ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry was healthy enough to play....but his "spirit" wasn't feeling it
BlackOp 01:26 AM 12-16-2018
I cant believe he said that to reporters...:-). After 4 months of day-to-day reports...and the defense desperately needing him.

Like dude...you are getting $13 million a year to play. It's not up to when you get around to spiritually feeling it... it's about are you healthy enough physically?

They nearly lost to the Ravens because KC couldn't stop the run.

I almost spit my drink out when he said that...
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 08:11 AM 12-16-2018
If the Chiefs were a more prominent team on a national scale, Berry would be getting crushed for this and for not playing in the second half due to an awful “plan” by either the staff, Reid, Berry or whoever the hell came up with it.

What kind of plan says hey we want you to play in just the first half of a crucial game? If it were snap count based then spread it out over the course of a full game.

Either way this is all ridiculous.

And meanwhile we got his boy Justin Houston having to be motivated by league minimum Justin Hamilton the week before against the Ravens. Awful.

The defense needs a house cleaning with the exception of a few pieces.
[Reply]
Nzoner 08:13 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
But..............if they win today, they have nothing to play for against us.
I hear an echooooooooo..........
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:14 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
If Seahawks win today @ 49er's they will lock up 5th seed and have nothing to play for next Sunday night,therefore I am predicting a 49er's upset because a SNF game on December 23rd has to be a marquee game doesn't it? :-)

It keeps the NFL narrative. Anyone who watches needs to report how rigged it was.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:16 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
But..............if they win today, they have nothing to play for against us.
How about pride in front of their home fans? Do you see Pete Carroll pulling a bunch of starters for that game if that's' the case? Either way, that's a tough place to pull out a win as a visiting team.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:25 AM 12-16-2018
If Seahawks win today @ 49er's they will lock up 5th seed and have nothing to play for next Sunday night,therefore I am predicting a 49er's upset because a SNF game on December 23rd has to be a marquee game doesn't it? :-)
You have been paying too close of attention dammit!
[Reply]
Nzoner 08:26 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
You have been paying too close of attention dammit!
'Tis the season
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:27 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Is it over? I'd say the hangover from that party is still going strong...
It's over but there is only one way to get over it and the chances of that happening are pretty slim.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:28 AM 12-16-2018
Duh.
[Reply]
highBOLTage 08:31 AM 12-16-2018
Vikings loss, Seattle win locks Seattle to no. 5.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:32 AM 12-16-2018
'Tis the season
Yeah, I wonder what the tv ratings are going to be for the L.A. teams now?

So lucky for the NFL and the TV networks.:-)
[Reply]
Nzoner 08:44 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by highBOLTage:
Vikings loss, Seattle win locks Seattle to no. 5.
My bad,it was all but....

Seahawks are in firm control of the No. 5 seed. Since no one else wants the other wild card spot, it’s just a matter of when the Seahawks secure the first one. That could come Sunday.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:45 AM 12-16-2018
Please bring my whine, we haven't had that spirit since 1969
[Reply]
chinaski 08:49 AM 12-16-2018
If Bob Sutton was my Defensive Coordinator, I don't think my heart would be in it either. :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:49 AM 12-16-2018
And some people get mad because players don't talk about things. This is why they don't.

No matter what he had said you guys would be ripping him and thats a fact.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:52 AM 12-16-2018
Yea totally sent the wrong message to me. Why not play a limited count then vs Ravens then try and play more vs Chargers? That way you get a full game in when we need him the most.

If the dude is healthy enough to play then wtf. I love Berry but that’s bullshit.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up