ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How the Kansas City Chiefs BLEW IT Against the Chargers on the last play
Iconic 12:05 PM 12-16-2018
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:37 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Rivers easily had 3 open targets on that cluster fuck.
Like you possess the acumen and nomenclature to say with authority . . .
:-)/hamasthepovertyhaughty.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:38 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Even if they knew there was a concept and terminology they weren't recognizing it pre-snap. People here are trying too hard to prove their football chops.
It's an internet forum. Everybody thinks they know football. Also, everyone here is 6'4" 250 lbs with 6% body fat, a 10" cock and a super model wife along with a couple of swimsuit model mistresses. Don't you know where you are?
[Reply]
gold_and_red 01:41 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Even without the complete mental breakdown did anyone else notice how wide open Gates was? What a complete ****ing abortion by this defense.
And as per the blurb Gates was supposed to be double covered?

Simplest explanation is that the D was mentally beaten before the play. They understood what this game meant but they had just blown a 14 point lead in 5 minutes and were thinking about consequences than focusing on that defining play.

Kudos to the usually choking Chargers to buck that trend for once. They have been on the receiving end of eliminations for a few times now at the hands of KC, it swings the other way occasionally.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:43 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Like you possess the acumen and nomenclature to say with authority . . .
:-)/hamasthepovertyhaughty.
Believe it or not, there exists a reality where you can see totally blown coverages while not actually knowing whose fault it is. And yeah, it's pretty damned likely that you didn't know the concept when the universal term for it was completely alien to the entire board until three days ago despite it being around for years.

But hey, since you apparently think this board is good at it, why not start predicting coverages in the game threads based on pre-snap looks? Surely that would be possible?

Or maybe they're just recycling bullshit they heard on TV. Of course, you wouldn't be familiar with that either, what with your only companion in life being your remote.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:47 PM 12-16-2018
Believe it or not, there exists a reality where you can see totally blown coverages while not actually knowing whose fault it is. And yeah, it's pretty damned likely that you didn't know the concept when the universal term for it was completely alien to the entire board until three days ago despite it being around for years.

But hey, since you apparently think this board is good at it, why not start predicting coverages in the game threads based on pre-snap looks? Surely that would be possible?

Or maybe they're just recycling bullshit they heard on TV. Of course, you wouldn't be familiar with that either, what with your only companion in life being your remote.
People were conversing, and you felt it incumbent on yourself to enter the conversation in order to advise all those conversing that they were not qualified to converse.

Yeah, I'm the one with problems.

You called everyone in the thread morons, and I said that might be an overreach.

Yeah, I'm the one despised.

Motes and beams, brother. . . . Motes and beams.
[Reply]
kcpasco 12-16-2018, 01:50 PM
This message has been deleted by kcpasco.
scho63 01:53 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
At least you spoiler tagged it.
Gotta give him credit for that, only NSFW would be more appropriate because after watching it the loud cursing and swearing would be heard in the entire office! :-)
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:54 PM 12-16-2018
I will just go ahead and admit I have no clue what “Banjo” means.

I’m going to throw it out from now on whenever there is blown coverages on any play. Nelson gets burnt deep, banjo. Nelson has a handful of jersey being drug across the end zone, banjo. Scandrick gets turned around, banjo.

It will become my new universal term for shit DB play
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:54 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by mac459:

I’m going to throw it out from now on whenever there is blown coverages on any play. Nelson gets burnt deep, banjo. Nelson has a handful of jersey being drug across the end zone, banjo. Scandrick gets turned around, banjo.

Omaha!!
[Reply]
Flying High D 01:55 PM 12-16-2018
If the plan was only to play one half, why even come back out in uniform?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:58 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
If the plan was only to play one half, why even come back out in uniform?
Why did that pitcher coming back from Tommy John surgery only throw 75 pitches?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:59 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
People were conversing, and you felt it incumbent on yourself to enter the conversation in order to advise all those conversing that they were not qualified to converse.

Yeah, I'm the one with problems.

You called everyone in the thread morons, and I said that might be an overreach.

Yeah, I'm the one despised.

Motes and beams, brother. . . . Motes and beams.
People weren't conversing. They were ranting about shit they had no idea about. I didn't say that I knew; I said it was pretty obvious that they were full of shit, and you could tell based on post history.

But hey, imma tell you everything you need to know about the law in just a second, okay?
[Reply]
Flying High D 02:00 PM 12-16-2018
Why did that pitcher coming back from Tommy John surgery only throw 75 pitches?
After 75 pitches did he go back to dugout and sit there the rest of the game in uniform?
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:00 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by mac459:

You have to be a defensive genius to criticize on this board. Looking at video and seeing guys run wide open all game isn’t enough unless you know the technical phrase.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:01 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
After 75 pitches did he go back to dugout and sit there the rest of the game in uniform?
So you're upset that he kept his uniform on?
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:03 PM 12-16-2018
I’m not the one getting paid millions to fix this failure of a defense so I’ll bitch all I want, Thank you very much.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up