ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How the Kansas City Chiefs BLEW IT Against the Chargers on the last play
Iconic 12:05 PM 12-16-2018
Spoiler!

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:21 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Don't be that turd.

People know that NFL caliber defenses have a squad shorthand for defensive adjustments. And they know that one of those shorthand adjustments is to pass off inside/outside man coverage when the offense scheme looks to try to cross the defenders up by design.

Maybe they didn't call it banjo, but they knew there was a concept and a terminology to communicate it.

But the past couple days, all the talking heads called it banjo, so they went along so everyone was talking about the same thing.
Even if they knew there was a concept and terminology they weren't recognizing it pre-snap. People here are trying too hard to prove their football chops.
[Reply]
Iconic 01:26 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It's also possible that there never was a banjo call and it was Fuller that fucked up.
From the looks of it, you can see Fuller communicate something to Scandrick right around the 0:06 mark. Of course no one has any idea what he actually communicated but based off the situation and his reaction at the end, it looks like there's a strong case for it happening.

[Reply]
BandwagonChiefsFan 01:27 PM 12-16-2018
Thread should be retitled: How the Kansas City Chiefs BLEW their season by not starting Darrel Williams at running back
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:27 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Iconic:
From the looks of it, you can see Fuller communicate something to Scandrick right around the 0:06 mark. Of course no one has any idea what he actually communicated but based off the situation and his reaction at the end, it looks like that's exactly what happened.

My guess would be that Fuller was telling him 'banjo' or whatever terminology we use for that, and that due to the crowd noise, Scandrick didn't hear him or it didn't register.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:28 PM 12-16-2018
From the looks of it, you can see Fuller communicate something to Scandrick right around the 0:06 mark. Of course no one has any idea what he actually communicated but based off the situation and his reaction at the end, it looks like that's exactly what happened.

Again, and not to belabor the point, I think it's highly likely that is what occurred and that it was Scandrick that fucked it up, but there are far too many people sitting here acting like they're Tony Romo recognizing this shit before it happens. I'm not trying to shift blame to Fuller. Rather, I'm harkening back to Jim Mora.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:30 PM 12-16-2018
"People here" you've been admonished. Take it to heart, or you'll be admonished a second time.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:31 PM 12-16-2018
"People here" you've been admonished. Take it to heart, or you'll be admonished a second time.
Let it never be forgotten why you are such a miserable, despised cunt on here.

Quite worrisome. This should never have required any communication at all. How does a veteran not know immediately to play banjo in that situation?

I'm just shocked. It's like he just lost his brain for a moment.
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Scabdick didn't read banjo, which was ****ing obvious - cross up to get the angle on a pick or cross.

I mean, Fuller read it right.

****, I READ IT RIGHT.

Does Scabdick fall asleep in meetings...or is he that ****ing stupid?

Maybe Bright Light Nights fry his ****ing brain.

(Punches air.)
Originally Posted by Blick:
This.

For all the dumbasses who think Sutton's scheme is too complicated, banjo is a concept taught at the high school level. It's something that an NFL veteran should be able to do in his sleep. There's no "coaching up" needed. It's 100%, no excuses, on the players to communicate that and execute.
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You're an idiot. Fuller read it right - and communicated banjo to SCABDICK.

SCABDICK either went rogue or is a fucking idiot. Either way he should be cut today, be we fucked up a d didn't sign Brashaud Breeland when we had the chance.

Could have signed Eric Reid, but nope.

Fuck, Brandon Carr, Terrance Mitchell is an improvement and both could have been kept (in Carr's case, brought back) for peanuts.

We signed Scabdick.

[Reply]
gold_and_red 01:32 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
My guess would be that Fuller was telling him 'banjo' or whatever terminology we use for that, and that due to the crowd noise, Scandrick didn't hear him or it didn't register.
Ah home crowd noise! Do we need HFA :-)?
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:32 PM 12-16-2018
Fat Andy shoulda used his last TO.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:33 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Let it never be forgotten why you are such a miserable, despised cunt on here.
Right back atcha in spades, chumminrub.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:34 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
Ah home crowd noise! Do we need HFA :-)?

Well, You're not supposed to have to tell people what to do in week 15.

I mean 'rub-routes' are not new, you know.

In high school we called that 'inside-out' just meaning if they cross, inside guy stays inside, outside guy stays outside.

It's not complicated.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:34 PM 12-16-2018
Right back atcha in spades, chumminrub.
Excellent rebuttal. Any more vapid horseshit to spew?
[Reply]
kcpasco 01:35 PM 12-16-2018
Even without the complete mental breakdown did anyone else notice how wide open Gates was? What a complete fucking abortion by this defense.
[Reply]
kcpasco 01:36 PM 12-16-2018
Rivers easily had 2 open targets on that cluster ****. If this franchise had any integrity Bob would be gone yesterday.
[Reply]
Flying High D 01:36 PM 12-16-2018
Just curious, if anyone knows. . . did he cash the game check?
Was anybody’s spirit feeling like they only needed to cash a half game check? Much props to the players who’s spirit felt it to them to at least get on the field play.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up