigged) based on varying criteria?

And what about people that are disappointed in Eric Berry's injury ridden career, but don't actually hate him?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:32 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I reacted to that game as "this is some rigged ass bullshit" but I don't really think the NFL is rigged. Incompetence and inconsistent flagging is what is giving the perception of the NFL putting their finger on the scale.

I do think it's very very possible that individual refs are biased. The Chiefs have a reputation for getting a lot of penalties, so refs are looking for penalties by the Chiefs.
Incompetence, inconsistent, biased, looking for it for one team but not the other... That's pretty cray-cray when you add to it that the NFL's top brass seem very okay with it staying like that. I guess their spirits are painting a very different scene for them. Prolly in many shades of green.

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk
[Reply]
srvy 08:33 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Interesting...the OP's need for public "witchhunting" by making a poll.

I'm sure it's lost on him.... that this is the actions of someone unsure of their own convictions. Appealing to the herd for validation does nothing but perpetuate their own ignorance.

Funny how attempting to shine the light of shame on someone ends up reflecting back on them...
Says the guy who starts threads about every other day on stupid conspiracy. Look into some help.
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:33 AM 12-17-2018

This is where the poll is flawed. There are quite a few of us (including me) that think there's some occasional manipulation going on for various reasons. Then there's full on loons like BlackOp who claim that the refs have earpieces with someone telling them how to call the game that discredit the discussion as a whole.
[Reply]
notorious 08:37 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
This is where the poll is flawed. There are quite a few of us (including me) that think there's some occasional manipulation going on for various reasons.
Sums it up for me.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:38 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by loochy:
What about people that think the games are tilted (not full on rigged) based on varying criteria?
Anything that happens is seen as "evidence" the league is trying to "tilt" the game in a certain direction. Whether a call is made or not made doesn't matter, whatever the result is, it still confirms their theory.

Saying the league only tries to "tilt" games is convenient because it removes any of the burden of proof that behavior of the corrupt officials be coherent or consistent. It sets up a belief that is unfalsifiable, which is not a terrible position to try to defend.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up