ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How the Kansas City Chiefs BLEW IT Against the Chargers on the last play
Iconic 12:05 PM 12-16-2018
Spoiler!

[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:08 PM 12-16-2018
maddest I have been at a loss for a long time.
time to move on
[Reply]
Graystoke 12:08 PM 12-16-2018
I don’t want to ever watch that shit again
[Reply]
Spott 12:10 PM 12-16-2018
No way am I watching that shit again. You could have just said that the entire secondary is completely retarded.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:11 PM 12-16-2018
At least you spoiler tagged it.
[Reply]
Iconic 12:13 PM 12-16-2018
Quite worrisome. This should never have required any communication at all. How does a veteran not know immediately to play banjo in that situation?

I'm just shocked. It's like he just lost his brain for a moment.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 12:13 PM 12-16-2018
How could Berry miss his assignment that bad?
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 12:15 PM 12-16-2018
How many times did Peyton Manning pull this on this defense? Suttons a failure teacher/coach. Time to clean house on that whole side. Andy will just have to give his son Britt some other duties.
[Reply]
Chief3188 12:15 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
How could Berry miss his assignment that bad?
His spirit wasn’t feeling the coverage package
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:15 PM 12-16-2018

.@Chargers v @chiefs comes down to one 2 point try. One mistake costs one team the game and possibly the division. #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/rjHQ41ANdV

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) December 14, 2018

[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:20 PM 12-16-2018
Scabdick didn't read banjo, which was ****ing obvious - cross up to get the angle on a pick or cross.

I mean, Fuller read it right.

****, I READ IT RIGHT.

Does Scabdick fall asleep in meetings...or is he that ****ing stupid?

Maybe Bright Light Nights fry his ****ing brain.

(Punches air.)
[Reply]
Blick 12:24 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Quite worrisome. This should never have required any communication at all. How does a veteran not know immediately to play banjo in that situation?

This.

For all the dumbasses who think Sutton's scheme is too complicated, banjo is a concept taught at the high school level. It's something that an NFL veteran should be able to do in his sleep. There's no "coaching up" needed. It's 100%, no excuses, on the players to communicate that and execute.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:27 PM 12-16-2018
Fuller as he peels off to the back of the EZ

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:28 PM 12-16-2018
IMHO I don't think there was a miscommunication at all. I think Scandrick's ego was shot and he just chose to play dumb and was going to guard Tyrell come hell or high water because Williams was ballin all night on him. You can see Fuller turn his head to him and communicate to Scandrick and it appeared that Fuller trusted Scandrick's response. Could there have been a legit miscommunication? Maybe but highly unlikely in that situation knowing the game is on the line where everyone must be accounted for before the snap.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:32 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Iconic:

Precisely and why I believe he threw in the towel and refused to get burned again by purposely taking the wrong man IMHO. His ego was shot and lost his confidence and didn't want anymore of Mike Williams.:-) Fuller's reaction say's it all.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up