ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry was healthy enough to play....but his "spirit" wasn't feeling it
BlackOp 01:26 AM 12-16-2018
I cant believe he said that to reporters...:-). After 4 months of day-to-day reports...and the defense desperately needing him.

Like dude...you are getting $13 million a year to play. It's not up to when you get around to spiritually feeling it... it's about are you healthy enough physically?

They nearly lost to the Ravens because KC couldn't stop the run.

I almost spit my drink out when he said that...
[Reply]
In58men 10:25 AM 12-16-2018
Thanks guy, good talk.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:26 AM 12-16-2018
To be honest if the officials were conspiring with the NFL on that last drive, we can rest easy knowing that Berry’s presence wouldn’t have made a difference one way or another.
[Reply]
Otter 10:31 AM 12-16-2018
Berry can go suck a bag of dicks.

Maybe next week I'll feel like being nicer but I'm just not feeling it right now. It's gonna be day to day.

I'm proposing "Berry the Fairy" as his new name. I'm just feeling it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:32 AM 12-16-2018
In the "spirit" of angry lightheartedness, has Berry ever heard an excuse that's a bridge too far, one that he would use?

Spirit(s).... Pfffffft!
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:33 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
To be honest if the officials were conspiring with the NFL on that last drive, we can rest easy knowing that Berry’s presence wouldn’t have made a difference one way or another.
That's the spirit :-)
[Reply]
TLO 10:35 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Otter:

Maybe next week I'll feel like being nicer but I'm just not feeling it right now. It's gonna be day to day.

Hoo boy
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:37 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S:
This. It’s time to cut bait with Berry and the entire secondary this offseason.
Yep.

Build around Fuller, Smith and Watts. I might consider re-signing Nelson.

Sorenson, Parker, Murray and Scandrick will be snipped. Lucas and Ward would be low priority retainers.

Pretty shitty crop of UFA corners, but some intriguing safeties:

Corners who might help? Breeland. Skrine. Claiborne. Dennard.
Safeties? Collins. Thomas. Mathieu. Dix. Joyner.

I think if Berry is not up for a restructure, it is time to part ways. He is not available enough to merit his salary.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:39 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Maybe they conspired because he wasn't playing. It's difficult to conspire against a cancer survivor and still look good... :-)

Hey, "health" might be the "cause" the :-) can use leading up to the next home contest stir positive emotion for their side of the ball, used like L.A. has used their fires. Have many of KU Med's and CMH's patients on to sing the anthem, hold player's hands (like kids at soccer games), and hold the flag, and maybe the NFL will feel compelled to see us spotted a few calls.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:41 AM 12-16-2018

Maybe next week the spirits will direct me to be nicer but I'm just not feeling it right now. It's gonna be day to day.

Upgraded...
[Reply]
Otter 10:45 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Upgraded...
Thank You!

This guy just needs to admit he's got his FU money and no longer wants to fight. Then, get the hell out of the way for someone who does.

Sitting on the sidelines looking stupid again while your team slowly loses a critical AFC West game. WTF?!?!?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:52 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
It's not easy to come back from acl/achilles tears. I followed the Bulls when they had D rose. Once he had his first injury he never fully healed mentally. After the 2nd one he was just done upstairs. Berry has had multiple injuries and came back from cancer. He's just afraid he's going to go out and play and before he knows it something snaps and his career is over. That's something none of us can relate to
Derrick Rose isn't doing too bad for the Wolves this year
[Reply]
FAX 10:53 AM 12-16-2018
Thank You!

This guy just needs to admit he's got his FU money and no longer wants to fight. Then, get the hell out of the way for someone who does.

Sitting on the sidelines looking stupid again while your team slowly loses a critical AFC West game. WTF?!?!?
I'm not defending Berry in this situation, but a team has to be able to count on the other guys ... especially the ones who aren't 3-time all-pros. Let's face it, the dudes they were up against weren't all-pros either.

FAX
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:01 AM 12-16-2018
“ I didn’t feel it in my spirit”

Chunt, Andy, anybody please explain. Break this down to Goober understandable level.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:05 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Andy has the 2nd blown playoff lead in NFL history and the biggest blown leade by anytime in situation where teams were 0-88.

His former players have admitted as much what more proof do we meed?
Andy needs to stop relying on this defense to do anything.

Play like all you have is an offense regardless.

Andy going fetal in the playoffs (again) is what I fully expect because the one chance we have is to outscore other teams. At least until Sutton is gone and we get some LBs and Safeties who are feeling it.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:06 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The KC reporters podcast said they have been told that every play Berry is on the field that the achilles could snap again. If it happens, he will never play football again.
Why wouldn't you talk to friends and family about the risk to ending what your life has been about to this point?
It would not be "again" as this is the other leg.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up