ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How the Kansas City Chiefs BLEW IT Against the Chargers on the last play
Iconic 12:05 PM 12-16-2018
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:55 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It's also possible that there never was a banjo call and it was Fuller that fucked up.
Fuller wouldn't have peeled off when Scandrick crossed him unless he was expecting a banjo.

If Fuller 'fucked up' by thinking he signalled banjo but failing to properly signal banjo, that's still a coordinator prep failure.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:55 PM 12-16-2018
You know how I know a lot of people in this thread are full of shit?

I searched for "banjo". Not one post related to banjo coverage in the last 4+ years on here, but people sitting at home realized it was banjo coverage.

Ok.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:55 PM 12-16-2018
It's also possible that there never was a banjo call and it was Fuller that ****ed up.
Maybe but Fuller turning to Scandrick before the snap and communicating to him it seemed everything was clear. You are talking 2 vets here and why I am very skeptical about Scandrick because of MW toasting him all night.
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:55 PM 12-16-2018
Sometimes a gaggle of guys works out. Other times they just make you gag.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:59 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Maybe but Fuller turning to Scandrick before the snap and communicating to him it seemed everything was clear. You are talking 2 vets here and why I am very skeptical about Scandrick because of MW toasting him all night.
I think that's highly likely that was the coverage scheme. I also can't know that because no one has said what the Chiefs' coverage is. Too many people talking out of their ass.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:01 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Fuller wouldn't have peeled off when Scandrick crossed him unless he was expecting a banjo.

If Fuller '****ed up' by thinking he signalled banjo but failing to properly signal banjo, that's still a coordinator prep failure.
Precisely and we'll never know if OS went rogue or truly misunderstood. But Fuller's intelligence and play are far more trustworthy than OS and why I think OS went rogue.
[Reply]
kcpasco 01:02 PM 12-16-2018
I think that's highly likely that was the coverage scheme. I also can't know that because no one has said what the Chiefs' coverage is. Too many people talking out of their ass.
Did you see Fuller’s reaction? He knew before the ball was thrown that Scandrick pooped all over the bed.
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 01:02 PM 12-16-2018
You've never heard of banjo??
How about dulcimer and flat top?
French horn is some wicked ass coverage, just google it.
Everybody on here knows ALL over those coverages,,, jeez.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:03 PM 12-16-2018
You know how I know a lot of people in this thread are full of shit?

I searched for "banjo". Not one post related to banjo coverage in the last 4+ years on here, but people sitting at home realized it was banjo coverage.

Ok.
Don't be that turd.

People know that NFL caliber defenses have a squad shorthand for defensive adjustments. And they know that one of those shorthand adjustments is to pass off inside/outside man coverage when the offense scheme looks to try to cross the defenders up by design.

Maybe they didn't call it banjo, but they knew there was a concept and a terminology to communicate it.

But the past couple days, all the talking heads called it banjo, so they went along so everyone was talking about the same thing.
[Reply]
kcpasco 01:04 PM 12-16-2018
When your co worker fucks up so bad you can’t look them in the eyes.
[Reply]
bricks 01:04 PM 12-16-2018
Cut Scandrick tomorrow please.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:06 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
When your co worker ****s up so bad you can’t look them in the eyes.
Pretty much nailed it here.:-)
[Reply]
Blick 01:10 PM 12-16-2018
https://youtu.be/tZO0U1tLBJM

Go to 3 minutes in, listen to Bart Scott break it down. Every former NFL player/analyst I've seen has said it looked like/should have been banjo in that scenario.
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:11 PM 12-16-2018
Banjo! BANJO!!!

[Reply]
RealSNR 01:19 PM 12-16-2018
Am I the only person truly appalled by how much of a fucking idiot Chiefshrink is?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up