ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>All top offenses run through pass catching runningbacks
BandwagonChiefsFan 02:06 PM 12-16-2018
Bears = Their offense got great under Nagy because it runs through Tarik Cohen and not Jordan Howard
Chargers = We all know Gordon and Eckler killed us in first game of season with their pass catching ability
Patriots = Is it coincidence their offense dropped off when they downgraded from a great pass catcher in Dion Lewis to a horrible pass catcher in Sony Michel
Steelers = Is it coincidence their offense dropped off without Le'Veon Bell
Saints = Is it coincidence they've started making playoffs again when they got Alvin Kamara.
Chiefs = It it coincidence Mahomes looked like best player in football with Hunt and now has to rely on late game heroics to beat a bad Raiders team, rookie led Ravens team and Chargers team missing their two starting running backs

The point I'm trying to make is we need to make Darrel Williams the starter and every-down back. He's our best pass catcher.

Our rushing numbers have actually been better without Kareem Hunt yet our offense got worse. Why? Because Kareem Hunt was a great pass catcher.

Chiefs w/ Kareem Hunt: 36.7 points per game avg

Chiefs w/o Kareem Hunt: 31.6 points per game avg

— Matt Dickson (@Matty_D_Dickson) December 14, 2018

[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 03:55 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by BandwagonChiefsFan:
Bears = Their offense got great under Nagy because it runs through Tarik Cohen and not Jordan Howard
Chargers = We all know Gordon and Eckler killed us in first game of season with their pass catching ability
Patriots = Is it coincidence their offense dropped off when they downgraded from a great pass catcher in Dion Lewis to a horrible pass catcher in Sony Michel
Steelers = Is it coincidence their offense dropped off without Le'Veon Bell
Saints = Is it coincidence they've started making playoffs again when they got Alvin Kamara.
Chiefs = It it coincidence Mahomes looked like best player in football with Hunt and now has to rely on late game heroics to beat a bad Raiders team, rookie led Ravens team and Chargers team missing their two starting running backs

The point I'm trying to make is we need to make Darrel Williams the starter and every-down back. He's our best pass catcher.

Our rushing numbers have actually been better without Kareem Hunt yet our offense got worse. Why? Because Kareem Hunt was a great pass catcher.

Would you just shut up already. Take some time to read the links below, if you are capable of reading. (hopefully some of them have pictures for you) Darrel is one of the slowest rbs to come out in years and will NEVER be a starter in the nfl. Hell there are linebackers that can run a 4.75 - 40 you idiot. At one time I could run a sub 5.0 which means I should be a starting rb in the nfl????????

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/star...l-williams.php

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profil...ams?id=2543633

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/darrel...c-e39f3b006ff2

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-lb-since-2003

Now please just stfu. Oh, and have a merrry christmas you dumb fu-k.
That is all.
[Reply]
BandwagonChiefsFan 01:20 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard:
Darrel is one of the slowest rbs to come out in years and will NEVER be a starter in the nfl.
Charcandrick West 4.46
Damian Williams 4.52
Spencer Ware 4.62
Kareem Hunt 4.62
Darrel Williams 4.72

He improved his 40 time. So he's basically as fast as Kareem Hunt while being 2 inches taller and 24 pounds heavier.

Darrel Williams improves his 40-yard dash from 4.72 at the #NFLCombine to 4.65 at #LSU pro day

— Brian Wollitz (@brian_wollitz) April 4, 2018

[Reply]
BandwagonChiefsFan 01:36 AM 12-17-2018
Darrel Williams is the first player in LSU history with 100 yds rushing and receiving

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/...ving/73019100/
[Reply]
carcosa 01:55 AM 12-17-2018
Wonderful thread post
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:20 AM 12-17-2018
From what I saw, Damien Williams (#26) had the best vision and overall ability. Looked faster than 4.52 the way he outran some of the dolts. Also showed some power. I'd like to see more of him.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:34 AM 12-17-2018
RB may be the least important position in football.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:25 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Damien Williams was productive in the passing game vs. the Chargers.

If you are looking for an issue with the Chiefs passing game, look at the loss of Sammy Watkins because that’s having the bigger impact than the loss of Hunt so far.
And the fact our pass blocking has been pretty poor with the injuries as of late.
[Reply]
jaa1025 07:53 AM 12-17-2018
Honestly, our offensive coming back down to earth from historic to merely very good has much more to do with Watkins than Hunt. That plus Hill is playing on one wheel the past two games and the interior line being broken.
[Reply]
Shaid 08:34 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
Honestly, our offensive coming back down to earth from historic to merely very good has much more to do with Watkins than Hunt. That plus Hill is playing on one wheel the past two games and the interior line being broken.
Pretty much spot on what I was going to post.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:39 AM 12-17-2018
this is an incorrect observation.

Two top ten defenses, minus #2 receiver, backs playing are pretty good receivers.
[Reply]
BandwagonChiefsFan 09:28 PM 12-23-2018
Horrible pass catcher Damian Williams is the reason our offense is trash.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up